Welcome John Stones

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome John Stones

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:21 pm

Blue Blood wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Pogba's not homegrown.

He's club grown for the rags. Doesn't get more grown than that.

He's not mate, wasn't registered straight away when he joined because of the legal battle with LeHavre so wasn't a dirty, filthy rag for the required 3 years.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby bigblue » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:00 pm

In his interview he said that he was at our game vs Real Madrid in the CL and loved it. Glad our limp dick performance didn't scare him away
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Will City be dragged before a Scouse panel lead by Andy Burnham to explain our premature announcement of the signing. The Everton fans will be demanding we apologise. Or send them Bony as a gesture of goodwill.

That fucker Burnham is going to be in the Mayoral elections for Manchester shortly. Un-fucking-believable.

It certainly is, that slimeball was told by Momentum not to resign from the shadow cabinet and he would get their backing for mayor - utterley sickening. The Trots have been installed in the NEC today as well so that's it - bye bye the Labour Party and welcome to the entrist hard left - Scargill, Livingstone, Hatton and Skinner are all cheering from their oxygen tents as Militant,SWP, etc with their Communist backers in the big Unions and the rest gather behind their patsy throwback Corbyn to start the revolution..... 50 years too late
Welcome indeed.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:47 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Will City be dragged before a Scouse panel lead by Andy Burnham to explain our premature announcement of the signing. The Everton fans will be demanding we apologise. Or send them Bony as a gesture of goodwill.

That fucker Burnham is going to be in the Mayoral elections for Manchester shortly. Un-fucking-believable.

It certainly is, that slimeball was told by Momentum not to resign from the shadow cabinet and he would get their backing for mayor - utterley sickening. The Trots have been installed in the NEC today as well so that's it - bye bye the Labour Party and welcome to the entrist hard left - Scargill, Livingstone, Hatton and Skinner are all cheering from their oxygen tents as Militant,SWP, etc with their Communist backers in the big Unions and the rest gather behind their patsy throwback Corbyn to start the revolution..... 50 years too late
Welcome indeed.

I'm a big union man but feel not in the slightest communist. I fight for workers rights against a management that want to cut corners on health and safety plus wages. All in the name of increased profits and bonuses.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:02 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

It certainly is, that slimeball was told by Momentum not to resign from the shadow cabinet and he would get their backing for mayor - utterley sickening. The Trots have been installed in the NEC today as well so that's it - bye bye the Labour Party and welcome to the entrist hard left - Scargill, Livingstone, Hatton and Skinner are all cheering from their oxygen tents as Militant,[size=200]SWP,[/size] etc with their Communist backers in the big Unions and the rest gather behind their patsy throwback Corbyn to start the revolution..... 50 years too late
Welcome indeed.

Shaun Wright Philips ???
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Welcome indeed.

I'm a big union man but feel not in the slightest communist. I fight for workers rights against a management that want to cut corners on health and safety plus wages. All in the name of increased profits and bonuses.

Yeah but pre historic Corbyn and his pre historic cronie slime ball dictator Union leader partner in crime Len McCluskey have took the Labour party to the brink of the abyss just to satisfy there own bank balance . Hardly democratic and "for the people" . proper pair of cunts who should fuck off to North Korea ASAP if they had any slightest sense of dignity !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

It certainly is, that slimeball was told by Momentum not to resign from the shadow cabinet and he would get their backing for mayor - utterley sickening. The Trots have been installed in the NEC today as well so that's it - bye bye the Labour Party and welcome to the entrist hard left - Scargill, Livingstone, Hatton and Skinner are all cheering from their oxygen tents as Militant,[size=200]SWP,[/size] etc with their Communist backers in the big Unions and the rest gather behind their patsy throwback Corbyn to start the revolution..... 50 years too late
Welcome indeed.

Shaun Wright Philips ???

i'd steer well clear of this thread if i was you mc!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:54 pm

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Welcome indeed.

Yeah but pre historic Corbyn and his pre historic cronie slime ball dictator Union leader partner in crime Len McCluskey have took the Labour party to the brink of the abyss just to satisfy there own bank balance . Hardly democratic and "for the people" . proper pair of cunts who should fuck off to North Korea ASAP if they had any slightest sense of dignity !

The Blairite fakes had taken them there already.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:21 pm

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:That fucker Burnham is going to be in the Mayoral elections for Manchester shortly. Un-fucking-believable.

Welcome indeed.

The Blairite fakes had taken them there already.

'Blairite' - ooooooooohhh - the baddest word the brainwashed loony left can think of - marxist infantilism at its dribbling best
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:29 pm

the last decent politician this country had was maggie thatcher....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:31 pm

The probable end state is that we have the best English talent available in key positions. Stones is one of those and I see a couple more coming in in the near future.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:The probable end state is that we have the best English talent available in key positions. Stones is one of those and I see a couple more coming in in the near future.
Give us a clue then ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:55 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:The probable end state is that we have the best English talent available in key positions. Stones is one of those and I see a couple more coming in in the near future.
Give us a clue then ;)

He's English ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Give us a clue then ;)

He's English ;-)

Is he also the second youngest Premier League starter of all time after the legendary Jose Baxter?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dazby » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:the last decent politician this country had was maggie thatcher....

And the craziness continues...
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

Welcome indeed.

Well, I was thinking along the lines that he's a scouser.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Well then, let's hope that English talent becomes more... talented. If not, the end state is one of us being fucked.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:05 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

Welcome indeed.

Well, I was thinking along the lines that he's a scouser.

well there is that as well
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:58 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Give us a clue then ;)

Some guy Scargill, from Livinstone I think.
This thread is getting hard to follow.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:41 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:the last decent politician this country had was maggie thatcher....

Fuckin hell, here we go.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum