Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:40 pm

Mase wrote:Bern stays. Great news.

I’m wondering if Mendes is the issue? Seems like a shit stirring prick and he’s used us in this Ronaldo saga. Do we have any other players that are represented by him? I’d be happy to fuck him off for all future deals.

I’ve just read he was the guy that engineered the Bebe deal to the Rags back in the day. Weirdest transfer in history where even the Rags assistant manager got a kick back from the deal.

Bebe joined the RAGs when Gill was looking to get elected to UEFA - the only person in Gill's way was a Portugese bloke. 7 million quid finds it's way into Portugal courtesy of this 'transfer' and the Portugese bloke stands aside - Gill gets elected unopposed.
A coincidence of timing, or something else?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:22 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:Bern stays. Great news.

I’m wondering if Mendes is the issue? Seems like a shit stirring prick and he’s used us in this Ronaldo saga. Do we have any other players that are represented by him? I’d be happy to fuck him off for all future deals.

I’ve just read he was the guy that engineered the Bebe deal to the Rags back in the day. Weirdest transfer in history where even the Rags assistant manager got a kick back from the deal.

Bebe joined the RAGs when Gill was looking to get elected to UEFA - the only person in Gill's way was a Portugese bloke. 7 million quid finds it's way into Portugal courtesy of this 'transfer' and the Portugese bloke stands aside - Gill gets elected unopposed.
A coincidence of timing, or something else?

Just coincidence. Honestly. Nothing to see here. Move along now...
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:00 pm

Did we have any ITKs who got it right?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:11 am

Pray to Saint Maximin that he blesses us with his presence in January - a two footed holy terror :lol: :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PeterParker » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:49 am

johnny crossan wrote:Pray to Saint Maximin that he blesses us with his presence in January - a two footed holy terror :lol: :lol:

I would stay away from the french for a while.
But agree, he is class and young. But Newcastle will milk us also.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:34 am

johnny crossan wrote:Pray to Saint Maximin that he blesses us with his presence in January - a two footed holy terror :lol: :lol:

God I hope not. I can't think of another footballer with worse decision making with the ball.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PeterParker » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:00 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:

God I hope not. I can't think of another footballer with worse decision making with the ball.

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:47 am

Messi subbed off and refuses to shake hands with Poch.

Both him and Ronaldo are absolute twats. They’d have improved us, but at what cost to squad harmony?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:44 am

Mase wrote:Messi subbed off and refuses to shake hands with Poch.

Both him and Ronaldo are absolute twats. They’d have improved us, but at what cost to squad harmony?

Two way street that Mase Poch is powerless at PSG. He was given Messi.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dimples » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:36 am

Hazy2 wrote:

Same with OGS. A poison chalice.
The ego shouting instructions from the technical area.
Slowly but surely his ego will poison the Rags and undermine their efforts. It is a long season.

Great stuff.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby PeterParker » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:26 am

Hazy2 wrote:

The dressing room there is a pit of snakes and primadonna. I hate the idea we have to play that circus show again.
I reckon things will erupt there soon. Mbappe not renewing his contract is a clear sign of things happening.

Messi is a cunt, to be fair. He could have accepted less money and staying, But he left for money, and still, he is unhappy.
An odd human being.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby sheblue » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:12 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

The dressing room there is a pit of snakes and primadonna. I hate the idea we have to play that circus show again.
I reckon things will erupt there soon. Mbappe not renewing his contract is a clear sign of things happening.

Messi is a cunt, to be fair. He could have accepted less money and staying, But he left for money, and still, he is unhappy.
An odd human being.

Hungry cunt messi and that other shit head at the swamp. Can't wait for the two of them to fuck off and retire.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:53 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

An odd human being.

That’s not true mate. Laporte discovered the true debt was way more than the previous President admits so no way could he sanction the deal. He is on record as saying so.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:10 pm

Is it worth going for de Jong at Barca? He wanted to come to City when he went to Barca by all accounts. But we wouldn’t pay as much. He’s having a shit time there and Barca are in need of the money. Fern replacement?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:26 am

Mase wrote:Is it worth going for de Jong at Barca? He wanted to come to City when he went to Barca by all accounts. But we wouldn’t pay as much. He’s having a shit time there and Barca are in need of the money. Fern replacement?

Did he? I recall him snubbing us. Same as Huntelaar.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:03 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:Is it worth going for de Jong at Barca? He wanted to come to City when he went to Barca by all accounts. But we wouldn’t pay as much. He’s having a shit time there and Barca are in need of the money. Fern replacement?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11621283/barcelona-bound-frenkie-de-jong-wanted-to-move-to-manchester-city-says-marcel-van-der-kraan

Van der Kraan revealed: "De Jong had made his mind up at an early stage. He wanted to go to one club which was Manchester City because they had a manager who he always believed in and who he thinks is one of the best in the world.

There’s a story from two days ago about Barca offering de Jong in a swap for Sterling. Bite. Their. Hand. Off.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:29 am

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11621283/barcelona-bound-frenkie-de-jong-wanted-to-move-to-manchester-city-says-marcel-van-der-kraan

Van der Kraan revealed: "De Jong had made his mind up at an early stage. He wanted to go to one club which was Manchester City because they had a manager who he always believed in and who he thinks is one of the best in the world.

There’s a story from two days ago about Barca offering de Jong in a swap for Sterling. Bite. Their. Hand. Off.

Thanks, pal. Nice that.
I had the impression he refused us.

We should raid Barcelona for some players to be honest. The Spafia will not do it, but they are desperate to sell and will sell under the usuals fees.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:18 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Thanks, pal. Nice that.

We should raid Barcelona for some players to be honest. The Spafia will not do it, but they are desperate to sell and will sell under the usuals fees.

I’d like to take de Jong from them. Give them Sterling- he gets a fresh start in a new country. Best for all parties.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:38 am

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:

Adama Traore...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:53 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Thanks, pal. Nice that.

When you look at their squad there isnt many youd take these days? Outside of de jong who would you have?
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum