england v slovakia

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: england v slovakia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:27 pm

reminded me of watching us last season
120% possession
86 attempts on goal
1 on target
against 9 men behind the ball
waste of time watching.
fucking booooring
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Dameerto wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Henderson must be the thickest player on the pitch......thick cunt.

Nivea Boy should have been nowhere near France this summer.

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:37 pm

branny wrote:
Mase wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:I think I was watching a different game, clueless upfront. While the commentators drool over possession!! Wtf

Henderson put the ball out for a Slovakia goalkick completely missing everyone, and the commentator said 'fantastic ball'....

He overhit and misplaced a fair few. What,pisses me off is his movement, or lack of it. He passes the ball then walks around or stands waving his arms like a 2nd rate McPointy.

Wherever you go, every local park game features someone who thinks they're Zidaine and is constantly apologizing after fucking up every time they have the ball. They need to understand they're not that good, play a bit simpler, and quit saying "my bad" or "sorry" after they inevitably fuck up. Henderson is one of these players, just at a higher level.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Whether the changes should have been made or not there was also an expectation that bringing on the " big guns" if needed later on would see us through.

Shrek came on and started passing the ball into the crowd. So then he started just runnimng at the Slovakian defence as if they would just let him throughj and lost the ball easily. No composure , no leadership. no direction for the team just crap. If Steling had come on and played like that he would get beheaded but as it was Rooney I guess we will hear that he tried hard!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby steelsnail » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:reminded me of watching us last season
120% possession
86 attempts on goal
1 on target
against 9 men behind the ball
waste of time watching.
fucking booooring

Good post . It's exactly what i was thinking.
steelsnail
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: Zabs

Postby Spurge » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Whether the changes should have been made or not there was also an expectation that bringing on the " big guns" if needed later on would see us through.

Shrek came on and started passing the ball into the crowd. So then he started just runnimng at the Slovakian defence as if they would just let him throughj and lost the ball easily. No composure , no leadership. no direction for the team just crap. If Steling had come on and played like that he would get beheaded but as it was Rooney I guess we will hear that he tried hard!

Needed a game changer someone who could make something happen, confident on the ball with the ability to bring the best out of his teammates a bit like that lad who plays for the French national team who ply's his trade at club level in the English premier league with west ham.

Best player on the pitch tonight was marek hamsik a shame he was on the wrong team he's on a different wavelength to the rest of his team
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:43 am

Spurge wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Whether the changes should have been made or not there was also an expectation that bringing on the " big guns" if needed later on would see us through.

Needed a game changer someone who could make something happen, confident on the ball with the ability to bring the best out of his teammates a bit like that lad who plays for the French national team who ply's his trade at club level in the English premier league with west ham.

Best player on the pitch tonight was marek hamsik a shame he was on the wrong team he's on a different wavelength to the rest of his team

During the game I was thinking the exact same about Hamsik. He was wasted on them. Head and shoulders above anyone else on the park.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:56 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Slim wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:Beautifully negative thread so far. Are me and Beefy the only ones to give a shit about England?

Put me in the 'I don't give a flying fuck' camp!

Feel free to fly the fuck out of this thread then.

Thanks, I will, I'll check in tomorrow though to see all the comments moaning like fuck about the same things people have been moaning like fuck about for the last 10 years during/after an England performance.

Then I'll congratulate myself for having correctly decided to have an early night.

Well well well, who could have predicted the last 6 pages of this thread.

I don't know why you all put yourselves through it when you know exactly how fucking pissed off you're going to be at the end of it!
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:49 am

Glad you all enjoyed it.

I watched a Midsummer Murders I hadn't seen before. Seems I made the right choice
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Cocacolajojo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:47 am

john@staustell wrote:Glad you all enjoyed it.

I watched a Midsummer Murders I hadn't seen before. Seems I made the right choice

New or old one? The ones with the original Barnaby are better IMO. This is important.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:52 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:I hope they get beat so the City players can rest up. Until England pick a team not a clique, nothing will stop teams running past Rooney,when it gets serious.CM my arse !

I bet you're a laugh to watch the footy with!

As I have said in another post if you want to happy clap crack on. The granny shagger fuck him. For the record I have been to 3 Tournaments with England S.A being the final straw, with the red cunt ad captain, I choose to wide berth it.

It's like a wet fish in the face, you might have the person who did it but you can't blame the fish.

Fuck the cunts you dont like, always support the fuckers you do.

What will happen in 5 years when the City Academy are the main stays of the England team?

Granny shagger leave City players remain. I am honest to myself fuck him.... And very comfortable with it. My 18 yr old keeps me posted on the misfits. Is he right, we are cluless.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby MonchengladbachBlau » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:07 am

Just read the papers about some of England's 'best' players. I watched the match - I am not sure the media did or ever do.
MonchengladbachBlau
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby MonchengladbachBlau » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:18 am

[quote="Douglas Higginbottom"]
Shrek came on and started passing the ball into the crowd.

I wish I had a quid for every time that the commentator excused those awful attempted passes by Rooney and others by saying 'over hit it' in a sympathetic way as if that was acceptable.
MonchengladbachBlau
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:30 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:I hope they get beat so the City players can rest up. Until England pick a team not a clique, nothing will stop teams running past Rooney,when it gets serious.CM my arse !

I bet you're a laugh to watch the footy with!

As I have said in another post if you want to happy clap crack on. The granny shagger fuck him. For the record I have been to 3 Tournaments with England S.A being the final straw, with the red cunt ad captain, I choose to wide berth it.

It's like a wet fish in the face, you might have the person who did it but you can't blame the fish.

Fuck the cunts you dont like, always support the fuckers you do.

What will happen in 5 years when the City Academy are the main stays of the England team?

Granny shagger leave City players remain. I am honest to myself fuck him.... And very comfortable with it. My 18 yr old keeps me posted on the misfits. Is he right, we are cluless.

your posts make less and less sense by the day.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby gillie » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:11 am

Well the England Captain think's Mike Smalling is in the top 3 CB's in World football just about say's all we need to know about our chances in this tournament.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:36 am

your posts make less and less sense by the day.Lets be clear, we can all post some crap Nigel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:02 am

Hazy2 wrote:your posts make less and less sense by the day.Lets be clear, we can all post some crap Nigel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is english your first language? honest question.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby littlebig » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 am

Well done lads. You're through to the next round. Maybe not in the style you would've liked but the main thing is that you're there.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:39 am

littlebig wrote:Well done lads. You're through to the next round. Maybe not in the style you would've liked but the main thing is that you're there.

brilliant. we've made the last 16 of a 24 team tournament!!!! well done woy! a contract extension and a knighthood surely beckon!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:46 am

I swear to god that old fuck is on the take - I thought he was an FA yes man but now I think he's taking kickbacks from England sponsors to influence squad selection (if not match selection).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum