BT/Sky Sport - Embarrassed To Say!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

BT/Sky Sport - Embarrassed To Say!

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:46 am

But, I go on about the fact that I've sacked Sky and BT Sport's but not long found out that I'm now paying for both for my lads who are 'looking after the house'.

I apologise to all MCF.netters, both contracts WILL be cancelled forthwith.

Fucking Wobble/CamelGob, GingerPig and, DogWanker, being paid for our games, from my HARD earned money, think again sunshine, that's another 1200 notes a year you've lost.

I'm refusing BBC soon, just got to work out how to tell the wife!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: BT/Sky Sport - Embarrassed To Say!

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:14 am

Tut tut beefy ;-)

Thing is. The season is over now. Leave it with them for the cricket season haha
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby gillie » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:27 am

BT Sport are fucking awful we are the only English team left in the CL but last night you could sense they wanted Madrid to beat us by just listening to the commentary on the game nevermind Camelgob and Mcpointy in the studio.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby PeterParker » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:52 am

The thing is that with Sky/BT, they are more biased towards the eye because they are from UK. You see them daily. But sadly, the media is almost the same outside, in Europe.

For me it is a horror to see City on a local commentary, full of Istanbul 2005 scouse fans. I was joking last night with a friend, I think this is my curse, to see City playing a European Champions Cup Semi Final under the commentary of two scouse fans.

There are just a few players that City have that are in tv right now. Quinn is acting like a cunt every time he speaks about us, Trevor Sinclair is meh and Lee Dixon? When did he became a fan?

Two of those '"experts" you talked above, Beff, were on field when we won 6-1 in the Swamp. They will speak from worse to worse because we are getting bigger and bigger.

Things will change when the likes of Kompany, Hart or Zaba will retire and will have the chance to work there. For now, we have to accept the frustration of other cunts
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby patrickblue » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:59 am

PeterParker wrote:The thing is that with Sky/BT, they are more biased towards the eye because they are from UK. You see them daily. But sadly, the media is almost the same outside, in Europe.

For me it is a horror to see City on a local commentary, full of Istanbul 2005 scouse fans. I was joking last night with a friend, I think this is my curse, to see City playing a European Champions Cup Semi Final under the commentary of two scouse fans.

There are just a few players that City have that are in tv right now. Quinn is acting like a cunt every time he speaks about us, Trevor Sinclair is meh and Lee Dixon? When did he became a fan?

Two of those '"experts" you talked above, Beff, were on field when we won 6-1 in the Swamp. They will speak from worse to worse because we are getting bigger and bigger.

Things will change when the likes of Kompany, Hart or Zaba will retire and will have the chance to work there. For now, we have to accept the frustration of other cunts

As I put in the match thread, I watched the game in Malta, and there was no bias whatsoever. Praise and criticism was given where due to both City and RM.
No istree shite, no moneybags shite, and no mention of manu or scouse1.

It was very refreshing
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:08 am

patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:The thing is that with Sky/BT, they are more biased towards the eye because they are from UK. You see them daily. But sadly, the media is almost the same outside, in Europe.

As I put in the match thread, I watched the game in Malta, and there was no bias whatsoever. Praise and criticism was given where due to both City and RM.

It was very refreshing

Same on Irish TV, we had Souness, O'Neill and Richard Dunne. Excellent, balanced analysis.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby dave watson's perm » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:15 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

It was very refreshing

Same on Irish TV, we had Souness, O'Neill and Richard Dunne. Excellent, balanced analysis.

Is that cock Dunphy still on RTE?
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:But, I go on about the fact that I've sacked Sky and BT Sport's but not long found out that I'm now paying for both for my lads who are 'looking after the house'.

I apologise to all MCF.netters, both contracts WILL be cancelled forthwith.

Fucking Wobble/CamelGob, GingerPig and, DogWanker, being paid for our games, from my HARD earned money, think again sunshine, that's another 1200 notes a year you've lost.

I'm refusing BBC soon, just got to work out how to tell the wife!

Disgraceful. Just glad you've not been in off topic where someone could have told you how to watch the same channels without paying their wages, or better still, watch the same pictures with a better commentary. That would be a terrible way to behave.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:32 pm

patrickblue wrote:

It was very refreshing

Then you were lucky.

I watched it on PRO Tv, which is the romanian private station with the highest ratings. The type of Station that has only trash, because the other option, which is Dolce, which is full of real experts and good ones, have only 15 % coverage in the country.

I had to listen how United won Three Times the Champions League, two times in the 90s and one in 2008. Heard that absurdity 3 times, plus constant reminder of how we paid 1 bil. for our players.

At Eurosport is the same. That is why now I apreciate Tim Howard when he is talking about us on NBC.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:40 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

It was very refreshing

Yep, when PSG knocked Chelsea out of the CL he declared that should PSG meet City they will kill them. So as you can see he's still brilliant at his job.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:03 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

It was very refreshing

Yep, when PSG knocked Chelsea out of the CL he declared that should PSG meet City they will kill them. So as you can see he's still brilliant at his job.

He's a knob of the highest order, currently championing Athletico, because they do it against the odds and the money of the Big two in Spain all the time getting the money digs in against us.
Said what he said about PSG v Us missing out the irony of the fact they stuck two fingers up to FFP and we tried to adhere to it. Just that they had put a team together with their money and we had wasted our money.
Doesn't matter when he gets it so wrong they still give him air time.
Can't stand the self publicising prick.
Worse than anything I've seen on any of the British channels.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:10 am

Watched RTE again last night, don't know why I do it to myself. Dunphy and his sidekicks talked about how we lost control just before ht. they suggested that this was because we ran out of legs. This despite the fact that Pellegrini told everyone post match that this happened because we lost Silva, which was rather obvious when watching.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Original Dub » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:12 am

I've said it before, I was watching one evening after a champs league match a few years ago involving City and he said straight after the game
"I hate that club".

Needless to say I switched it straight off and I will never watch another city game on RTE if he is near it.

In saying that, I watched a part of the build up to the first PSG game and Damien Duff seemed determined to take the mantle from the absent Dunphy.
All of a sudden the cunt has a personality. Sneering and laughing at how pathetic the level was for a Champs league quarter final and saying that if we do manage to get past PSG, we will get "murdered" in the semis.
Original Dub

Postby michaelcityfan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:02 am

I read the head of BT sport apologized for the dreadfully biased coverage of Owen,Ferdinand et al I think the club put pressure on them. The club could do what bacon face did and chuck out journos who were critical of the scum. It's time we did something.
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:24 am

michaelcityfan wrote:I read the head of BT sport apologized for the dreadfully biased coverage of Owen,Ferdinand et al I think the club put pressure on them. The club could do what bacon face did and chuck out journos who were critical of the scum. It's time we did something.

Not he didn't. He apologised for what he called a printing error and blamed it on the printers. He backed his team of analysts.
Wonderwall

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:46 am

Wonderwall wrote:
michaelcityfan wrote:I read the head of BT sport apologized for the dreadfully biased coverage of Owen,Ferdinand et al I think the club put pressure on them. The club could do what bacon face did and chuck out journos who were critical of the scum. It's time we did something.

Not he didn't. He apologised for what he called a printing error and blamed it on the printers. He backed his team of analysts.

Yep. Wasn't it part of their marketing that left city out in a champs league advert?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:54 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Yep. Wasn't it part of their marketing that left city out in a champs league advert?

Wonderwall

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:11 am

Wonderwall wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

That is so fucked up. On so many levels.

And I mean, we're a top team. Just imagine how the "lesser" team's fans feel about receiving almost no attention what so ever.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby blue scooter » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:37 am

bt have announced price rises this morn ! when will sky putup its prices to pay for huge tv deal?????
blue scooter
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: kompany

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 am

blue scooter wrote:bt have announced price rises this morn ! when will sky putup its prices to pay for huge tv deal?????

I get sky sports on my virgin package. The sky sports bit has just gone up £2 per month. Funny thing is they have less footie now......no European or FA cup stuff. Might get rid and get a fire stick thing instead
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum