This Week's Other Games - 24/9

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Week's Other Games - 24/9

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Fuck me, how many excuses do BT gave to give the Rags for getting beat in their first game? It was a tough week, they deserved a draw (even though they played shit), they were unlucky ..........

Should be an absolute walk in the park tonight yet they'll be pronounced the CL favourites!

They're back!

Wouldn't surprise me if BT came out with the line, "they never really went away". Or "the CL really misses them"

What, thus ain't the CL? So why are the Rags and Maureen being shown as if they are in it?

Wierd.

You know how the third place team in the CL drops into the Europa league. Wouldn't be surprised if Gill was trying to get group winners of the Europa promoted to the CL.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Fuck me, how many excuses do BT gave to give the Rags for getting beat in their first game? It was a tough week, they deserved a draw (even though they played shit), they were unlucky ..........

Should be an absolute walk in the park tonight yet they'll be pronounced the CL favourites!

They're back!

Wouldn't surprise me if BT came out with the line, "they never really went away". Or "the CL really misses them"

What, thus ain't the CL? So why are the Rags and Maureen being shown as if they are in it?

Wierd.

You know how the third place team in the CL drops into the Europa league. Wouldn't be surprised if Gill was trying to get group winners of the Europa promoted to the CL.

Looking at them tonight he may have to look further and both 3rd place teams swap.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Sky App commentary:

Zorya win their second corner of the game and take it short as they try to utilise a two versus one on Rashford, who is isolated wide on the left. But the Rashford has other ideas as he displays his defensive qualities, winning the ball back before drawing a foul. Is there anything this boy can;t do?

Give me strength!
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Sky App commentary:

Zorya win their second corner of the game and take it short as they try to utilise a two versus one on Rashford, who is isolated wide on the left. But the Rashford has other ideas as he displays his defensive qualities, winning the ball back before drawing a foul. Is there anything this boy can;t do?

Give me strength!

Ha ha ha, I hope the rest of the commentary is saying how shit this game is. Only watching to see if I can see my mum-in-law in the crowd.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:17 pm

These fuckers have been paid off! The cunts have the easy option yet try and go for something that just won't happen.

Either that or they're total shite.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:These fuckers have been paid off! The cunts have the easy option yet try and go for something that just won't happen.

Yep scum wide open at the back and the player has an easy ball to put him clean through, yet he chooses to pass it to a scum player. Imagine the shit we would get at 0-0 after 70 mins against a team i have never hear of
gmercer1

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:These fuckers have been paid off! The cunts have the easy option yet try and go for something that just won't happen.

Yep scum wide open at the back and the player has an easy ball to put him clean through, yet he chooses to pass it to a scum player. Imagine the shit we would get at 0-0 after 70 mins against a team i have never hear of

Just finished pulling my finger nails off with pliers and poking the flesh with hot needles, that's how much these cunts grate me!

And here we go, heeeeeerrrrrrrrrres Wiggy!!!

What better way to make headlines than tell your team not to score and allow the Wiggy'd one to win you the game.

Fucking heros I tell you!
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 pm

About as scruffy and lucky goal as you will ever see
nottsblue

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

Just finished pulling my finger nails off with pliers and poking the flesh with hot needles, that's how much these cunts grate me!

I've turned over to the rugby as I can't bear to watch the scum get a scabby 95th minute winner then have the pundits go on as if they have just won the World Cup.
gmercer1

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby bigblue » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Now they're going to try and play Shrek's terrible shot off as a pass aren't they
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:35 pm

bigblue wrote:Now they're going to try and play Shrek's terrible shot off as a pass aren't they

"he's only been on the field for two minutes and he's got an assist already"

How Savage wasn't physically sick sat next to him was an exercise in great restraint
nottsblue

Postby Woodyblue » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Is it Savage the co commentator on BT? Did her really say a clever touch from Rooney there he'll claim an assist? He fuckin scuffed a half simple sot that was going wide ffs
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:37 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

I've turned over to the rugby as I can't bear to watch the scum get a scabby 95th minute winner then have the pundits go on as if they have just won the World Cup.

I've just heard them sing, for the first time.

Pound to a penny that this will be spun as 'Until the introduction of The Toupee, the Rags were toothless (just like his bit on the side)'.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Sky App describes a classic rag goal:

United have their first attempt on target and finally make the breakthrough! Great work down the right from Fosu-Mensah as he drives towards the area and picks out Rooney, who had drifted in space around the penalty spot. The United skipper makes a right hash of his attempted shot but inadvertently loops the ball to the far post where Zlatan heads home from close range.
Hutch's Shoulder

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Sky App describes a classic rag goal:

United have their first attempt on target and finally make the breakthrough! Great work down the right from Fosu-Mensah as he drives towards the area and picks out Rooney, who had drifted in space around the penalty spot. The United skipper makes a right hash of his attempted shot but inadvertently loops the ball to the far post where Zlatan heads home from close range.

Where's the superlatives? That shows how bad that goal was; their first on target?

Fuck me!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:49 pm

From the commentary the other side had the clearer chances, although rags dominated possession. I suppose this will be their EUFA campaign 'up and running'
Hutch's Shoulder

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Quote of the night. 'To be fair, they've done well to stay awake tonight's, panning to the sleepy Rags.

Only thing you've got right all night Robbie.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Quote of the night. 'To be fair, they've done well to stay awake tonight's, panning to the sleepy Rags.

apart from his analysis of tufty's breathtakingly skilful knee assist
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Quote of the night. 'To be fair, they've done well to stay awake tonight's, panning to the sleepy Rags.

apart from his analysis of tufty's breathtakingly skilful knee assist

One thing with Savage, he doesn't have any other choice but say what is on his mind, he's just not got the brain cells to do anything other.

Now let's hear GingerPig and CamelGob tell us it's all about the 3 points, they couldn't get up for it but it shows how they are champions.

And what was that, get back where they fucking belong!

I like that though, BetWay have City 3-0 up. 'I didn't know you were a City fan' ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:09 pm

The ex-Scouse/new-Rag doesn't sound overly impressed with the Scum and now GingerPig looks like he stopping a yawn.

Stats:

3 shots on target, 2-1 to Rags

Yawn

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum