Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 am

johnny crossan wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Looks like we might be after this lad too!
Watch on youtube.com

Is this fella any good?
I would go for a player on that position from the league, that knows the game, etc.
didn't stand out from the flock when Wolves beat them the other night.

On a beach after holding Brighton together. Bellingham has to be considered as a worthy successor to the King Ferna.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Tue May 11, 2021 11:48 am

Hazy2 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

Is this fella any good?
I would go for a player on that position from the league, that knows the game, etc.

On a beach after holding Brighton together. Bellingham has to be considered as a worthy successor to the King Ferna.

Bellengham can suck a cock.
The moaning little cunt.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby salford city » Tue May 11, 2021 12:29 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

Is this fella any good?

Bellengham can suck a cock.
The moaning little cunt.

Ive heard a rumour that he is only 17?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Tue May 11, 2021 12:41 pm

salford city wrote:
Ive heard a rumour that he is only 17?

:lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby City64 » Mon May 17, 2021 6:11 pm

SLY reporting Harry Kane has told Spurs he is leaving this summer .......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue May 25, 2021 11:55 am

Hazard going back to Chelsea and Poch going back to Spurs.

Hopefully if Hazard does go back to Chelsea, Real might be in the market for a winger.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Scatman » Tue May 25, 2021 12:00 pm

Mase wrote:Hazard going back to Chelsea and Poch going back to Spurs.

Hopefully if Hazard does go back to Chelsea, Real might be in the market for a winger.

Why would either of those two things happen?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby branny » Tue May 25, 2021 12:00 pm

City64 wrote:SLY reporting Harry Kane has told Spurs he is leaving this summer .......

Levy has bumped the price up to £200m amid interest from English clubs.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Mase » Tue May 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Scatman wrote:

Hazard has started 7 La Liga matches this season, Real are pissed off that he was joking and laughing with Chelsea players after they beat them.

Poch failed to win the league or get as far in the CL as PSG did the season before.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Scatman » Tue May 25, 2021 12:17 pm

Mase wrote:
Scatman wrote:

Hazard has started 7 La Liga matches this season, Real are pissed off that he was joking and laughing with Chelsea players after they beat them.

Poch failed to win the league or get as far in the CL as PSG did the season before.

I don't doubt that the tenure of both Hazard and Pochetino are looking very shaky, but I don't see Chelsea buying Hazard back given the way he has performed since leaving them, and I don't think Pochetino would see a move back to Spurs so soon as a good career move. He is most likely going to end up at the swamp in a year or two when Solshire gets the boot and he is more likely to take a big job somewhere like Italy in the meantime.
Scatman

Postby patrickblue » Tue May 25, 2021 11:27 pm

branny wrote:
City64 wrote:SLY reporting Harry Kane has told Spurs he is leaving this summer .......

What's the soft twat going to do if Kane doesn't want to be there?
Bench him for the season?

Sure as hell no-ones going to pay even half of that.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby branny » Wed May 26, 2021 12:38 pm

patrickblue wrote:
branny wrote:

What's the soft twat going to do if Kane doesn't want to be there?
Bench him for the season?

Sure as hell no-ones going to pay even half of that.

Levy doesn't fuck about though when it comes to what's best for his club. I'd be surprised if Kane took it that far as to down tools. Wouldn't reflect well on him as England captain. Depends whether trophies are more important than his relationship with Spurs and their fans. Kane fucked up by signing a 6 year deal at 24. At the very least he should have had some conditions in there so he had some leverage to leave.

Peter Crouch wrote that he had a good relationship with Levy and never had a problem until Levy said he'd accepted an offer from Stoke. Crouch said he didn't want to go so Levy said he wouldn't have a squad number if he stayed. Obviously a different situation with Kane but he's gonna have to make some serious waves to get a move I think.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Scatman » Wed May 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Scatman wrote:
Mase wrote:
Scatman wrote:

I don't doubt that the tenure of both Hazard and Pochetino are looking very shaky, but I don't see Chelsea buying Hazard back given the way he has performed since leaving them, and I don't think Pochetino would see a move back to Spurs so soon as a good career move. He is most likely going to end up at the swamp in a year or two when Solshire gets the boot and he is more likely to take a big job somewhere like Italy in the meantime.

Inter, perhaps.
Scatman

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 28, 2021 10:45 am

"At the moment I'm here, I'll play today, we'll see what happens," he said. "I'm happy at City, I always thought I'd spend many years here. I hope that will happen. I will see what happens between now and the end of the season but for now I'm happy."

the rest here about Laporte: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... yX2YBaEsHQ

What the fuck is he on about? If he can't accept rotation then he knows where the door is.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Don’t fall for it, PP.

Rehashed quotes from four months ago to make a negative article in the Munich post hours before the champions league final. What a shock.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Don’t fall for it, PP.

Rehashed quotes from four months ago to make a negative article in the Munich post hours before the champions league final. What a shock.

Actually, I am reading between the lines, Tokyo.
He (Laporte) is giving me the sensation of a moaner and I have a feeling that article has legs because he is unhappy with the current situation. And it's stupid if you ask me.
Reminded me of earlier this season when he got some critics and he closed his Instagram/twatter for a few days because he got upset.

Man the fuck up, don't be so fucking soft and work your ass off to be again in the main squad.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby john68 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:19 pm

PeterParker wrote:
"At the moment I'm here, I'll play today, we'll see what happens," he said. "I'm happy at City, I always thought I'd spend many years here. I hope that will happen. I will see what happens between now and the end of the season but for now I'm happy."

the rest here about Laporte: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... yX2YBaEsHQ

What the fuck is he on about? If he can't accept rotation then he knows where the door is.

Top rated professional footballer says he's happy where he his, but a bit pissed off that he's lost his 1st team place. SHOCK FUCKING HORROR.
That is just about the most normal reaction of anyone, in any job that has just found himself downgraded having thought he was the long term man.
Even Pep has alluded to rotation being a problem for players and if you asked most overlooked players, they would tell you the same as Laporte.

City have a squad of top quality footballers, all who should be ambitious about their careers and being successful. for any them not to be considered 1st choice has got to be discomforting for them.

On Saturday, there will be a group of City players on the subs list, sat in the stands, all desperate to play in that CL final and be part of it. To play in such a game is a massive deal for them and if any of our CL final subs is happy to be just sat watching, then they're not much use to us.

Just about any of our CL final subs would be shoe in first team players at any other club.
It's a non story. a bit of MUEN mischief.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby CTID Hants » Fri May 28, 2021 12:46 pm

john68 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

It's a non story. a bit of MUEN mischief.

& a quote from beginning of February, he has two medals to show for it so far.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri May 28, 2021 1:27 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Don’t fall for it, PP.

Actually, I am reading between the lines, Tokyo.
He (Laporte) is giving me the sensation of a moaner and I have a feeling that article has legs because he is unhappy with the current situation. And it's stupid if you ask me.
Reminded me of earlier this season when he got some critics and he closed his Instagram/twatter for a few days because he got upset.

Man the fuck up, don't be so fucking soft and work your ass off to be again in the main squad.

Sorry, mate. You know I have got a ton of respect for you, but it's a contrived attempt to stir shit by some turd of a rag hack and you are falling for it. Professional footballer in wanting to play football matches shocker.

If that little shit that manages France doesn't like Aymeric Laporte, he'll do for me.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 28, 2021 1:32 pm

Grealish incoming nailed on by twitter
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City