Cityzen

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Cityzen

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:43 am

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I should point out you do still get a fiver off match tickets. The reduced price is automatically shown when you log in.

So 7 matches and you have your money back

Didn't know that, cheers. Admins please delete :-)

Yeah it's not immediately obvious that you have a discount it's just that the prices are cheaper on the ticket site when you log in as a Cityzen
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby CuteMancs » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:24 am

john@staustell wrote:
Arjan Van Schotte wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I should point out you do still get a fiver off match tickets. The reduced price is automatically shown when you log in.

So 7 matches and you have your money back

Didn't know that, cheers. Admins please delete :-)

Yeah it's not immediately obvious that you have a discount it's just that the prices are cheaper on the ticket site when you log in as a Cityzen

Quick update on being Cityzen this year...

Since I re joined on 2nd July I have not been able to log on to the site once to buy tickets. This morning, I decided to call the ticket office, because I wanted to make sure I could definitely get to a couple of games next season (the derby and last home game). I eventually got through, and they played around with my account, but it didn't fix the problem. So I bought the tickets directly while I was on the phone.

The guy on the phone was really nice, but he would not offer me any discount for being a Citizen, and I ended up paying £58 for each ticket. They are going to issue paper tickets.

I have no idea what is going on, but I guess the point of this ramble, is that the site didn't work, I didn't get the discount, and they are surely wasting money by not putting tickets on my card ( which they have done in the past).

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:31 am

I did get automatic renewal e-mails for ours (2), then an e-mail treating it as a 'purchase'. It seems to be going on but there's no sign of the £70 coming out of my a/c although renewal was the 21st.

I've just bought something from the shop and there was absolutely no sign of 10% discount. It may be down to the renewal not showing up yet or maybe sheer incompetence. Sent e-mail!

I did buy tickets for the Bournemouth game - well before 'renewal' but they are sending paper tickets - I think it's in case I don't renew the cards or something - more likely the cards don't arrive until mid-Sept like last year.

Bit of a mess to be honest. The only good thing is, I have rung up twice, got through easily and had satisfactory answers.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum