***Pep's City v Sunderland ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Pep's City v Sunderland ***

Postby Alioune DVToure » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 am

Swales4ever wrote:fucking WOW!
Then foe me, if You hate me that much, instead of getting out the closet, ganging up with whoever freak with nothing but hatred and abuse to spread on here, with those pathetic attempt at twisting my opinion to the opposite.

Otherwise, I might be forced to teach You a heavy lesson on what may arise from calling someone a sociopath, according to Florida Statutes, par. 836.01–836.11).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBT9VBTvMw
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby sidSmith » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:57 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
sidSmith wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
Wooders wrote:oh look a thread that swales has posted on that has become about him

Tbf other posters love making it about him as well.

Are you defending him?

Case in point Wooders

I take it you didn't wade through the posts above then? I don't blame you, but his weird veiled threat to unleash some version of hell should someone not hold him back is perfectly acceptable to him/you? Simply because I asked if he watched the match based on his myopic analysis.

In what way am I making it about him? I replied to his original post and now I'm the case in point. Marvellous.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:16 am

Swales4ever wrote:DOES NOT GO AS FAR AS TO CLAP THE SELECTION OF KOLAROV AT CB, WHO HOLDS NO SKILL NOR ATTITUTE TO COVER THE ROLE.

Right! I've sat back and not got involved but you've gone TOO FAR NOW!!!

How fuckin dare you talk that way about our best player on the field yesterday. At one point the guy showed his skill by going on a Kinkladze run taking on three players and laying it off for Sterling to run at them.

Towards the end he was a fuckin unit winning every header from all the freekicks Sunderland threw in to the box.

I stayed behind to clap the players off and Kolarov was easily the most buzzing about the win.

If you went to the games you'd be one of the 'fans' he twats verbally on the front row of the East Stand.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wooders » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:22 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
sidSmith wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
Wooders wrote:oh look a thread that swales has posted on that has become about him

Are you defending him?

Case in point Wooders

I didn't write that
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:46 am

Christ.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:07 am

Wooders wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
sidSmith wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:

Are you defending him?

Case in point Wooders

I didn't write that

No you didn't but that wasn't my point either. Half the reason why every thread mancio enters ends up about him is because people love pressing his buttons. Though, tbf, he doesn't seem to need much to be wound up.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Could I remind EVERYONE that we have a 'foe' feature to filter out posts by anyone we wish to avoid. (Assuming you all haven't foed me already).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Dameerto wrote:Could I remind EVERYONE that we have a 'foe' feature to filter out posts by anyone we wish to avoid. (Assuming you all haven't foed me already).

Unless the people who foed you also foed me this should help :-)
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Slim wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:Otherwise, I might be forced to teach You a heavy lesson on what may arise from calling someone a sociopath, according to Florida Statutes, par. 836.01–836.11).

In order for it to be libel, it would have to damage your reputation. Trust me, you've done that enough to yourself that the word "sociopath" can only enhance yours.

So, basically,
- a long abused poster posts his strictly footballing take on the match on a match thread
straight away, he gets abused by a paranoid, who claim to be in the knowledge of the intention/s deemed thereof
- a floridian bully come up and gang up with the aforesaid, with anything but a non football related criminal offence
- then, a renowned xenophobe (Wooders) come up to enforce the bullies, claiming the the original post was not a take on the football game, but a selfpromotion by the poster

and we still lay down the original statement by Wonderwall (himself) "Respect must be earned", 6 years ago.
the best the owners of the site can do about is to issue a statement reading "you've done that enough to yourself that the word "sociopath" can only enhance yours".

what is ACTUALLY FUNNY, is that I even pay good corporate taxes to The Exchequer and those go probably wasted to maintain several bullies on here out of job, while of course, the Owners of the site acknowledge that I am a sociopath.

It's a pity for what once was a very good cyber-venue for Citizens around the world.
My partner was right, 6 years ago, when he laughed his tonsils off because I asked him if my use of the english language was still good enough to be understood since I registered in a football forum whereas people claim they cannot.

I'll take a 2-days breath, prior to decide whether to instruct our Miami correspondent to seek out which of us is right about the criminal offence.

OK. enjoy your bullying and don't ask yourself why so many good posters disappeared.

p.s.: nice attempt, Alioune. You never fail to be smart. that brought me last chuckle on here. take care.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Wooders » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Hold on, I am "a renowned xenophobe"? Since when?
Last edited by Wooders on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bigblue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
Slim wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:Otherwise, I might be forced to teach You a heavy lesson on what may arise from calling someone a sociopath, according to Florida Statutes, par. 836.01–836.11).

In order for it to be libel, it would have to damage your reputation. Trust me, you've done that enough to yourself that the word "sociopath" can only enhance yours.

So, basically,
- a long abused poster posts his strictly footballing take on the match on a match thread
straight away, he gets abused by a paranoid, who claim to be in the knowledge of the intention/s deemed thereof
- a floridian bully come up and gang up with the aforesaid, with anything but a non football related criminal offence
- then, a renowned xenophobe (Wooders) come up to enforce the bullies, claiming the the original post was not a take on the football game, but a selfpromotion by the poster

and we still lay down the original statement by Wonderwall (himself) "Respect must be earned", 6 years ago.
the best the owners of the site can do about is to issue a statement reading "you've done that enough to yourself that the word "sociopath" can only enhance yours".

what is ACTUALLY FUNNY, is that I even pay good corporate taxes to The Exchequer and those go probably wasted to maintain several bullies on here out of job, while of course, the Owners of the site acknowledge that I am a sociopath.

It's a pity for what once was a very good cyber-venue for Citizens around the world.
My partner was right, 6 years ago, when he laughed his tonsils off because I asked him if my use of the english language was still good enough to be understood since I registered in a football forum whereas people claim they cannot.

I'll take a 2-days breath, prior to decide whether to instruct our Miami correspondent to seek out which of us is right about the criminal offence.

OK. enjoy your bullying and don't ask yourself why so many good posters disappeared.

p.s.: nice attempt, Alioune. You never fail to be smart. that brought me last chuckle on here. take care.

Fuck off. You're a mental case nut job. A (presumably) grown man with skin as thick as tissue paper.

I've never come across someone who gets so offended by (mostly) anonymous people online. In fact, you go miles out of your way to get offended by offhand comments that are barely directed at you by people that you'll never meet.

https://youtu.be/ceS_jkKjIgo

Grow up and quit being a whiny bitch.
Last edited by bigblue on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wooders » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Wooders wrote:Hold on, I am "a renowned xenophobe"? Since when?

Double post twat - probably because I hate foreigners
Last edited by Wooders on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Swales4ever wrote:My partner was right, 6 years ago, when he laughed his tonsils off because I asked him if my use of the english language was still good enough to be understood since I registered in a football forum whereas people claim they cannot.

Fair play mate! I thought CuteMancs was the only male one on here.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

I am more than a little confused here? Issue a statement saying that.....why?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Err , because he is a nut job ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Am I owner of the site now?

Fuck yeah, you're all banned!
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Am I owner of the site now?

Fuck yeah, you're all banned!

I think more banning should be the way forward. You cunts!

SwalesisaCunt should be the epitome of how a bloke/woman can get away with what they want with no action taken. This epitome should not be atipyical but discouraged by way of a good hammering, by way of banning.

Just my thoughts.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby HailNerdQueen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
- a long abused poster...gets abused by a paranoid...
Cry me a river, sweetie. Paranoid? You constantly claim people are plotting against you.
Ring ring. Hi, Kettle? This is Pot calling.

- non football related criminal offence...
There was no criminal offense. People are allowed to call you an idiot, sociopath, or whatever they so choose online. No one threatened you, and good luck dealing with international online jurisdiction. You're adorable.

- owners of the site can do about is to issue a statement...the Owners of the site acknowledge that I am a sociopath...
Boy howdy you seem a mite bit confused here. Who do you think owns the site?

- decide whether to instruct our Miami correspondent to seek out which of us is right about the criminal offence.
What is this? Are you a news network? Ooh, delicious veiled threat coupled with the claim of power and connections.

You're so up your own ass.
Done with this nonsense.

HailNerdQueen
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Agüero

Postby sidSmith » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Paranoid? You babelfish fuckwit. I asked if you watched the game as your analysis was horse shit. You them offered to blow me or something equally fucking weird.

Asking 'did you watch the match?' is a shorthand way of saying that I didn't agree with what you'd said. And if you actually had a grasp of English, you'd get that. You'll tell me you do understand English, so in that case you're decision to immediately take offence tells me that you're the one that's fucking paranoid.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby freshie » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Can't believe anyone even bothers trying to read his posts. Each one is a war and peace of a headfuck
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum