Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby salford city » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:26 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Have to say that I really enjoy this. Serves him right

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2021/4/8/22372202/barcelonas-eric-garcia-deal-hits-a-snag

Class. Fuckin rot you overhyped shitty version of Richard Jobson.

Oh dear, how sad - nevermind . Cheeky bastids though wanting to renegotiate on his wages
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Outcast » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:32 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/2021/4/8/22372202/barcelonas-eric-garcia-deal-hits-a-snag

Oh dear, how sad - nevermind . Cheeky bastids though wanting to renegotiate on his wages

Can we offer this gimp less than what Barcelona are offering him then stick him in reserves
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:36 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:

Assume if he had a pre contract agreement that would surely have his salary on there, otherwise why would anyone sign one if the club could then pay less than what was agreed?

Unless he didn’t have an agreement in January, but I really thought that was announced
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby salford city » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:57 pm

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:

Assume if he had a pre contract agreement that would surely have his salary on there, otherwise why would anyone sign one if the club could then pay less than what was agreed?

Unless he didn’t have an agreement in January, but I really thought that was announced

That was what I thought too. Funny if they have reneged on it and he goes back for less. Pennies are clearly tight for them
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sheblue » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:46 pm

Read that about Garcia yesterday. Still as pointed out before, sure why would he want to be paid at all. Isn't love not enough.

On our bike you little prick.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:05 am

They are saving money for Haaland. :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:06 am

He’ll be okay. At least he’ll get to play with Messi for that one season :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:31 am

Mase wrote:He’ll be okay. At least he’ll get to play with Messi for that one season :lol:

Would be hilarious if Messi moved to us in the summer, no Messi and no money :lol:
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:40 am

nottsblue wrote:Assume if he had a pre contract agreement that would surely have his salary on there, otherwise why would anyone sign one if the club could then pay less than what was agreed?

Are pre-contract agreements legally binding for both parties, though? I'd have thought it was a case of "no contract, no deal", unless there were certain clauses in it.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby nottsblue » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:20 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Assume if he had a pre contract agreement that would surely have his salary on there, otherwise why would anyone sign one if the club could then pay less than what was agreed?

Are pre-contract agreements legally binding for both parties, though? I'd have thought it was a case of "no contract, no deal", unless there were certain clauses in it.

Seems to be a very grey area. If it isn’t legally binding then what is its purpose? And if it is, for example, what happens in the event of a career threatening injury in the remaining period of time at the original club? Or a change of heart by the purchasing club with a change of manager or owner even? I guess it depends on each individual contract

Either way, the grass isn’t necessarily greener for young Garcia
nottsblue

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:39 am

nottsblue wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Seems to be a very grey area. If it isn’t legally binding then what is its purpose? And if it is, for example, what happens in the event of a career threatening injury in the remaining period of time at the original club? Or a change of heart by the purchasing club with a change of manager or owner even? I guess it depends on each individual contract

Hes fuckign shit anyway.....never seen him play a complete error free performance from him.

No idea why Barca were even interested in him in the first place.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

I guess so. I think we did it with someone in the past who was supposed to sign for Leeds or Bolton - Hamann, Tarnat or someone like that...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby patrickblue » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:50 am

nottsblue wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

This made me laugh

https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/transfer-rumours/man-city-defender-not-amused-by-treatment-during-contract-talks-with-boyhood-club
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:28 am

Either way, we arent gonna get market value for him
nottsblue

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Just had msg from mate at city. City looking into buying Aleksandr Isak from David Silvas club. Swedish centre forward
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:38 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Just had msg from mate at city. City looking into buying Aleksandr Isak from David Silvas club. Swedish centre forward

Makes sense
Imagine we have a decent relationship with Sociedad as well through Merlin to help grease the deal
nottsblue

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:45 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Just had msg from mate at city. City looking into buying Aleksandr Isak from David Silvas club. Swedish centre forward

Who's our resident La Liga expert on here? ADVT?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:12 pm

Have him in Football Manager 2021, wonderkid, scores loads of them.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby branny » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:44 am

Daily fail reporting that Real Madrid are ready to re-ignite their interest in Sterling. Every cloud.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:56 am

branny wrote:Daily fail reporting that Real Madrid are ready to re-ignite their interest in Sterling. Every cloud.

Hopefully. Perez really is as thick as shit. They are about the only club dumb enough and that can afford his obscene wages.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum