Nolito

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nolito

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:50 am

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:If Nolito is a world class player then Michael Johnson is an Estate Agent.

Michael Johnson and Co. was established in Stourbridge in 1998 and is one of the leading commercial property consultants within the West Midlands dealing with factories, warehouses, offices, shops and land. This fella mate...
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:56 am

Has started as well as any new signing would be expected in fact his goals and contribution is fantastic, Scores the winner on Sunday, I am sure some fucker will find a reason to have a go at his performance.

Genuine question since Pep flirted Hart, do we have a fuck Pep brigade.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:19 am

Hazy2 wrote:Has started as well as any new signing would be expected in fact his goals and contribution is fantastic, Scores the winner on Sunday, I am sure some fucker will find a reason to have a go at his performance.

Moaning again ! Everyone wants City to succeed and wants Pep to succeed , we find ourselves in a difficult time right now through misfortune (injuries) bad luck (cheating rag cunt ref) suspensions (cheating rag cunt ref) mystifying tactics and some players simply not good enough for Peps style of play and ambition . We are also seeing Pep adjust to the Premier League after a superb flying start but Pep has now realised how good the PL is and what it is all about tactically . The guy is a fighter and a winner and a stubborn cunt , all great qualities in my book . Anyone going around singing everything is great right now is off there fucking rocker so there are two types of moaning .......... moaning everything is ok and moaning everything isn't ok right now BUT EVERYONE I go with to the games with and drink with are passionate as fuck and die hard city through and through been there done it wore the Tshirt and I am sure 90% of proper city fans are the same whether they are ST holders or not depending on there circumstances . Frustrating times right now yes and Arsenal sunday will test us to the limit with the resources we have available right now which in its self is frightening to say the least , I will take a draw now , if we some how find a performance and win im going on a two day bender !!! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:50 pm

City64 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Has started as well as any new signing would be expected in fact his goals and contribution is fantastic, Scores the winner on Sunday, I am sure some fucker will find a reason to have a go at his performance.

Moaning again ! Everyone wants City to succeed and wants Pep to succeed , we find ourselves in a difficult time right now through misfortune (injuries) bad luck (cheating rag cunt ref) suspensions (cheating rag cunt ref) mystifying tactics and some players simply not good enough for Peps style of play and ambition . We are also seeing Pep adjust to the Premier League after a superb flying start but Pep has now realised how good the PL is and what it is all about tactically . The guy is a fighter and a winner and a stubborn cunt , all great qualities in my book . Anyone going around singing everything is great right now is off there fucking rocker so there are two types of moaning .......... moaning everything is ok and moaning everything isn't ok right now BUT EVERYONE I go with to the games with and drink with are passionate as fuck and die hard city through and through been there done it wore the Tshirt and I am sure 90% of proper city fans are the same whether they are ST holders or not depending on there circumstances . Frustrating times right now yes and Arsenal sunday will test us to the limit with the resources we have available right now which in its self is frightening to say the least , I will take a draw now , if we some how find a performance and win im going on a two day bender !!! :lol:

I am never frustrated pal 100% honest answer. I have seen glimpses of the team Pep will build and I get it.The scum away FFS that was as good as the 6-1 to take the piss like that, and to laugh at them like we did I assume you were there! Barca, best performance ever in the CL, if we did that last year we would have walloped Madrid 5-0 Pellers could not have done that as he was terrified,Chelsea for an hour was unreal all games against our MAIN RIVALS for trophies. I am saying we have an element of wankers who do nothing but bring the frustration of there life poss arse whipped by the wife who piss me right off, I never see the sad cunts at away games thank god that is a blessing. Lets turn it around Moaning or just sad bitter cunts who know no better and vent at City. I was there when Tony Dinning scored from the half way line at County away we just had to laugh. And we did all around Edegley, all night.
The point is I do not go to a game to hear some blues confusing support with slating City for 90 mins, win lose or draw, the same old shit. It went away over the past 4 or 5 yrs surprise surprise the knobs had to button it !!! but hey some wankers just love to moan. As my mates said the FIL nailed it some fans are just never gonna get it as they are just to stupid to see it, they are watching a sport they were shit at and now talk shit about. The frustration I will never get it, look at us, the manager the owners the ground the future is scary enough for the scum fans in this City and others, you have lost me with that mate :roll: .
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
City64 wrote:

I am never frustrated pal 100% honest answer. I have seen glimpses of the team Pep will build and I get it.The scum away FFS that was as good as the 6-1 to take the piss like that, and to laugh at them like we did I assume you were there! Barca, best performance ever in the CL, if we did that last year we would have walloped Madrid 5-0 Pellers could not have done that as he was terrified,Chelsea for an hour was unreal all games against our MAIN RIVALS for trophies. I am saying we have an element of wankers who do nothing but bring the frustration of there life poss arse whipped by the wife who piss me right off, I never see the sad cunts at away games thank god that is a blessing. Lets turn it around Moaning or just sad bitter cunts who know no better and vent at City. I was there when Tony Dinning scored from the half way line at County away we just had to laugh. And we did all around Edegley, all night.
The point is I do not go to a game to hear some blues confusing support with slating City for 90 mins, win lose or draw, the same old shit. It went away over the past 4 or 5 yrs surprise surprise the knobs had to button it !!! but hey some wankers just love to moan. As my mates said the FIL nailed it some fans are just never gonna get it as they are just to stupid to see it, they are watching a sport they were shit at and now talk shit about. The frustration I will never get it, look at us, the manager the owners the ground the future is scary enough for the scum fans in this City and others, you have lost me with that mate :roll: .

Nice post pal and I get where you are coming from BUT with the all the new success brings the "new" fans and the ever all ready present "expectant cunts" . IF and it is a BIG IF with all the structure in place which totally blows the rags away IF Pep fails and he is making mistakes every manager does where does that leaves us ? Everything is structured for Pep to take us to the highest level in England and Europe , it aint looking too rosy at the minute for reasons we have already posted about and some moaners jump on our misfortune , bad luck , shit play blah blah etc etc every club has them . Most of us fortunately see the big picture fingers crossed we do get there whatever barriers we have to overcome .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Swap seats for a game mate you will chin some fucker within 20 mins, or piss yourself laughing as the FIL did he honestly was crying laughing and farted all at the same time, I shit you not. He has gone back to the hammers thinking Frank Clarke is back with us and we are doomed. Your right it is what it is and jack shit will change.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:03 pm

City64 wrote:

This is what I'm looking forward to, seeing what Guardiola comes up with. I'd also take a point.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby PrezIke » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:He is another one of those who shouldn't be blamed for the deal Spafia made for him. I think he puts in good effort but he was always a late bloomer (he was only playing top level European football at age of 25) and has only experience of playing in pretty softnleagues for wingers in Portugal and Spain. We paid something like 15 M for him and handed him nonsensical four year deal (most wingers are in rapid decline after 30) but that's not his fault. We would need guy like him as rotational player but he isn't long term answer to anything.

Pace is not his thing so I'm not as worried about his age. We may have had to offer 4 years to win him over from Barca anyway.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:40 pm

PrezIke wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:He is another one of those who shouldn't be blamed for the deal Spafia made for him. I think he puts in good effort but he was always a late bloomer (he was only playing top level European football at age of 25) and has only experience of playing in pretty softnleagues for wingers in Portugal and Spain. We paid something like 15 M for him and handed him nonsensical four year deal (most wingers are in rapid decline after 30) but that's not his fault. We would need guy like him as rotational player but he isn't long term answer to anything.

Pace is not his thing so I'm not as worried about his age. We may have had to offer 4 years to win him over from Barca anyway.

Then we should've let him stay. His max potential was always that of a squad player and you don't bend over backwards for those.

But like I said, none of that is his fault really.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby PrezIke » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

Then we should've let him stay. His max potential was always that of a squad player and you don't bend over backwards for those.

But like I said, none of that is his fault really.

You think?

He's been quite important to us thus far. If we didn't have him now I would be worried about our attack that much more.

I doubt the extra year on the contract is going to hurt us too much, financially.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Nolito is s decent player. I quite like him and his versatility does give us balance. He's not from the top drawer though...he's no Sami Nasri. He does get stuck in and is s better bet than Sane or Navas but he lacks the pace and technique to really improve us.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:52 am

South Stand Balti wrote:Nolito is s decent player. I quite like him and his versatility does give us balance. He's not from the top drawer though...he's no Sami Nasri. He does get stuck in and is s better bet than Sane or Navas but he lacks the pace and technique to really improve us.

Is the Nasri comment a joke mate?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:28 am

Mase wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Nolito is s decent player. I quite like him and his versatility does give us balance. He's not from the top drawer though...he's no Sami Nasri. He does get stuck in and is s better bet than Sane or Navas but he lacks the pace and technique to really improve us.

Nolito will never do to the Rags what Masri did in the 4-1 win. He won't score goals showing the technique Nasri did in the League Cup final. My point is Nolito is not from the top drawer as many of our recent signings aren't. The fact Nasri may have an attitude isn't relevant to Nolito's ability. Nasri played for 15 mins for us this season just before he went out on loan. The class was there for all to see.
South Stand Balti

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:52 am

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 am

Mase wrote:

Better bet than Sane ? who has shown glimpses of brilliance. Nasri is better than Nolito and Navas I get that, but an utter twat with no thought for anyone but himself. Arsenal fans have his name right.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:21 am

Nolito. A shit Gerry Creaney.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby city72 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Image

Is he really that shite we can't get a transfer fee for him without loaning him with Seville having all the options, got to be worth a 1/9th of a pogba ffs
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:02 pm

It's not just that he's shite. His wages will be the main issue.
South Stand Balti

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Seems like a shite deal.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Seems like a shite deal.

We seem to be a little desperate these days to off-load some 'indifferent' purchases.....trouble is, the world and his wife know it.

It's very dispiriting.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum