Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Thought it was West ham. Will we really sell him to that lot??
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'd love to have him back. I know he isn't perfect by a long way, but at least he saves the odd shot

No denying it Piccs.
But if he takes to the Dippers like a dick to water how would you feel.
I don't know why but I could see Joe really loving being with his England buddies. Could be worse than Milner.
Speculation I know and I don't want to do the guy a disservice, but I don't see it beyond him to embrace all things candle vigilistic.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Dameerto » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:39 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:
CuteMancs wrote:According to a couple of callers on talkshite Joe has signed for dippers, just not been announced yet. I could see that happening if I am honest

I'll be seeing his mate on 28th so will ask him.

It might be all done and dusted by then Mase, bar the announcement.

According to the press at the time he went to Torino for the full season. Are they signing him early for next season, or is it mischief?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Slim » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 am

If it were me, I'd bring him home, and hug him and kiss him and never let him leave again.

Then I'd take Bravo out the back and shoot him.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:14 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'd love to have him back. I know he isn't perfect by a long way, but at least he saves the odd shot

But not low to his left.

He's still 9 times better than Bravo 3 Zero.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:56 am

Dameerto wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:
CuteMancs wrote:According to a couple of callers on talkshite Joe has signed for dippers, just not been announced yet. I could see that happening if I am honest

According to the press at the time he went to Torino for the full season. Are they signing him early for next season, or is it mischief?

I posted that 6 months ago the wanker, would have joined the scum if De Gay had left, maybe some of the Hart Lickers get it now. Hart was a twat !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:28 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:

I posted that 6 months ago the wanker, would have joined the scum if De Gay had left, maybe some of the Hart Lickers get it now. Hart was a twat !

Strange if he signs for the dippers given his alleged love for the rags, I didn't think he'd want to go their most bitter rivals.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:27 am

Hart was very very close to joining Everton permanently in the summer but they pulled the plug at the very last minute without saying way.

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Liverpool.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:39 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:

No denying it Piccs.
I don't know why but I could see Joe really loving being with his England buddies. Could be worse than Milner.
Speculation I know and I don't want to do the guy a disservice, but I don't see it beyond him to embrace all things candle vigilistic.

Are you saying he would then be a "urine inveigler", with regard to City fans IWT ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:49 am

Mase wrote:Hart was very very close to joining Everton permanently in the summer but they pulled the plug at the very last minute without saying way.

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Liverpool.

I'd be surprised if we sold him to the dippers.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:55 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

No denying it Piccs.

Are you saying he would then be a "urine inveigler", with regard to City fans IWT ??

It's all speculation MC, so like I said, I rally don't want to tar and feather a guy for something he hasn't done or hasn't happened.

I just have never bought into the whole concept of Joe being City through and through. I think he is better than Bravo but neither of them are what we need.
I can't shake the feeling that he himself has as much to do with his exclusion from the squad and I think ultimately it may prove to be the right decision by Pep.
What we are suffering at the moment isn't the answer but hopefully it is temporary.

Joe strikes me as a good fit for the Dipper mentality. Just my opinion. Whether he would inveigle the urine with us or not? Who knows?
It wouldn't surprise me but let's hope it's nothing but speculation, eh?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:03 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

No denying it Piccs.

It's all speculation MC, so like I said, I rally don't want to tar and feather a guy for something he hasn't done or hasn't happened.

I just have never bought into the whole concept of Joe being City through and through. I think he is better than Bravo but neither of them are what we need.
I can't shake the feeling that he himself has as much to do with his exclusion from the squad and I think ultimately it may prove to be the right decision by Pep.
What we are suffering at the moment isn't the answer but hopefully it is temporary.

Joe strikes me as a good fit for the Dipper mentality. Just my opinion. Whether he would inveigle the urine with us or not? Who knows?
It wouldn't surprise me but let's hope it's nothing but speculation, eh?

It is what it is IWT and, at the end of the day, what will be will be.

If he does go to whomsoever, I'd just like to think we'd get more for him than the measly £20 million which has been quoted.

Surely he's worth more than that ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
£20M Surely he's worth more than that ??

Current transfer value according to Transfrmarkt is £12.75M, having peaked at £20.4M in July 2013........ http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-hart ... eler/40204

But i have to agree with Dameetro here, as far as i remember when he went as some on here were asking if we could have him back in January ourselves and i believe the answer is no, the loan expires 30th June 2017?

I'm no expert on loan deals though..........
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:30 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Current transfer value according to Transfrmarkt is £12.75M, having peaked at £20.4M in July 2013........ http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-hart ... eler/40204

But i have to agree with Dameetro here, as far as i remember when he went as some on here were asking if we could have him back in January ourselves and i believe the answer is no, the loan expires 30th June 2017?

Surely we would ask for more than the £17m Bravo cost. God, it sounds so much worse when you realise what we paid for Bravo
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:53 pm

nottsblue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Surely we would ask for more than the £17m Bravo cost. God, it sounds so much worse when you realise what we paid for Bravo

You're right NB.

It all seem a bit frightening, especially if you turn it round and imagine that City were the ones wanting to buy him from another Club. What would we be expected to pay in such circumstances ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

On what basis would we ask for more than what Bravo cost? Age perhaps but aside from that Bravo has been outperforming Joe at both club and international level for the last few years before he signed for City.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

On what basis would we ask for more than what Bravo cost? Age perhaps but aside from that Bravo has been outperforming Joe at both club and international level for the last few years before he signed for City.

Both very experienced International goalkeepers who have been number one for their respective countries for a good time. Should a PL club be interested, ie dippers, then there's the premium right there. I grant you, a move abroad and we are unlikely to see more than £12/15m as there isn't the money that the PL has
nottsblue

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

You're right NB.

It all seem a bit frightening, especially if you turn it round and imagine that City were the ones wanting to buy him from another Club. What would we be expected to pay in such circumstances ??

We would probably part with £20m+ I'd imagine
nottsblue

Postby PeterParker » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:34 am

nottsblue wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

You're right NB.

We would probably part with £20m+ I'd imagine

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/14/mancheste ... n-6322461/

Looks like we are constant on doing shit moves for large amount of cash.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:04 am

PeterParker wrote:
http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/14/mancheste ... n-6322461/

Looks like we are constant on doing shit moves for large amount of cash.

"City have been on a poor run of form lately as a direct consequence of Bravo’s weak displays between the sticks"

What a pile of shite.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum