Bravo or Willy

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bravo or Willy

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:21 am

fangsanalsatan wrote:I've no complaints. The way he closed down Ibe was brilliant. He was confident and quick off the mark. Hesitate and stay on the line and that's a clear goal.

Bravo is permanently stuck on his line,...,,,hardly ever comes off it.Im so fuckign ecstatic we dropped him as its given us a chance of actually winning something this season.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby aristation » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 am

a good solid performance from Willy last night if he keeps getting the basics right we can keep this run going but I am waiting for him to have to deal with a series of crosses before I say he is the short term answer
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby PeterParker » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:08 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:I've no complaints. The way he closed down Ibe was brilliant. He was confident and quick off the mark. Hesitate and stay on the line and that's a clear goal.

Bravo is permanently stuck on his line,...,,,hardly ever comes off it.Im so fuckign ecstatic we dropped him as its given us a chance of actually winning something this season.

The question is will Bravo start in the Cup?

I would go with Gunn, fuck it.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby nottsblue » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:03 pm

PeterParker wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Caballero should start in the cup. Away at an in form Championship is not a gimme. He still has t played many games and the more games he has with the defence, the better the understanding that will build up. FA cup 5th round is only three from Wembley and as such I hope we go all out to win at it the first attempt
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 pm

nottsblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Caballero should start in the cup. Away at an in form Championship is not a gimme. He still has t played many games and the more games he has with the defence, the better the understanding that will build up. FA cup 5th round is only three from Wembley and as such I hope we go all out to win at it the first attempt

I fear Willy's serial winning ways will not keep Claudio out of the league team for much longer, he's certain to appear at the John Smith Stadium on Saturday and will be difficult to dislodge if we are victorious. It's not a happy situation.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum