Milner's Celebration

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Milner's Celebration

Postby ruralblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Original Dub wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Man Celebrates Goal. World still turns.

Ah, the usual contribution.
What happened to you? Such a pity.

I echo that Dub. What's going on lad you used to post some funny shit but now it's usually down to sarcy one sentence posts. Also where we're you Sunday when we lifted the cup? You've been on since but posted nothing about Sundays win.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby ruralblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Oh as for Milners celebration. I could have quite easily shot the cunt when he did that, no need. We never treated him in a disrespectful manner he choose to leave as felt the grass was greener and he'd get more games.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Who watches the opposition celebrate a goal?

The back 4 do on a regular basis Doug.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Great point Hazy :)

Doug - it only stood out to me because he was always insistent on being Mr. nice guy so I was surprised to see it. Then, when the match was over and Sky were showing the highlights I noticed Lallana walked over, making the same gesture to Milner and nodding and laughing.

Maybe if I hadn't observed it, we'd be none the wiser. But if I see something I consider a talking point, I'll highlight it. Is that not the whole point of a forum?

I'm not gonna cry because an opposition player celebrated. I'm real hard like that ;)
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I echo that Dub. What's going on lad you used to post some funny shit but now it's usually down to sarcy one sentence posts. Also where we're you Sunday when we lifted the cup? You've been on since but posted nothing about Sundays win.

Something changed dramatically with him. I just hope he's alright.. there's a decent lad in there, but he comes across as being indifferent to everything. Which is a sad trait in people.
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:39 pm

I really don't have a problem with anyone celebrating scoring a goal even against one of their former teams after all that's why you play the game isn't it.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:44 pm

gillie wrote:I really don't have a problem with anyone celebrating scoring a goal even against one of their former teams after all that's why you play the game isn't it.

It certainly is. I think every player should celebrate every goal.
Original Dub

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Score celebrate I deep down do not give a toss, however you take the piss you should be wary of a dig or 10, we are such a pushover it wrangles with us more than our players who like hart are high fiving like a twat. I saw Reus tell Lewdowski to go fuck himself when he offered his hand and shirt. Hard nosed players rap Milner at some point last night. We roll over.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Great post, OD. Seems Yaya can't take his shirt off when he scores the winning goal in a cup-final but Cuntinho can (and run into the crowd) when he scores an equaliser. Poor little darlings. Scutter, as my nan would say.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Great post, OD. Seems Yaya can't take his shirt off when he scores the winning goal in a cup-final but Cuntinho can (and run into the crowd) when he scores an equaliser. Poor little darlings. Scutter, as my nan would say.

It's terrible when they get old and incontinent.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:18 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Great post, OD. Seems Yaya can't take his shirt off when he scores the winning goal in a cup-final but Cuntinho can (and run into the crowd) when he scores an equaliser. Poor little darlings. Scutter, as my nan would say.

It's terrible when they get old and incontinent.

Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:
gillie wrote:I really don't have a problem with anyone celebrating scoring a goal even against one of their former teams after all that's why you play the game isn't it.

Exactly. Who didn't like Adebayors run to the other end of the pitch? Also, had Sterling scored I'd have loved it if he celebrated in front of the Kop. He is our player now so should celebrate when scoring for us. Likewise, Milner is now a dipper and as such can do what he likes when he scores for them, he is nothing to do with us any more
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Exactly. Who didn't like Adebayors run to the other end of the pitch? Also, had Sterling scored I'd have loved it if he celebrated in front of the Kop. He is our player now so should celebrate when scoring for us. Likewise, Milner is now a dipper and as such can do what he likes when he scores for them, he is nothing to do with us any more

Sterling hasn't the bottle to score against them, but when he finally does I'd love all of the City players to run over to the Scousers and take bic lighters out of their socks and hold them lit over their heads singing You'll Never Win Again.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby nottsblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:52 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Sterling hasn't the bottle to score against them, but when he finally does I'd love all of the City players to run over to the Scousers and take bic lighters out of their socks and hold them lit over their heads singing You'll Never Win Again.

Brilliant thought
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby The Maine Man » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Taking the piss out of the bloke whose goal ensured they didn't win the cup? Not just a cunt, but a retarded cunt. Maybe Flopp gave them some chocolate medals for beating us? Won't be seeing any real silverware.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Original Dub wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Something changed dramatically with him. I just hope he's alright.. there's a decent lad in there, but he comes across as being indifferent to everything. Which is a sad trait in people.

What a strange angry man you are.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Pissed me off a bit but no where near as much as our very own players who allowed them to mug us off time and again.

More concerned with city myself.

Also when raheem finally scores against them I hope he does an adebayor to the Kop!

I suspect he will quietly apologise though.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby ruralblue » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:36 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

What a strange angry man you are.

Who me or Dub or the pair of us? Genuine concern to a degree man that's all.
ruralblue

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:41 pm

I think you mistake my passion for anger and possibly my character for "strangeness".

There is no mistaking your general indifference to everything and it's sad.

I hope you get a bit of zest back. Chin up.
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Original Dub wrote:I think you mistake my passion for anger and possibly my character for "strangeness".

There is no mistaking your general indifference to everything and it's sad.

I hope you get a bit of zest back. Chin up.

Do you think he might be depressed, chief?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum