Post match thoughts.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Post match thoughts.

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 am

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:What was the Booing all about?

Booing was aimed at Southampton players and keeper who were blatant time wasting from the 50th minute plus some at Clattencunt who eventually decided to book a couple around the 85th minute . No booing whatsoever aimed at City or our players that just didn't happen !!!
Ps it was fucking freezing yesterday with that cold north easterly wind plus a shit match .

I got sun scorch and frost bite in the East Stand - the booing at half time was aimed at our team sadly.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 am

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:

Booing was aimed at Southampton players and keeper who were blatant time wasting from the 50th minute plus some at Clattencunt who eventually decided to book a couple around the 85th minute . No booing whatsoever aimed at City or our players that just didn't happen !!!
Ps it was fucking freezing yesterday with that cold north easterly wind plus a shit match .

I got sun scorch and frost bite in the East Stand - the booing at half time was aimed at our team sadly.

I am in CB level 1 and went into the concourse at HT as it was so cold so didn't hear it . All booing after HT was purely aimed at Soton .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 pm

City64 wrote:

I guessed that mate, just wanted confirmation.

Cheers buddy.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby s1ty m » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:09 pm

I figured the half-time booing was for the offside decision. Which is questionable still.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby freshie » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:10 pm

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:

I am in CB level 1 and went into the concourse at HT as it was so cold so didn't hear it . All booing after HT was purely aimed at Soton .

I heard booing from Colin Bell level 2 - Like City64 I thought it was aimed at the shameful time wasting Southampton players (especially Forster who was doing it form the word go) and Clattenburg's refusal to do anything about it until the twat booked Forster in the 90th minute
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:26 pm

s1ty m wrote:I figured the half-time booing was for the offside decision. Which is questionable still.

It was the right call. If a player in an offside position makes a movement toward the ball then it's offside regardless of whether he touches it or not.

Silly from Aguero to be caught offside at a set piece.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum