Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Outcast » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:38 pm

Mase wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:Let’s remember that Fernandinho wasn’t replaceable - he was integral to the way Pep played, “no one out there like him”. We now have a better version.

Ferna was flogged by us. A blueprint for Rodders. A better version of KDB. I cannot name one Mase. That just might be a new manager’s problem?

We couldn’t name a better version of Fern at the time - that’s my point. Kev isn’t the best player in the world ever. We’ll be okay.

Foden has the potential to step up. I think Pep is grooming him into that role.

Wirtz had the potential to develop under Peps guidance if we sign him this summer or the next. Im sure the club have plans in place. No one saw Kev developing into world class, he just exploded out of nowhere, we could see the same.

I'm tired of typing this, might take a week's rest
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Let’s remember that Fernandinho wasn’t replaceable - he was integral to the way Pep played, “no one out there like him”. We now have a better version.

Exactly Mase - some fans just have zero confidence , fuck knows how they cope in real life ffs!

I actually worry for OD as he might just fucking OD when pep leaves :lol:

I've made it no secret I'll be devastated when pep goes.

It's more worrying that you hate him tbh. That is proper fucking weird
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby stupot » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:01 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Exactly Mase - some fans just have zero confidence , fuck knows how they cope in real life ffs!

I'll be devastated and I'm sure 99.9% of our fans will be devastated.
The guys got so many firsts for us with the potential for 2 more this season with consecutive doubles and 4 in a row that it's unbelievable the shit he gets from some.
He'll be appreciated a lot more by those people when he's gone- that's for sure.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:11 pm

stupot wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

it's unbelievable the shit he gets from some.

So you and the window licker above are quite happy to go along with some of his fucking anal decisions that cost us in games are you ? are you saying he is beyond a slagging when he makes them ?

I'm bored of saying this but Ill say it again , I rate pep as the best manager in world football but he is certainly not beyond a slating when he decides to have brain farts and he is RIGHTLY slated by, not just me , but many many many fans who wonder why on earth he did what he did.

You and the idiot above just absolve him of any blame when he does have brain farts due to all his success hes had with us - well sorry but FYI NO ONE is beyond a slagging..not even PG.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby stupot » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:56 pm

Couldn't have cost us in that many games. We're going for the 6th PL in 7 years, domestic treble, THE TREBLE, 100 points.
He's made the odd mistake, who hasn't but he's the best in the world by a country mile.
Heard on TS driving home Liverpool are interviewing Gary o Neill. That's the calibre out there
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:40 pm

He's a fucking moron mate.

He actually doesn't realise how often he mentions what pep is doing wrong. And he has the answer for all of pep's faults, which brings it from the bizarre to the hilarious.
It's the strangest obsession I've ever seen for a manager. And in the opposite direction.

Carl, you never seem to give an answer by way of a change of system or strategy, you do realise that?

It's always some player's fault and pep's fault for playing said player. Rinse and repeat every game.

It's a pity really.

But only for you. I'll never forget these times, or the people who helped make them so special.

You're just a miserable cunt really :lol:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby MIAMCFC » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:16 pm

When Pep leaves we will be back in the pack. He is the difference just like KDB was on Saturday . If it was up to me I’d give Pep a 20 year deal.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:09 pm

stupot wrote:Heard on TS driving home Liverpool are interviewing Gary o Neill. That's the calibre out there

Could be worse, they could get Arne Slot (yes, I had to look him up, too)...... :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Dubciteh » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:32 am

stupot wrote:Couldn't have cost us in that many games. We're going for the 6th PL in 7 years, domestic treble, THE TREBLE, 100 points.
He's made the odd mistake, who hasn't but he's the best in the world by a country mile.
Heard on TS driving home Liverpool are interviewing Gary o Neill. That's the calibre out there

Look at the lineups for the cl final against chelsea, that was his biggest fuck up. I still cant get my head round how we lost to them, they were abs shite that season too.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Outcast » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:01 am

God help us if we don't win on Thursday, this forum could get ugly
Outcast

Postby stupot » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:31 am

Dubciteh wrote:
stupot wrote:Couldn't have cost us in that many games. We're going for the 6th PL in 7 years, domestic treble, THE TREBLE, 100 points.

Look at the lineups for the cl final against chelsea, that was his biggest fuck up. I still cant get my head round how we lost to them, they were abs shite that season too.

Nobody is disputing that he got it wrong that game - 1 player he got wrong by the way. Should have been Rodri for Sterling.
He played Bernardo, Kev, Gundo, Foden, Sterling and Mahrez.
Chelsea came 4th that season btw.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:38 am

stupot wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Nobody is disputing that he got it wrong that game - 1 player he got wrong by the way. Should have been Rodri for Sterling.

It wasn’t just the player he got wrong. He completely changed our shape to accommodate Sterling. He learnt from that and Walker was dropped against Inter.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby MIAMCFC » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm

Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

It wasn’t just the player he got wrong. He completely changed our shape to accommodate Sterling. He learnt from that and Walker was dropped against Inter.

And the Arsenal fans are seeing Zinchenco make the same errors years later. Pep had a brain fart 100%. I think it’s fair to say he’s paid us back!!
MIAMCFC

Postby Outcast » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:41 pm

stupot wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Lyon?
Outcast

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 pm

Not slating pep he's a legend but he ducked up:

Liverpool- anfield - uefa. Laporte first time in his life playing left back.
Spuds - uefa.
Monaco - defence got battered and out on away goals being too open.
Lyon - uefa
Chelsea final (learned for psg and dortmund then fucked it vs chelsea).
Madrid last week.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:58 pm

Nick wrote:Not slating pep he's a legend but he ducked up:

Spuds - uefa.
Lyon - uefa
Madrid last week.

Foden is by far and away our best attacking central player yet pep STILL persists on putting him on the right.

As you rightly say , pep is a legend but when you bring up his fuck ups in key games you get the fuckign pep apologists on here up in arms as you 'dared to slate his decisions'
:lol:
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:20 pm

Spuds - uefa.
Lyon - uefa
Madrid last week.

Liverpool- agree
Spuds-- cheated by VAR. Still pisses me off to this day. Not 1 of their players complained plus there was the missed Aguero pen 1st leg.
Monaco- cheated by ref in 1st leg. Blatant pen to us, our guy gets booked for diving.
Lyon- Sterling missing open net
Madrid- only controversial decision was Walker who we all said we'd have no chance without him due to their pace up front.
The biggest fuck up was the ridiculous Silva pen when we were up in the shoot out.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby MIAMCFC » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Spuds - uefa.
Lyon - uefa
Madrid last week.

Foden is by far and away our best attacking central player yet pep STILL persists on putting him on the right.

As you rightly say , pep is a legend but when you bring up his fuck ups in key games you get the fuckign pep apologists on here up in arms as you 'dared to slate his decisions'

Foden having his best season. If pep makes the above again and we have how many trophies, I’ll take it….
MIAMCFC

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:57 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Spuds - uefa.
Lyon - uefa
Madrid last week.

Pep has definitely had brain farts, there's absolutely no doubt about that. Although I don't remember anyone saying he was perfect?

The problem is, if you were only to read your posts, everything that's gone wrong since he got here is his fault.

Also, I've never seen you show admiration for him. You mentioned he's the best coach in the world. Well that's a fact.
Admiration?

Never. I'd have more respect for you if you admitted you hate the guy.

You know, like, if you told the truth.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:47 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Spuds - uefa.
Lyon - uefa
Madrid last week.

Pep has definitely had brain farts, there's absolutely no doubt about that. Although I don't remember anyone saying he was perfect?

The problem is, if you were only to read your posts, everything that's gone wrong since he got here is his fault.

Also, I've never seen you show admiration for him. You mentioned he's the best coach in the world. Well that's a fact.
Admiration?

Never. I'd have more respect for you if you admitted you hate the guy.

You know, like, if you told the truth.

You lie constantly - fuck knows how you get through your day in one piece .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum