Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart

Postby Cocacolajojo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:19 pm

blues2win wrote:Mannone out for 3 months. If we agree to pay a good chunk of Joe's wages a loan till January at least looks on.

We must loan for the season if it's another pl club I think.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby nottsblue » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
blues2win wrote:Mannone out for 3 months. If we agree to pay a good chunk of Joe's wages a loan till January at least looks on.

Plus I wouldn't give Moyes the steam off my piss
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Sideshow Bob » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm

is he gone yet?
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby zuricity » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:11 pm

Call in sick on Wednesday Joe, you'll be sorted after Friday .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby blues2win » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Didn't know that PL rule. I still think he'd be sensible to take Sunderland for a season if nothing else comes up. I suppose there's a chance of Clubs coming out of the woodwork at the last minute trying to blackmail us on the wages they're prepared to pay.

Nothing solid on Bony Mangala yet. Talk about Besiktas for Nasri but nothing solid. Yaya clearly going to take his 230 k for another year. Still at least we haven't got Schweinsteiger's wages to pay for 2 years. Loved Mourinho sneering that he half expected Rumenigge to come over personally to take him back after all the complaints in Munich about his treatment. Tough.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:55 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:

Plus I wouldn't give Moyes the steam off my piss

Or the massive club that is denial FC.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby phips » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Sunderland's young backup at fault for costing them 2 points today. maybe this will tempt Moyes even more.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Joe Hart tells Manchester City he wants to join Torino on season-long loan

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ester-city

This is the weirdest move I could have imagined. What the fuck is wrong with us, why the fuck we cannot sell anything?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 pm

PeterParker wrote:Joe Hart tells Manchester City he wants to join Torino on season-long loan

This is the weirdest move I could have imagined. What the fuck is wrong with us, why the fuck we cannot sell anything?

Pretty sure we have a policy not to sell or loan any of our players to our rival Premier League clubs ? Weird also how Everton were very strongly linked with him and a very strong rumoured £30 million bid in place then rebuffed by poker faced Koeman last friday during his presser ??? I am guessing that there is possibly more to Hart,s situation than City are saying ? we don't know but bottom line it is a difficult situation Hart finds himself in for sure .
Last edited by City64 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:35 pm

City64 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Joe Hart tells Manchester City he wants to join Torino on season-long loan

Pretty sure we have a policy not to sell or loan any of our players to our rival Premier League clubs ? Weird also how Everton were very strongly linked with him and a very strong rumoured £30 million bid in place then rebuffed by poker faced Koeman last friday during his presser ??? I am guessing that there is possibly more to Hart,s situation than City are saying ? we don't know but bottom line it is a difficult situation Hart finds himself in for sure .

This.

But I cannot get my head around this. Torino? Really? AC Torino?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby PrezIke » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Reports from Italy now saying he's flying there tomorrow as we've just approved the loan move.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:08 pm

PeterParker wrote:
City64 wrote:

This.

But I cannot get my head around this. Torino? Really? AC Torino?

Don't think anyone saw this coming but I notice Lombardo is the assistant there and Mancio's old mate Mihajlovic is the gaffer, interesting.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:22 pm

The decision is made that he should go. After that it matters little where he goes. Just as long as he does go and is not sulking around the place stirring the shit pot.
It's best all round now that he goes sooner rather than later.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:36 pm

sheblue wrote:The decision is made that he should go. After that it matters little where he goes. Just as long as he does go and is not sulking around the place stirring the shit pot.

Yes, but this is England”s number one.

Well, was, Butland will take the place. Like it or not, he had a decent season last year and saved our arse in many situations, maybe one of the few that was constant last season. So, looking at that, imho, he should have a certain market value and demand.

Instead, he is going to Torino, a team that will finish 9 or 10. Saw them with Milan in the first fixture of the season and they were terrible.

I cannot understand why he is going on a loan there, when I can name a few teams that need a proper gk and have the money. If he is going just as a loan and without any buy clause, his market value will go to shit. His clean sheet record will also go to hell.

Weird as fuck for me and somewhat frustrating.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Hart's agent quoted by Tuttosport saying it's a done deal.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby MUS » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Does this prove that he's overrated? No top club in Europe came in for him, which says a lot. If he was as good as we think he is then surely a top 6 club from any of the European leagues would have gone in for him.

For the record I think he's underrated
CENTURIONS
MUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:02 pm

PeterParker wrote:
sheblue wrote:The decision is made that he should go. After that it matters little where he goes. Just as long as he does go and is not sulking around the place stirring the shit pot.

Well, was, Butland will take the place. Like it or not, he had a decent season last year and saved our arse in many situations, maybe one of the few that was constant last season. So, looking at that, imho, he should have a certain market value and demand.

Instead, he is going to Torino, a team that will finish 9 or 10. Saw them with Milan in the first fixture of the season and they were terrible.

I cannot understand why he is going on a loan there, when I can name a few teams that need a proper gk and have the money. If he is going just as a loan and without any buy clause, his market value will go to shit. His clean sheet record will also go to hell.

It's a bizarre one, no doubt. However it seems that the decision to move him out is not just on football grounds. Personally I think there is more to it other than not being good with his feet, that's an excuse to a certain degree.
It appears we want rid, and it's any port in a storm.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:38 pm

MUS wrote:Does this prove that he's overrated? No top club in Europe came in for him, which says a lot. If he was as good as we think he is then surely a top 6 club from any of the European leagues would have gone in for him.

For the record I think he's underrated

It's an odd one that's for sure.....

In my mind if he's accepted such a move he's either gone there to work on his distribution and the door is open for a return and prepared to jeopardise his England status whilst he sorts himself out or he's going there because he needs to hide from something prying eyes?

Or he's so pissed big time and wants to fuck the club over Billy big bollox style. As others have said there must be a bigger club out there unless word has got around about his so called reputation?

The latter I really don't want to believe, as I've always thought the best of him.

Turin? Bizarre!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby phips » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:34 am

PeterParker wrote:

Agreed. odd one.

if the online rumors are believed we're paying £90k out of his £140k wages. so that means that no one better than Torino was interested in paying only £50k/week for England's (former) number 1 keeper. bizarre.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:57 am

Some would argue that goalies look at their best when not at a top club because they are busier and more in the game. Concentration is less of an issue. Hart was excellent in that situation at Birmingham and less good at City when a bit-part player within a match. I think he will do well at Torino.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum