Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart

Postby Cocacolajojo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:21 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Well it was suggested (not by me) that all that shouting and screaming and cocky jumping about, as opposed to calmness, put the whole England team on edge. Which it probably did and does.

A good keeper always helps his team in front of him to keep their shape, pick up runs, etc. Young keepers often show their inexperience iand lack of authority by not being vocal enough. I see where you're coming from but I don't think it's an issue, seems kind of forced IMO.

Seems very forced to me . With Shilton it was good , not sure Hart has the same knack

But who has anything on Shilton on the other hand?
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:35 pm

edgeley blue wrote:Joe was told on Friday he has no future at the club, not by pep but on behalf of pep. He is absolutely distraught at the decision and wasn't in the right frame of mind to play on Saturday. He was told he had to be there or would be fined.

He doesn't know himself where he's going but he's definitely gone.

Whatever your thoughts on Joe may be, one thing is sure, Joe loves City and always will.

This isn't a bullshit post, it's 100 % true from the horse's mouth. Can't say how I know Joe but I've known him for a few years. Personally gutted as he used to get us tickets for the away games in Europe.

If he loved City he wouldn't take the piss out of every fan that pays money to go and watch us against the rags by smiling like fuck after we've lost with Rooney. Do it in the changing rooms but it's a massive kick in the teeth when he's doing it on the pitch. And dare anyone try and touch his mate Rio and they're in for it.

That's why I won't be sad to see him go.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby edgeley blue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Fair play mase and that's fine but trust me he's blue through and through. As for wooney, him and Joe are best mates and their respective wives also.

I agree sometimes Joe looks like he's laughing etc..... but that's just his nature
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:50 pm

The tide of poor opinion seems to be at the flood on here - to understand all is to forgive all a wise person said, but he was a brickbrain apparently
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 pm

edgeley blue wrote:Fair play mase and that's fine but trust me he's blue through and through. As for wooney, him and Joe are best mates and their respective wives also.

I agree sometimes Joe looks like he's laughing etc..... but that's just his nature

You know him more than anyone on here so I'll trust what you're saying mate.

That will be one of the main reasons people won't be as sad to see him leave though. If it wasn't for that kind of stuff that he did I'd be genuinely gutted to see him leave.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:03 pm

bigblue wrote:
Herb wrote:Mancini's last 'disastrous' season was much influenced by Hart turning players against Mancini because he knew that if Mancini stayed then he'd have dumped Hart and bought a decent keeper. Whenever Mancini's biography comes out you'll see it writ large that the signing that he ultimately wanted the most was a new keeper due to Joe's basic shortfalls, regular cock-ups and the way he worked against the good of the club to protect his own position.

Pellegrini also had issues with Hart and would have replaced him if he'd been given another season. Pep will not accommodate a self-serving flapper like Hart in his squad and that's certainly no wonder.

Do you have sources/quotes for any of this - especially the Mancini part?

David Platt saying Mancini was going to replace Hart with Begovic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Hart has only himself to blame, nice comments from EB, this is the Premier league not a Sunday team,he has form for being a knob, and that is what fans see, as for Pep he is used to better keepers at all aspects of the modern role they have in his side.
I said it 6 months ago shape up or he will be history, he has not so like his mate Granny shagger Everton could be where they can hold hands!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby edgeley blue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Mase wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:Fair play mase and that's fine but trust me he's blue through and through. As for wooney, him and Joe are best mates and their respective wives also.

You know him more than anyone on here so I'll trust what you're saying mate.

That will be one of the main reasons people won't be as sad to see him leave though. If it wasn't for that kind of stuff that he did I'd be genuinely gutted to see him leave.

I know where your coming from but as far as I know he's completely unaware that he's doing it, like I said, it's his personality.
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Herb wrote:Mancini's last 'disastrous' season was much influenced by Hart turning players against Mancini because he knew that if Mancini stayed then he'd have dumped Hart and bought a decent keeper. Whenever Mancini's biography comes out you'll see it writ large that the signing that he ultimately wanted the most was a new keeper due to Joe's basic shortfalls, regular cock-ups and the way he worked against the good of the club to protect his own position.

Pellegrini also had issues with Hart and would have replaced him if he'd been given another season. Pep will not accommodate a self-serving flapper like Hart in his squad and that's certainly no wonder.

Do you have sources/quotes for any of this - especially the Mancini part?

David Platt saying Mancini was going to replace Hart with Begovic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html

David Platt denying he made that comment

"Surprised to hear about my quotes on Hart today. On holiday! Did Liverpool v Stoke last week and said we liked Begovic but had Joe Hart."
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby blues2win » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Rafael Hernandez, a Journalist who's very well connected with Barca sources, says Bravo deal is done and City will pay around 20 million euros. Can't see anything announced till Wednesday. Pep will want full concentration on the Bucharest tie.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby blues2win » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Bravo will play in the Super Cip on Wednesday against Sevilla and Hernandez thinks might play in the La Liga opener at the weekend. Assuming he doesn't get injured he'll join City early next week.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Everton bound rumours gathering pace .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Reckon Arsenal would be a more likely destination
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:58 pm

On Twitter that bravo will be here thursday
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:01 pm

sheblue wrote:On Twitter that bravo will be here thursday

Barca have accepted £21 million it seems according to several latest reports via twitter.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:Reckon Arsenal would be a more likely destination

Arsenal? Really? Why? They have cech
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Dubciteh wrote:

From Arsenals point of view. Their current goalie is 34. England's number one goalie comes on the market and is five years younger. They have a chance to make a top line signing which appeases the fans.

From Joe's point of view. He still gets CL. He still remains at a decent level PL club. He gets a better salary and more chance of silverware.
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PrezIke » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:33 pm

And dump Cech? Seems doubtful.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby PrezIke » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:36 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

From Arsenals point of view. Their current goalie is 34. England's number one goalie comes on the market and is five years younger. They have a chance to make a top line signing which appeases the fans.

From Joe's point of view. He still gets CL. He still remains at a decent level PL club. He gets a better salary and more chance of silverware.

We're about to buy a keeper who just turned 33. 33-34 for that position is not a huge issue. Howard fell off at 37. Van der Sar won the league at 40. This is hardly going to be a high priority for Arsenal when they have much bigger needs right now, badly, even if that's somewhere Hart may want to go.

Could see him going to Everton on loan to see if he has better options are next close season or if Everton get European football maybe he stays.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Saul Goodman » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:39 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

34 is old for a keeper and Cech is better than Joe
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum