But He Is Great With Ball at His Feet

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: But He Is Great With Ball at His Feet

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Forgetting what Bravo has achieved elsewhere in his career - for us , hes been utter fuckign wank IMO.Cannot save anything , in fact , there have been goals that he has just not even attempted to get hold of.

Him ,kolorov and Ottemendi and Clichy have been utter wank this season - not one of them should be starting for us in a game - Pep seems to be more stubborn than Pellegrini (Played YAYA all the fuckign time regardless of performance) - that comment he made about Kolorov being the best fuckign something or other in the world ?remember that comment ? that's probably why he fuckign plays him all the time as hed look a tit if he didn't.

Pep is NOT doing his job properly and if he is the so called messiah, then he should start to show us what the fuckign hype was all about , as until now , its dire.

How has Kolarov been 'utter wanker this season' when he was outstanding for our first 5 matches. He's gone to shit since he team has gone to shit.

Overall hes fucking wank mase , and you know it.......

Gets skinned time and time again.

Wank.

Yeh but you said he's been utter wank this season. He hasn't, until the team started to become shite.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Forgetting what Bravo has achieved elsewhere in his career - for us , hes been utter fuckign wank IMO.Cannot save anything , in fact , there have been goals that he has just not even attempted to get hold of.

Him ,kolorov and Ottemendi and Clichy have been utter wank this season - not one of them should be starting for us in a game - Pep seems to be more stubborn than Pellegrini (Played YAYA all the fuckign time regardless of performance) - that comment he made about Kolorov being the best fuckign something or other in the world ?remember that comment ? that's probably why he fuckign plays him all the time as hed look a tit if he didn't.

Pep is NOT doing his job properly and if he is the so called messiah, then he should start to show us what the fuckign hype was all about , as until now , its dire.

How has Kolarov been 'utter wanker this season' when he was outstanding for our first 5 matches. He's gone to shit since he team has gone to shit.

Overall hes fucking wank mase , and you know it.......

Gets skinned time and time again.

Wank.

Yeh but you said he's been utter wank this season. He hasn't, until the team started to become shite.

Right - hes been UTTER FUCKIGN WANK for ages as have the players I've already mentioned.

They should all be dropped.and yes , I wouldn't give a fuck if the EDS players took their places.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:22 pm

What are we talking about? Was there time in history when Kolarov wasn't complete liability? Because I can't remember.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:What are we talking about? Was there time in history when Kolarov wasn't complete liability? Because I can't remember.

A few good games early on this season but I'm amazed he's been here so long.
Original Dub

Postby freshie » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Is David Silva exempt from any form of criticism on that 2nd goal. Absolutely powder puff. Why is he not throwing his body at the ball instead of his half arsed attempt at getting in the way. Bravo horribly exposed today. Prime Peter schmeichel would struggle in this team, absolutely abject.

Silva always does that. That's why he should only visit first third of the pitch to shake hands with captain before the game.

I'm not saying today was Bravo's fault, at least alone. But it would be nice to see him stop one or two of these attempts per game. Anyway, one of the worst parts is that defensive line (if you can call those three stooges that) really need guiding from behind right now and he isn't shouting directions either. You know it better than most here that when defenders aren't really comfortable with the system or setting they need those "eyes" behind them to tell what to do and how to move. I never see him open his mouth.

What I don't see from Bravo is him going mental at those in front of him. He should have been up and in Silva's face giving him shit. Saying that though you don't see this from any player on our team. All too nice and looking like they don't give two fucks. We are rudderless and don't have one leader on the pitch. That IMO really needs addressing. We really need to find a leader as well as a 100 other things.

Richard Dunne said the same after the match
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby freshie » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:What are we talking about? Was there time in history when Kolarov wasn't complete liability? Because I can't remember.

A few good games early on this season but I'm amazed he's been here so long.

He's always been shit. Manages to disguise it from a few fans with 3 to 4 decent performances a season, but he has never been good enough and I was shocked that he wasn't frozen out by Pep
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dub City » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:15 pm

He is a defender with shit positioning, doesn't see danger and doesn't have the pace to recover. He played well first couple games this season, was actually shocked by how well but he started last season well then reverted to type. A terrible defender. Sure he takes a nice free kick 1 in every 100 and he can ping a nice cross field pass but we need defenders who can actuality defend. Will cut him slack when he is played at centre half it's not his position, that's the mangers fault. The worst part is, going off this season performances, he is the better option than Clichey for left back. How the Director of Football has left it this long to replace wither of them I will never know, was he hoping Angelinho was going to progress more and be the answer ? I haven't seen enough of him to know if he could be
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby City64 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:39 pm

M.E.N. and others on social media absolutely slaughtering Bravo after another horror show , the knives are out it could be the end for him . M.E.N.also taking Pep to task , Watford wednesday night now massive there has to be changes .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:43 pm

City64 wrote:M.E.N. and others on social media absolutely slaughtering Bravo after another horror show , the knives are out it could be the end for him . M.E.N.also taking Pep to task , Watford wednesday night now massive there has to be changes .

GOOD

Pep said we played well...........I wish the journo had told him hes talking shit.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:M.E.N. and others on social media absolutely slaughtering Bravo after another horror show , the knives are out it could be the end for him . M.E.N.also taking Pep to task , Watford wednesday night now massive there has to be changes .

GOOD

Pep said we played well...........I wish the journo had told him hes talking shit.

Pep is full of shit at the moment Carl and fooling nobody hence M.E.N. taking him to task . fair play to them .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 am

Sister of fu wrote:Is David Silva exempt from any form of criticism on that 2nd goal. Absolutely powder puff. Why is he not throwing his body at the ball instead of his half arsed attempt at getting in the way. Bravo horribly exposed today. Prime Peter schmeichel would struggle in this team, absolutely abject.

Glad someone pointed it out, Silva's half arsed attempt to block the ball was appalling.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:16 pm

I read and hear a lot of stuff about Bravo having to 'used to' the PL. Personally for goalkeepers, who are different, that is nonsense. Is the trajectory, pace, height, angle of the ball kicked at his goal different in the PL, than it was in Spain or international football. The man was a good keeper seems to have lost a good portion of his confidence. Its hard to know if he will get it back, he may not in time.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 pm

I made a lot of PR for Rulli.

He conceded 7 goals in the last two games.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Yeah, great with his feet

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:39 pm

PeterParker wrote:Yeah, great with his feet

the old edin gif
love it
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Yeah, great with his feet

the old edin gif
love it

That horse could never have made that pass without all that went beforeleg.
Justified logic

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum