Transfer done deals summer 2016

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer done deals summer 2016

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:35 pm

nottsblue wrote:Kante signs for Chelsea from Leicester on a five year deal for £30m. Mahrez may not be far behind in wanting to leave. The break up of Leicester's side has now started.

Assume Matic will be on his way out soon. Plenty of rumours Fabregas might be surplus to requirements as well.

I would not sign him even if he was free.

A well known snake into the dressing room. No thanks. Also, bringing Fabregas over Pep`s head at Barcelona was the first real moment that made Guardiola leave.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Slim » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:44 pm

PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Kante signs for Chelsea from Leicester on a five year deal for £30m. Mahrez may not be far behind in wanting to leave. The break up of Leicester's side has now started.

Assume Matic will be on his way out soon. Plenty of rumours Fabregas might be surplus to requirements as well.

A well known snake into the dressing room. No thanks. Also, bringing Fabregas over Pep`s head at Barcelona was the first real moment that made Guardiola leave.

Always thought Matic was pretty decent until last season where every Chelsea player seemed to be shite.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Slim wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Always thought Matic was pretty decent until last season where every Chelsea player seemed to be shite.

I was speaking about Fabrecunt. Matic is a mistery to me. I had the same opinion as you, I think he was huge in their title win, similar to Kante for Leicester.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:09 pm

Man City agree Rulli transfer

Rulli is set to be sent on loan once his move to City is confirmed
Manchester City are poised to announce the signing of Geronimo Rulli after agreeing a deal for the Argentine goalkeeper.

But the 24-year-old will not pose an immediate threat to Joe Hart.

Pep Guardiola is set to send Rulli out on loan for season once his £4m move from Deportivo Maldonado is confirmed.

Rulli has spent the past two seasons in La Liga with Real Sociedad.

That has been enough to impress Guardiola, who has identified him as one of the most promising emerging keepers in Europe.

But he does not think he is ready to challenge Hart as City’s No1 immediately - and will instead allow him to continue his development before he moves to the Etihad.

Despite intense speculation over Hart’s future since Guardiola’s appointment, the England international is still considered City’s first choice.

As revealed by MEN Sport, the 29-year-old remains highly thought of among the club’s Abu Dhabi hierarchy.

And with Willy Caballero also staying on as his understudy, it is only the third choice position that is up for grabs this summer.

That could change in 12 months’ time - but Guardiola will give Hart chance to prove he is over his nightmare at the Euros in the Catalan’s first season in charge at the Etihad
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:56 pm

The Beast is back in England and the Prem - Boro have agreed a deal with Valencia for a season-long loan.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Negredo to Boro on a season loan now official
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Weird one.

I hope he makes it.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:06 pm

PeterParker wrote:Weird one.

I hope he makes it.

guaranteed to score against us.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:09 pm

I can see two things happening if he plays against us: we will give him his old Beast chant, and the media will interpret it as us booing him. (and he will probably score against us).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:11 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

I hope he makes it.

Will he celebrate if so, that is the question.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:30 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

I hope he makes it.

Will he celebrate if so, that is the question.

I for one think he has every right to. When a player of my side scores a goal I want him to celebrate as it should mean as much to him as it does me, perhaps even more. Whoever he has played for before shouldn't come into it. He doesn't play for them any longer so should be professional enough to put any loyalty he once had for the old team aside and have his loyalty with us.
nottsblue

Postby kennyboy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:08 am

nottsblue wrote:Negredo to Boro on a season loan now official

Subotic failed the medical for a 8m boro deal the papers say..
Scandinavian True Blue
kennyboy
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Keith Curle

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Boro made some very good signings. Stick some money on them to win the league cup
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Anybody know anything about this brasilian 19 year old kid, Gabriel Jesus that we are supposedly signing for m Palmeiras.
Apparently we will let him finish the season there and earliest he would be with us is January. Possibly allowing him to play another season there.

Is this just another to add to the list of players that will probably never put a City jersey on or is he really as good as reports are saying.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Kyle » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:12 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Anybody know anything about this brasilian 19 year old kid, Gabriel Jesus that we are supposedly signing for m Palmeiras.
Apparently we will let him finish the season there and earliest he would be with us is January. Possibly allowing him to play another season there.

Is this just another to add to the list of players that will probably never put a City jersey on or is he really as good as reports are saying.

I read this as well with 20 million labeled as the fee agreed upon. I find it hard to rationalize paying 20 million for a player that potentially will not be playing with us for year and a half.
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby PrezIke » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:40 pm

If you watch some highlights of Gabriel Jesus and you can see a bit more why. Barca made an offer that was turned down and many big clubs want him including Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, Juve, Utd.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Kyle wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Anybody know anything about this brasilian 19 year old kid, Gabriel Jesus that we are supposedly signing for m Palmeiras.

I read this as well with 20 million labeled as the fee agreed upon. I find it hard to rationalize paying 20 million for a player that potentially will not be playing with us for year and a half.

Hasn't that Ibe just gone for £15 mill?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Mase wrote:
Kyle wrote:

yeah, but he's brilliant
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
Kyle wrote:

yeah, but he's brilliant

The dippers said so, so it must be true
nottsblue

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
Kyle wrote:

yeah, but he's brilliant

Better than Sterling!
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum