Sir Fernandinho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sir Fernandinho

Postby Chinners » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Yes you can ....
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:39 pm

mr_nool wrote:He's such a preponderant force on our midfield. Very good work by the club to get this sorted. Hopefully Fred will come in in the summer as an understudy.

Haha Nooly, you couldn't resist could you :-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
mr_nool wrote:He's such a preponderant force on our midfield. Very good work by the club to get this sorted. Hopefully Fred will come in in the summer as an understudy.

Haha Nooly, you couldn't resist could you :-)

Too good to pass up. :P
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby edge275 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 pm

It's better to be proactive rather than reactive so I hope Fred comes in ASAP and gets a few years to learn from the best ready for the inevitable decline of Fernandinho in the future. It may not be as far away as we think.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby City64 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:14 pm

edge275 wrote:It's better to be proactive rather than reactive so I hope Fred comes in ASAP and gets a few years to learn from the best ready for the inevitable decline of Fernandinho in the future. It may not be as far away as we think.

Does this poster ^^^^ ever have anything positive to say or post about City ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Chinners » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:34 pm

City64 wrote:
edge275 wrote:It's better to be proactive rather than reactive so I hope Fred comes in ASAP and gets a few years to learn from the best ready for the inevitable decline of Fernandinho in the future. It may not be as far away as we think.

Does this poster ^^^^ ever have anything positive to say or post about City ????

Ooh a quiz. I love a good quiz me .... I'm going to go for 'yes'
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Chinners wrote:
City64 wrote:

Ooh a quiz. I love a good quiz me .... I'm going to go for 'yes'

Can we have said quiz on any positive posts in your Saturday bollox chinners ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Chinners » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 pm

hmm ... that's not a bad idea actually
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby edge275 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:31 pm

City64 wrote:

It's called realism and preferring logic over emotions. You should try it, it works wonders!
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:02 pm

I agree with Edge. Dinho is mint and I love him, but his legs will naturally go at some point and that will happen quicker if we are forced to be over reliant on him and he's forced to play every single game due to us not having any decent cover
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Burt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:I agree with Edge. Dinho is mint and I love him, but his legs will naturally go at some point and that will happen quicker if we are forced to be over reliant on him and he's forced to play every single game due to us not having any decent cover

Understand that but Fern is a naturally very fit lad and can perform at this level for at least two more years IMO
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby Chinners » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Burt wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:I agree with Edge. Dinho is mint and I love him, but his legs will naturally go at some point and that will happen quicker if we are forced to be over reliant on him and he's forced to play every single game due to us not having any decent cover

Understand that but Fern is a naturally very fit lad and can perform at this level for at least two more years IMO

Happy B'day matey
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Burt wrote:

He's also 32. Edge is talking about a few years, wich is simply being realistic. There aren't many players in his position still being at the top of their game at 34-35.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:40 pm

edge275 wrote:
City64 wrote:

It's called realism and preferring logic over emotions. You should try it, it works wonders!

What like you laughing at David Silva,s situation ? You never came back on that one did you !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Burt wrote:

I've said this before but I can see Pep moving him to centre back at some point, with the added bonus of him being very comfortable breaking out of defence and carrying the ball well into midfield.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:24 am

I love the fella, I think he is fantastic, but why the hell is he playing him so much?
He is 33 and in order to go at full force all season he needs some rest, but Pep looks like that is off the table not matter the calibre of the game.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:36 am

PeterParker wrote:I love the fella, I think he is fantastic, but why the hell is he playing him so much?
He is 33 and in order to go at full force all season he needs some rest, but Pep looks like that is off the table not matter the calibre of the game.

Someone lined up in his position for January?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I love the fella, I think he is fantastic, but why the hell is he playing him so much?

Pep said we will make no business in january.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:28 am

PeterParker wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

;)

A nod’s as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:35 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

;)

A nod’s as good as a wink to a blind bat.

I know he is a bollox master, however, I don't think Kross will leave now. I have no doubt that Pep wants him, and the german won eveything with Real, will want something new.
We shall see, but for me it will be a mistake not bringing anyone there.
Last edited by PeterParker on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum