Lescott on villa going down **UPDATED**

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Lescott on villa going down **UPDATED**

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:34 pm

I hope Joleon has secure parking for that Merc plus he advises the misus and kids to give the next home gamea swerve....... I have a feeling it will be tasty...
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Put your money on him going to the mls.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Socrates » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:42 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:In 1904/5 the illegal payments 'scandal' (which meant we lost all our best players for doing something everyone else was doing at the time) was started by Villa stitching us up with the southern-based FA (who hated the northern professionalism of teams). And all because we were taking over from them as the nation's favourite team. So fuck 'em, I hope they carry on down through the leagues.

Wow that's some grudge. ;-)

Literally belly laughed.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby sheblue » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:In 1904/5 the illegal payments 'scandal' (which meant we lost all our best players for doing something everyone else was doing at the time) was started by Villa stitching us up with the southern-based FA (who hated the northern professionalism of teams). And all because we were taking over from them as the nation's favourite team. So fuck 'em, I hope they carry on down through the leagues.

You are showing your age.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Dimples » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Hope Sweden get thumped at the Euros. Delighted Denmark and Norway did not qualify.
Those Vikings invaded in 800 A.D. so fuck'em.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby MonchengladbachBlau » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:38 am

Wasn't it Collymore who inflamed the debate about what Lescott what said/did not say on Talk Shite and yet again for some strange reason people believe him?

I feel sorry for Villa not just as a famous old club because they have Collymore as the leader of their very bitter snake wielding fans.
MonchengladbachBlau
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Fullartj » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:55 am

After seeing this I'm delighted that Villa got relegated.. what a bunch of c*nts. I'm not the best fan of Newcastle but to rub in relegation with a banner like this shows no class!
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum