The Curious Case of Jason Denayer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Curious Case of Jason Denayer

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu May 25, 2017 11:45 am

bigblue wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:its quite obvious he kicks the guy in black. you see the guys arm flap on the floor as soon as the foot connects.

Quite the opposite. He's kicking up and the guy in gray stops punching right after the kick. And if you'd bothered to read the article I'd posted, you would have known that:

An eight-second video of the incident - which took place on Sunday - shows the 21-year-old striking a man who is punching another man on the floor.

A longer version shows how Denayer, at first reluctant to intervene, strikes out when his friend is pinned down.

"The police have made a report but there are no charges against Jason. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Wasn't charged by the police either, which would indicate he kicked the guy on top in defense of his friend.

i agree about his target but disagree that he was justified. suckerpunched(kicked?) a guy and could have killed him. cowardly act. not to mention we don't know whether the "attacker" had been provoked by denayer's friend/crew who may have started the whole thing. never liked denayer much and this only cements my opinion.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Dwaring » Thu May 25, 2017 1:16 pm

You can kill someone with a kick to the head. Unacceptable. If you want to be a man and help your friend, stick your head in there and be a man. God gave you two fist for a reason. A boot is a cowards weapon.
Dwaring
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Yaya toure

Postby Dub City » Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 pm

Dwaring wrote:You can kill someone with a kick to the head. Unacceptable. If you want to be a man and help your friend, stick your head in there and be a man. God gave you two fist for a reason. A boot is a cowards weapon.

you can also kill someone with a punch to the head, I remember hearing about a man who was almost killed from a football to the head once aswell
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 25, 2017 2:39 pm

surprised no blades were pulled....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu May 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:surprised no blades were pulled....

Yeah, he has form for it...

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu May 25, 2017 2:51 pm

there is a longer version of the video doing the rounds on BM. makes it look even worse for denayer. total sh1thouse.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby freshie » Thu May 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:there is a longer version of the video doing the rounds on BM. makes it look even worse for denayer. total sh1thouse.

You mean this video?
Watch on youtube.com
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum