***pep's city v afcb official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***pep's city v afcb official match thread***

Postby Woodyblue » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Given how well we've started the season i fully expect every league & CL home match to be a sell out with a great atmosphere. Theres no excuse for it not to be

Sell out CL home matches? Steady.
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:55 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:The major downside of today's game is that my nose is sunburnt. An unexpected occurrence in Beswick.

You got a big conk then? That's not really a problem if you have one if them small button noses.

I was not a lone sufferer in East Stand Level 2, a woman in front of me fainted with heatstroke, not an issue for the South or CB stands I think.

You need to buy yourself a 'Trump' baseball cap, that should sort you out (assuming you haven't got a Pinochio nose)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:30 am

Dameerto wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:The major downside of today's game is that my nose is sunburnt. An unexpected occurrence in Beswick.

You got a big conk then? That's not really a problem if you have one if them small button noses.

I was not a lone sufferer in East Stand Level 2, a woman in front of me fainted with heatstroke, not an issue for the South or CB stands I think.

You need to buy yourself a 'Trump' baseball cap, that should sort you out (assuming you haven't got a Pinochio nose)

:o :P :D :D :D :lol: :lol:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum