BT's blatant bias is beyond the ridiculous now

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: BT's blatant bias is beyond the ridiculous now

Postby gmercer1 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Spurge wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:BT can fuck off.

Yes, they can fuck off.....but would anyone notice? Does anyone actually subscribe?

I do..................but its for the Moto GP and UFC not to listen to the scouse wankers slag us off!!!.

Does that count?

Picking up on Moto GP here is another example of bt bias. In the last round Rossi was on pole. The commentators creamed themselves at how good his start off the grid was before they realised Lorenzo from row 2 had taken him and led into the first corner which they barely acknowledged. It's been like that all season and it's cringe worthy to be honest.

Is Rossi a Souse fan?? ;-)

I know what you mean pal.............sickly the way they go on about him all the time, its as though he's the only one on track.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Spurge » Sat May 28, 2016 7:49 pm

It's been a low key champs league final with an offside goal edging it for real. But listening to plug in his bow tie and mcpointy (formerly of real) you'd think real were 4 goals to the good and playing out of their skins.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby london blue 2 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:46 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
Spurge wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:BT can fuck off.

Yes, they can fuck off.....but would anyone notice? Does anyone actually subscribe?

I do..................but its for the Moto GP and UFC not to listen to the scouse wankers slag us off!!!.

Does that count?

Picking up on Moto GP here is another example of bt bias. In the last round Rossi was on pole. The commentators creamed themselves at how good his start off the grid was before they realised Lorenzo from row 2 had taken him and led into the first corner which they barely acknowledged. It's been like that all season and it's cringe worthy to be honest.

Is Rossi a Souse fan?? ;-)

I know what you mean pal.............sickly the way they go on about him all the time, its as though he's the only one on track.

Cos he's the GOAT. Rossi is the nuts, MotoGP would be shit without him. (But he does need challengers).
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Spurge » Sat May 28, 2016 10:28 pm

I'd say its more like 'Rossi is nuts' nowadays. Let me remind you he hasn't won a world title since 2009 so not sure as to the relevance of 'needing challengers' more like he 'needs to challenge'.
He won't win it this season either. Yamaha are arguably letting their best rider leave the team when Lorenzo joins Ducati next season. Marquez is a more exciting and a better rider than Rossi is today. When Rossi realised he couldn't win the championship last season he resorted to gamesmanship off the track with the stuff he said about Marquez and it backfired spectacularly on the track when he lost his cool and took Marquez out in the penultimate race last season.
An undoubted talent and champion in his day but his day is done and the media and bt need to wake up to the fact that his ship has sailed.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:04 am

Agree about last season, nuts. My point is MotoGP is much better (IMO) with Rossi contending races. The couple of years at Ducati was terrible.

The sport needs more riders at the top (as does f1) but Rossi in particular is a megastar and MotoGP will be far worse without him.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Spurge » Sun May 29, 2016 7:46 am

london blue 2 wrote:Agree about last season, nuts. My point is MotoGP is much better (IMO) with Rossi contending races. The couple of years at Ducati was terrible.

The sport needs more riders at the top (as does f1) but Rossi in particular is a megastar and MotoGP will be far worse without him.

I do agree Moto gp is better with Rossi it adds to the drama and he has a huge following of course. Rumours Casey Stoner may ride on a wildcard at some point this season that would see another Rossi rivalry renewed. Certainly no love lost between those two a recurring situation with Rossi.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:16 am

Spurge wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Agree about last season, nuts. My point is MotoGP is much better (IMO) with Rossi contending races. The couple of years at Ducati was terrible.

I do agree Moto gp is better with Rossi it adds to the drama and he has a huge following of course. Rumours Casey Stoner may ride on a wildcard at some point this season that would see another Rossi rivalry renewed. Certainly no love lost between those two a recurring situation with Rossi.

That would be good, wasn't his greatest fan but stoner was the only one who could tame that Ducati.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum