Brexit

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brexit

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Swales4ever wrote:As someone who had been breed and grown to regard at The British Society and Democracy as THE Benchmark, I just fell very sad (rather than sick) at the way Britain have waived Its wise, everlasting traditional stance for Parliamentary Democracy, in favour of plebiscitarian democracy, whereas, necessarely, guts prevail over intelligence.
There is no wonder why Britain, historically, have so very rarely devolved pivotal decisions to referenda instead of parliamentary decisional process: the simple fact that the most important decision of modern Britain's history has been devolved against tradition of the British democracy will be the measure of the damnation on history books (to use the words of today editorial of The Guardian) that mr. Cameron will be awardedcas consequence of his gratuitous and reckless gamble.

No matter what, I will forever love Britain and, as the end of this very personal and hearthfelt take on "Brexit" (which I plea to be taken for what it is, hence with no need for abuse), I want to wish all the well to what is gonna be, in 3 years or so, the United Kingdom of England and Wales, with no more of Scottish oil, an almost inexistent manufactury industry will lesser access to global research and the once world's biggest financial market (if combined of Lloyd's reinsurance business and the at-large LSE's business) turned into what you are gonna get to realize under the Boris Johnson/Nigel Farage' leadership.
And what hurts most is that, once again, the elder low qualified angry people, who have been intrumental to this ruthless political manouvre, aregonna be the one to su suffer most of a dumped economy with lesser wellfare to offer to the more suffering part of the community.

I will probably, for the little that cares, take awhile off the board, on the purpouse to not infect it with the bitter anger that such an historical, totally unexpected, turnout has generated in me.

That's easy for you to say!
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:28 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:That's easy for you to say!

I think to know where You coming from here, but in ALL honesty and out of whatsoever patronizing intention, I promise that it's all but easy. just sadding and sickening. and never felt much in the will of been proven WRONG.
Last edited by Swales4ever on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Swales4ever wrote:As someone who had been breed and grown to regard at The British Society and Democracy as THE Benchmark, I just fell very sad (rather than sick) at the way Britain have waived Its wise, everlasting traditional stance for Parliamentary Democracy, in favour of plebiscitarian democracy, whereas, necessarely, guts prevail over intelligence.
There is no wonder why Britain, historically, have so very rarely devolved pivotal decisions to referenda instead of parliamentary decisional process: the simple fact that the most important decision of modern Britain's history has been devolved against tradition of the British democracy will be the measure of the damnation on history books (to use the words of today editorial of The Guardian) that mr. Cameron will be awarded as consequence of his gratuitous and reckless gamble.

No matter what, I will forever love Britain and, as the end of this very personal and hearthfelt take on "Brexit" (which I plea to be taken for what it is, hence with no need for abuse), I want to wish all the well to what is gonna be, in 3 years or so, the United Kingdom of England and Wales, with no more of Scottish oil, an almost inexistent manufactury industry with lesser access to global research and the once world's biggest financial market (if combined of Lloyd's reinsurance business and the at-large LSE's business) turned into what you are gonna get to realize under the Boris Johnson/Nigel Farage' leadership.
And what hurts most is that, once again, the elder low qualified angry people, who have been intrumental to this ruthless political manouvre, aregonna be the one to su suffer most of a dumped economy with lesser wellfare to offer to the more suffering part of the community.

I will probably, for the little that cares, take awhile off the board, on the purpouse to not infect it with the bitter anger that such an historical, totally unexpected, turnout has generated in me.

If we fuck up then at least its US, the British,that fucked us up and not some decisions from Europes self elected TITS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:32 pm

There is no wonder why Britain, historically, have so very rarely devolved pivotal decisions to referenda instead of parliamentary decisional process: the simple fact that the most important decision of modern Britain's history has been devolved against tradition of the British democracy will be the measure of the damnation on history books (to use the words of today editorial of The Guardian) that mr. Cameron will be awarded as consequence of his gratuitous and reckless gamble.

No matter what, I will forever love Britain and, as the end of this very personal and hearthfelt take on "Brexit" (which I plea to be taken for what it is, hence with no need for abuse), I want to wish all the well to what is gonna be, in 3 years or so, the United Kingdom of England and Wales, with no more of Scottish oil, an almost inexistent manufactury industry with lesser access to global research and the once world's biggest financial market (if combined of Lloyd's reinsurance business and the at-large LSE's business) turned into what you are gonna get to realize under the Boris Johnson/Nigel Farage' leadership.

If we fuck up then at least its US, the British,that fucked us up and not some decisions from Europes self elected TITS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby JamieMCFC » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Just saw a tweet that ITV is interviewing people that voted leave and they are now regretting their decison. One girl said she didn't know what to pick so just picked one.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:If we fuck up then at least its US, the British,that fucked us up and not some decisions from Europes self elected TITS.

CARL, I do respet YOur guts and sentiments. but I also learnt to respect the smart and practical man in You.
that part of Carl, the one that amazes me less but I respect most, agree with me that wrongdoings and OVERDUE reforms can be only worked from inside.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:is the ban on foreign posters immediate?

apparently not, unfortunately.

Shameful. If you're out you're out. Don't waffle.

Do we need to negotiate as a block to give the mods some money for hookers and cocaine in order to remain in the fold?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:46 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Just saw a tweet that ITV is interviewing people that voted leave and they are now regretting their decison. One girl said she didn't know what to pick so just picked one.

Stupid bitch.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Alioune DVToure » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:57 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:That will teach the fuckign UNELECTED Euro TITS of treating our country with contempt...they gambled , they lost.
How many times are Germany going to go head to head with us and actually think they can win ??

2 world wars , one world cup and one UP YOURS today.

Contempt? Britain had as much power as the Germans, where was the contempt?

If you truly believe that then stay away from politics.

If you truly believe this issue is about century-old and long-since-resolved Anglo-German enmity then stay away from politics.

You must be gutted.

Which pleases the shit out of me.

Yes I am. I actually live here, you see, so it affects me and my family. You just froth at the mouth like an internet-era Alf Garnett; your brand of Britishness is an embarrassment and I'm very proud not to be associated with it. Please don't ever come back. We've already got enough idiots. We're full.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby JamieMCFC » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:43 pm

The British are frantically Googling what the E.U. is, hours after voting to leave it

The whole world is reeling after a milestone referendum in Britain to leave the European Union. And although leaders of the campaign to exit Europe are crowing over their victory, it seems many Britons may not even know what they had actually voted for.

Awakening to a stock market plunge and a precipitous decline in the value of the pound that Britain hasn't seen in more than 30 years, voters now face a series of economic shocks that analysts say will only worsen before they improve. The consequences of the leave vote will be felt worldwide, even here in the United States, and some British voters say they now regret casting a ballot in favor of Brexit.

"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."

That confusion over what Brexit might mean for the country's economy appears to have been reflected across the United Kingdom on Thursday. Google reported sharp upticks in searches not only related to the ballot measure but also about basic questions concerning the implications of the vote. At about 1 a.m. Eastern time, about eight hours after the polls closed, Google reported that searches for "what happens if we leave the EU" had more than tripled.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... &tid=ss_tw
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:01 pm

For the attention of the dick above ADV

PMSL.....I have enough financial interests in the UK that could go either way with this decision, you absolute arrogant piece of shite. I have big balls though , more so than little toe rag cunts like you have, to take big risks in life and this is one risk Im willing to take.

I am proud of the fact that my age group has fucked over little arrogant self proclamed intellects like you, in the bin where you belong.

Now stop crying like a bitch.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alioune DVToure » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:For the attention of the dick above ADV

PMSL.....I have enough financial interests in the UK that could go either way with this decision, you absolute arrogant piece of shite. I have big balls though , more so than little toe rag cunts like you have, to take big risks in life and this is one risk Im willing to take.

I am proud of the fact that my age group has fucked over little arrogant self proclamed intellects like you, in the bin where you belong.

Yep, thick cunts like you hate smart people. Not impressed that you're supposedly mega-rich. Couldn't care either way.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:

Yep, thick cunts like you hate smart people. Not impressed that you're supposedly mega-rich. Couldn't care either way.

If your smart , how can you call a "supposedly mega rich person" thick ? how does that work out ?

FYI - I love smart people , enough of them work for me and with me and I like nothing better than to be made out wrong.....its no point employing some people if they are less intelligent than you.

Stop being bitter and go forth and make the UK better than it is.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:

If your smart , how can you call a "supposedly mega rich person" thick ? how does that work out ?

FYI - I love smart people , enough of them work for me and with me and I like nothing better than to be made out wrong.....its no point employing some people if they are less intelligent than you.

Stop being bitter and go forth and make the UK better than it is.

When I read this I got a mental picture of Harry Enfield in my head.......Loadsa money.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby bigblue » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Not only has your age group fucked over "little arrogant self proclamed intellects", you've also fucked over yourselves. Congrats.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 pm

oh dear ! leave Europe on Thursday or next Monday , at least on Monday we can blame Woy.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:10 pm

zuricity wrote:oh dear ! leave Europe on Thursday or next Monday , at least on Monday we can blame Woy.

That ticks both boxes
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:19 pm

bigblue wrote:

Not only has your age group fucked over "little arrogant self proclamed intellects", you've also fucked over yourselves. Congrats.

Go cry me a fuckign river....your as bad as some of the whiners on here like ADV....no balls!!

Stop whining and look to improve the UK , not whine about us going alone ffs !!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Go cry me a fuckign river....your as bad as some of the whiners on here like ADV....no balls!!

I'm not crying or whining you drunk cow. I'm quite calmly saying what I (and the markets) see. If anyone is throwing a temper tantrum it's you.

And I happen to have a pair of big hairy blue balls for your information.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:26 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

I'm not crying or whining you drunk cow. I'm quite calmly saying what I (and the markets) see. If anyone is throwing a temper tantrum it's you.

And I happen to have a pair of big hairy blue balls for your information.

If thats not a temper tantrum then I dont know what is.

p.s there was nothing calm about your response.....take a pill,share it with ADV.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum