Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri May 26, 2017 2:26 pm

While i was browsing the internet in hopes of seeing something about Bonucci coming i found this gem:

Juventus signed Bonucci, Barzagli and Benatia for €35 mill

Manchester City signed Stones, Mangala and Otamendi for €140 mill.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby bigblue » Fri May 26, 2017 3:09 pm

bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri May 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Unal to Valencia on loan with option to buy for 40m euros (aka Valencia wont buy).
Good step up in leagues for him
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:https://www.whoscored.com/News/7Y2m7WHk0kWDMsaAWg1qNQ/Show/West-Ham-make-first-summer-signing

Zabaleta confirmed by The Hammers.

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2017 ... o-zabaleta

Seeing him in a West Ham shirt. It's sad.
Can't wait for him to come back to us, as we know he will.

I wonder what Walmai's thoughts are on this ??

For myself, I wonder where the Hammers will play him; at full back or in midfield, or even central defence ??

Really hope he does well for them, except when they play us, of course.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby blues-clues » Fri May 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Not read this anywhere else on here but The Chinese FA have just implemented a 100% tax on foreign footballers. So Costa, Rooney etc who were looking at big transfer fees and huge salaries wont look so attractive to clubs like Tianjin who would literally have to pay £150m in fees for Costa before his wages. Might change the market a bit if clubs counting on selling to China suddenly don't have the income they expected.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby bigblue » Fri May 26, 2017 4:05 pm

blues-clues wrote:Not read this anywhere else on here but The Chinese FA have just implemented a 100% tax on foreign footballers. So Costa, Rooney etc who were looking at big transfer fees and huge salaries wont look so attractive to clubs like Tianjin who would literally have to pay £150m in fees for Costa before his wages. Might change the market a bit if clubs counting on selling to China suddenly don't have the income they expected.

Interesting. But I think you'll find as with most Chinese regulations, it's just a starting point for 'negotiation'. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the actual fee is around 10% paid to whatever government officials have overseas school payments to make for their kids
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby zuricity » Fri May 26, 2017 4:45 pm

blues-clues wrote:Not read this anywhere else on here but The Chinese FA have just implemented a 100% tax on foreign footballers. So Costa, Rooney etc who were looking at big transfer fees and huge salaries wont look so attractive to clubs like Tianjin who would literally have to pay £150m in fees for Costa before his wages. Might change the market a bit if clubs counting on selling to China suddenly don't have the income they expected.

Tsch ! Communists for ya !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 26, 2017 4:49 pm

that's bad news for us and Wilfy
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri May 26, 2017 4:57 pm

zuricity wrote:

Oh, I don't know Zurich, if it means we might yet have the spectacle of Shrek plying his waning trade in the lower Divisions in this country, for the likes of Accrington Stanley or somesuch, I wouldn't want to criticise the Chinese unduly.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 26, 2017 5:03 pm

ITKs in another place confidently pushing prediction of a triple club announcement tomorrow - Bernardo, Walker and Fabinho

what do they know pfft :?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri May 26, 2017 5:08 pm

johnny crossan wrote:ITKs in another place confidently pushing prediction of a triple club announcement tomorrow - Bernardo, Walker and Fabinho

If so, I'd much rather it be a double announcement JC, omitting Walker from the proceedings............
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:10 pm

johnny crossan wrote:ITKs in another place confidently pushing prediction of a triple club announcement tomorrow - Bernardo, Walker and Fabinho

I thought it was Siva, Walker and Mendy.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

If so, I'd much rather it be a double announcement JC, omitting Walker from the proceedings............

Yep
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Oh, I don't know Zurich, if it means we might yet have the spectacle of Shrek plying his waning trade in the lower Divisions in this country, for the likes of Accrington Stanley or somesuch, I wouldn't want to criticise the Chinese unduly.

The Chinese are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the world. Communists yet the biggest Capitalists . How does that work. Let companies like Apple , Samsung dump their shitty pollutants all over the place, so that they can't get done in Europe or the US
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Sideshow Bob » Fri May 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

concur. other than pace and englishness, i cannot see what the F he offers us. and and we will get bent over on the fee by those spud wa*nkers
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri May 26, 2017 5:17 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
zuricity wrote:

The Chinese are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the world. Communists yet the biggest Capitalists . How does that work. Let companies like Apple , Samsung dump their shitty pollutants all over the place, so that they can't get done in Europe or the US

In purely tax matters, if it means that Chelsea and the Scum won't be receiving multiple millions (or Pogbas) for the likes of Costa and Shrek, to improve their financial positions further, then I'm not complaining.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby blues2win » Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 pm

We're favourites to get Walker but I can't see Levy letting him go without squeezing every penny out of us. I doubt he'll be announced tomorrow. Mendy is possible if we've given up on Alex Sandro from Juventus. I really hope we get Fabinho. Perfect replacement for Yaya who won't be here for more than a year at most. We need height in central midfield and he's well over 6 foot as well as being a fine player. Good back up at RB as well. Fernando can then be sold.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby zuricity » Fri May 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
zuricity wrote:

In purely tax matters, if it means that Chelsea and the Scum won't be receiving multiple millions (or Pogbas) for the likes of Costa and Shrek, to improve their financial positions further, then I'm not complaining.

Let's be honest , since those slimballs from Florida took over , they have spewed out hundreds of millions all over the place. Keep on please till the go belly up.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri May 26, 2017 6:29 pm

bigblue wrote:

Why not do both?
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 26, 2017 7:23 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Why not do both?

He should train to be a referee. The referees are always fucking us in the ass.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum