Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 pm

nottsblue wrote:Tranny wants to leave Madrid and Spain altogether due to him being investigated for tax evasion

How fuckin dare they try and make him pay tax! Bastards!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Tranny wants to leave Madrid and Spain altogether due to him being investigated for tax evasion

Be interesting to see where he could go. The rags wouldn't, would they....
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Bermuda probably - money-grabbing cnut.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:41 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Obvious choice would be Monaco if he's wanting to opt out of tax..

Whinger will string the gooner faithfuls along by showing interest in tranny as a direct replacement for Sanchez and eventually signing some from Belize. Whilst we land Sanchez
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:The three celebrity youngsters we named in the first team squad when we signed them all seem to be on the way out. 10 clubs in for Roberts, Zinchenko off to Turkey and Moreno to Mexico allegedly

Like Unal Moreno and Zinchenko are ineligible for work permits

Moreno would eligible after playing 30% of internationals for a top10 FIFA ranked country in the last 2 years, possibly Zinchenko as well with 16 caps for Ukraine (#45) - so your point has rather escaped me. Have you reflected why Gabriel Jesus got a work permit after only 6 caps?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:34 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:The three celebrity youngsters we named in the first team squad when we signed them all seem to be on the way out. 10 clubs in for Roberts, Zinchenko off to Turkey and Moreno to Mexico allegedly

Moreno would eligible after playing 30% of internationals for a top10 FIFA ranked country in the last 2 years, possibly Zinchenko as well with 16 caps for Ukraine (#45) - so your point has rather escaped me. Have you reflected why Gabriel Jesus got a work permit after only 6 caps?

Someone is uptight. Relax.

I dont claim to know the particulars about work permits and, frankly, Jesus is utterly irrelevant to my post.
Your comment was about "celebrity youngsters" on their way out and I read that as exasperation on your part due to them not being given a chance. My quip about work permits was merely to explain the reason for their impending loan moves in hopes of quelling any frustrstion on your part in case you werent aware.

Now i know that you know everything so I wont bother trying to help.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:

Someone is uptight. Relax.

I dont claim to know the particulars about work permits and, frankly, Jesus is utterly irrelevant to my post.
Your comment was about "celebrity youngsters" on their way out and I read that as exasperation on your part due to them not being given a chance. My quip about work permits was merely to explain the reason for their impending loan moves in hopes of quelling any frustrstion on your part in case you werent aware.

Now i know that you know everything so I wont bother trying to help.

s'all good man, not bovvered is so cool
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Tony P » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Ronaldo to become the Asange of football.
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:17 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Roberts is a better footballer than Sterling, more to his game. Would keep him just on his piss take of our back 4 in the CL game, he did more than Navas did in years of mincing about.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Roberts is a talent, natural ability, Sterling is a fine player with a reliance on others to get him in and his speed. For me Roberts given a run would be a star player offering balance and quality we lacked with other Jonnies we have seen.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:48 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Roberts is a better footballer than Sterling, more to his game. Would keep him just on his piss take of our back 4 in the CL game, he did more than Navas did in years of mincing about.

Roberts is a talent, natural ability, Sterling is a fine player with a reliance on others to get him in and his speed. For me Roberts given a run would be a star player offering balance and quality we lacked with other Jonnies we have seen.

I know people hate Sterling but come on mate. I haven't seen Roberts win the Golden Boy. I haven't seen Roberts be voted in the Team of the Champions League. I haven't seen Roberts second for he season for us for assists and goals.

All I've seen of Roberts is he's put in some decent performances in the equivalent of League 1. Boyata and before him Denayer looked like world beaters at Celtic. Same with Scott Sinclair.

Sterling is class. And most importantly he's 22!!!! Honestly can't see why people give him the shit he gets.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

I know people hate Sterling but come on mate. I haven't seen Roberts win the Golden Boy. I haven't seen Roberts be voted in the Team of the Champions League. I haven't seen Roberts second for he season for us for assists and goals.

All I've seen of Roberts is he's put in some decent performances in the equivalent of League 1. Boyata and before him Denayer looked like world beaters at Celtic. Same with Scott Sinclair.

Sterling is class. And most importantly he's 22!!!! Honestly can't see why people give him the shit he gets.

it's skin colour mate....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

No hate from me, Roberts is a better footballer natural ability and IMO given a run will prove it. I am a Sterling fan for the record, just see him as quick and heavily reliant on Silva, to get him in, I honestly think he is going to be under big pressure this season to nail a spot, no doubt his speed, he will need more than that, as for Roberts he is comfortable on the ball the goal in the CL is not league 1, give him a chance is my hope.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:24 am

Ian to be a fox? Rumours are Leicester going to hijack the deal
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:21 am

dick dastardley wrote:Ian to be a fox? Rumours are Leicester going to hijack the deal

Does this mean Arsenal are back in again for Vardi ??!!??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby patrickblue » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:14 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Do you really believe that? Not trying to start a row or anything, but very curious.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:27 am

I certainly do Patrick. 100%

It's the same with the owners as well. You never hear anyone say 'Yank Money' but you always hear 'Arab money/owners' being used. You see videos on Facebook 'City owners outside the Etihad' and it will be a video of Arabs rioting somewhere in the world.

Stones moved to us last summer and he has been in the spotlight in the media this season about his personal life rarely (think there was a story about him cheating on his girlfriend). But Raheem goes to Poundland and it makes the news?! Why?

There's still a massive problem.
Last edited by Mase on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:44 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

It's a shame some wanker turns this difference of opinion on two players into a race issue piss poor from a knob again.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:47 am

Mase wrote:I certainly do Patrick. 100%

It's the same with the owners as well. You never hear anyone say 'Yank Money' but you always hear 'Arab money/owners' being used. You see videos on Facebook 'City owners outside the Etihad' and it will be a video of Arabs rioting somewhere in the world.

Stones moved to us last summer and he has been in the spotlight in the media this season about his personal life rarely (think there was a story about him cheating on his girlfriend). But Raheem goes to Poundland and it makes he news?! Why?

Interesting thoughts Mase and, when you put it like that, Yaya's 'Cakegate' episode seemed to attract far more coverage and attention than it really merited. Mind you, that could simply be because it was a way to denigrate City.

On the other hand and in all fairness, the term 'Yank Money' can't really be cited because they don't seem to put cash into a Club, they just seem more interested in taking it out. ;)
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:23 am

Stones moved to us last summer and he has been in the spotlight in the media this season about his personal life rarely (think there was a story about him cheating on his girlfriend). But Raheem goes to Poundland and it makes he news?! Why?

Spot on, mate.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Wooders » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Spot on, mate.

It doesn't quite add up - there are plenty of black players in the league and England squad who are not subjected to the same level of scrutiny from the press and other teams fans - so how does skin colour affect it?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum