Sergio ban?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sergio ban?

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 am

Loads and loads of evidence appearing on social media clearly showing the ref saw the incident clearly and was only 5 meters or so away and SAW NOTHING wrong ! Fuck off SKY !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:52 am

City64 wrote:Loads and loads of evidence appearing on social media clearly showing the ref saw the incident clearly and was only 5 meters or so away and SAW NOTHING wrong ! Fuck off SKY !!!

The ref was looking straight at it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:07 pm

sheblue wrote:
City64 wrote:Loads and loads of evidence appearing on social media clearly showing the ref saw the incident clearly and was only 5 meters or so away and SAW NOTHING wrong ! Fuck off SKY !!!

If the ref now comes out and says he didn't see it he should be struck off immeadiately. Either he is severely incompetent and or blind or he is corruptible.

Be a very dangerous game Sky are playing with trying to get Aguero banned. They are presumably going down the road of retrospective action being allowed in "serious" cases. The next time one of their boys, Shrek, bogbrush et all fall foul of the law then they will have a conflicting situation.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Iheanacho will be chomping at the bit. Hes ready to hurt them I can sense it
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:19 pm

nottsblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:

If the ref now comes out and says he didn't see it he should be struck off immeadiately. Either he is severely incompetent and or blind or he is corruptible.

Be a very dangerous game Sky are playing with trying to get Aguero banned. They are presumably going down the road of retrospective action being allowed in "serious" cases. The next time one of their boys, Shrek, bogbrush et all fall foul of the law then they will have a conflicting situation.

Clear case of SKY showing something in slow motion looking worse than in real time right under the refs nose just to suit there AGENDA . Plenty went on yesterday and West Ham,s left back was on a yellow card early then given two warnings and still avoided a red card so the ref Andre Mariner was reffing the match his way NOT SKY,S way ! The ref and his judgement is the man that matters NOT SKY,S AGENDA . Case closed

Fuck Off SKY !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby michaelcityfan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:01 pm

I thought sky own 10% of manure therefore is it possible they can comment impartially can we or the club complain to the broadcasting standards commission about their attempt to influence news than than report it?
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby patrickblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:What galls me and most people is the inconsistency. Adams is another player who got-get away with murder over and over again. But I'm not going to defend our players when they do something like that just because others get away with it. I still hope that Kun gets away with it but if he doesn't, I'm not going to blame anyone else than him.

A cynical thought popped up when I saw it: Do you think he wanted a longer vacation in South America?

Talking of cynical thoughts, I'm wondering if the comments reported in the media by Pep about Kun's work off the ball have anything to do with it.

What did he say? I must have missed that.

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/manchester-city/pep-guardiola-reserves-praise-for-sergio-aguero-you-cannot-be-brilliant-when-you-disappear

Also in my trawl through newsnow, I found this

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/29/sergio-aguero-could-escape-ban-as-new-video-suggests-he-may-have-made-no-contact-with-winston-reid-6097453/

Which is suggesting there was no contact.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:05 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:What galls me and most people is the inconsistency. Adams is another player who got-get away with murder over and over again. But I'm not going to defend our players when they do something like that just because others get away with it. I still hope that Kun gets away with it but if he doesn't, I'm not going to blame anyone else than him.

A cynical thought popped up when I saw it: Do you think he wanted a longer vacation in South America?

Talking of cynical thoughts, I'm wondering if the comments reported in the media by Pep about Kun's work off the ball have anything to do with it.

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/manchester-city/pep-guardiola-reserves-praise-for-sergio-aguero-you-cannot-be-brilliant-when-you-disappear

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/29/sergio-aguero-could-escape-ban-as-new-video-suggests-he-may-have-made-no-contact-with-winston-reid-6097453/

There was no contact with the elbow, there was contact with his fist though.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:09 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

No contact by the elbow, but i'm pretty damn sure there was contact by the trailing hand to get him in the adams apple which would be the reason Reid went down (if you've ever been hit in the adams apple you will know).

Tempestuous at best from Sergio but Marriner does appear to have seen it and not acted.

Ideal scenario is that he gets away with it (if for nothing else just to fuck the rags off) and Pep kick is arse around the training ground until Sergio understands it is not acceptable, this isn't the first time is it!
Last edited by CTID Hants on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Pep should say we have concerns over Kun's calf so he will be rested .Play Sane instead and beat them anyway
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Has he not got a life ban yet.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:Iheanacho will be chomping at the bit. Hes ready to hurt them I can sense it

I like nach, however he is no serg, not yet anyway, and serg has done well at that shit hole.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:53 pm

sheblue wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:Iheanacho will be chomping at the bit. Hes ready to hurt them I can sense it

I like nach, however he is no serg, not yet anyway, and serg has done well at that shit hole.

true. Nacho passes to players in better scoring positions.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:55 pm

zuricity wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Fabian Delph disagrees with this.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Pep should say we have concerns over Kun's calf so he will be rested .Play Sane instead and beat them anyway

Pulled out of Argentina squad with calf problems today. So may not even be fit anyway
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
zuricity wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Fabian Delph disagrees with this.

he knew Delph would fluff it.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:16 pm

We have a few muppets on this site who still think there is no agenda against us when people like myself ,original dub,but to name 2 of us have been banging on about this fucking agenda for years now.

The guilty people who still believe in Zero agenda should have their names highlighted, preferably in a shitty smelly color so we know who they are.

Fuck sky , disgusting cunts.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:30 pm

I think the last one standing is no longer active on here Carl. Although there was probably more going on there...

The fact that ssn have it on their roller that "the officials missed the incident".

Yet when they are talking about it, they say "it all depends on whether or not the ref saw the incident".

Fucking dirty scumbags
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:03 pm

The FA will use the new directive that was brought in a few years back to do him

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/24847724
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Original Dub wrote:I think the last one standing is no longer active on here Carl. Although there was probably more going on there...

The fact that ssn have it on their roller that "the officials missed the incident".

Yet when they are talking about it, they say "it all depends on whether or not the ref saw the incident".

Fucking dirty scumbags

What O D is politely trying to say to the very thick who use this board is that it is fact that SKY are lying deceiving agenda driven rag loving cunts !

Ah that's better ! :-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum