Pep's Press Conference - Pre-Southampton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep's Press Conference - Pre-Southampton

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:25 am

I love pep. Hope he stays on longer.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby BookJunior » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:26 am

Mase wrote:Oliver Holt is a fuckin prick whose always stuck the boot in since we've been taken over.

Just because he's given us a good read out of about 500 he's done I'm not going to suck him off.

That was my reaction as well.

The whole of the media and UEFA world can't stand us even though they and the scum down the road have done more than anyone to create this corrupt gravy train.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:55 am

BookJunior wrote:
Mase wrote:Oliver Holt is a fuckin prick whose always stuck the boot in since we've been taken over.

Just because he's given us a good read out of about 500 he's done I'm not going to suck him off.

That was my reaction as well.

The whole of the media and UEFA world can't stand us even though they and the scum down the road have done more than anyone to create this corrupt gravy train.

The same train that brings them a salary every month.

Fuck 'em.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:12 am

Truth be known , I hate the smarmy cunt , BUT , it speaks volumes when slime like him starts talking up CITY instead of dissing us every week.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Truth be known , I hate the smarmy cunt , BUT , it speaks volumes when slime like him starts talking up CITY instead of dissing us every week.

To be fair, he's talking up Pep not City.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:31 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

To be fair, he's talking up Pep not City.

Exactly. He has a hardon for Pep. That's all.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:51 am

I recall a piece from Holt in The M****r a few years back and the crux of it was that Sheikh Mansour wasn't fit and proper because Arab Spring. I shit you not.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Dameerto » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:I wonder what Ashton and Custis will have to say in the morning. No doubt emphasising what the likes of the Mirror say rather than what Pep says

Not sure about those two, but the person who wrote up the BBC's summary of the game (Jonathan Jurejko http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37670364 ) sure sounds butt hurt - I wonder if he was one of the gimps asking stupid questions...
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum