Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:54 pm

sheblue wrote:Absolutely bored to tears of all this Haaland shit. Every day stupid pointless stories about where he's going, who he's not going to etc etc.
Just fuck off, what a fucking pile of boring crap.
Every sad cunt on twitter, YouTube, radio etc talking shit day in day out just for likes and clicks. Like parrots they repeat the same shit over and over.

That Argie we are supposedly getting...hes the real deal and will fit in superbly with us....Aguero mark 2.!!!

Fuck buying haaland.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sheblue wrote:Absolutely bored to tears of all this Haaland shit. Every day stupid pointless stories about where he's going, who he's not going to etc etc.
Just fuck off, what a fucking pile of boring crap.
Every sad cunt on twitter, YouTube, radio etc talking shit day in day out just for likes and clicks. Like parrots they repeat the same shit over and over.

That Argie we are supposedly getting...hes the real deal and will fit in superbly with us....Aguero mark 2.!!!

Fuck buying haaland.

Agree with you here CFG. He seems to know all the angles like Kun. Wierd isn't it that foolballers act out all the Mathematics and Physics theories , triangles , weighted passes, velocity ,drag coefficients , curves , etc and still sign their cheques with an "X". They 'Do' Physics and Maths on the pitch.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:36 pm

Dippers sign Dias from Porto for an initial £37m with a further £12m in possible add ons. Top scorer in the Portuguese league this season. Looks a decent signing
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:53 pm

nottsblue wrote:Dippers sign Dias from Porto for an initial £37m with a further £12m in possible add ons. Top scorer in the Portuguese league this season. Looks a decent signing

Seen him a few days ago, Colombia losing at home. He is a tricky poney and very lazy.
Perfect club for someone like that.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:16 pm

Just heard Brentford have signed Erickson on loan, interesting one is that, good player, but given what the lad has been through you would wonder if there is a mental barrier for him, anyway hope he does OK not against us, but against our rivals
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:18 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Just heard Brentford have signed Erickson on loan, interesting one is that, good player, but given what the lad has been through you would wonder if there is a mental barrier for him, anyway hope he does OK not against us, but against our rivals

Not only a mental barrier for him, but also their manager. I’d be constantly worried about over playing him, is he over training etc.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dimples » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:45 pm

PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Dippers sign Dias from Porto for an initial £37m with a further £12m in possible add ons. Top scorer in the Portuguese league this season. Looks a decent signing

Seen him a few days ago, Colombia losing at home. He is a tricky poney and very lazy.
Perfect club for someone like that.

Sounds like a good excuse to give the Dippers even more penalties.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:26 pm

https://www.skysports.com/share/12529671

£40M for Delle Ali?

Is this an early April Fools joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everton deserve to be thrown out of the football league if they pay that
nottsblue

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:44 pm

nottsblue wrote:https://www.skysports.com/share/12529671

£40M for Delle Ali?

"Could cost up to 40", so there's a load of things to happen for it to get that high.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:55 pm

sheblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:https://www.skysports.com/share/12529671

£40M for Delle Ali?

"Could cost up to 40", so there's a load of things to happen for it to get that high.

£4M would be too high for him. How they are even considering signing him at all is a mystery
nottsblue

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:07 pm

WTAF, Aubameyang on a free to Barca!!!!

Will save gooners £15m in wages apparently

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Barcelona agree free-transfer signing of Arsenal striker - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60186125
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:25 pm

CTID Hants wrote:WTAF, Aubameyang on a free to Barca!!!!

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Barcelona agree free-transfer signing of Arsenal striker - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60186125

What happened with him and Arse? Did he fall out with Arteta?
I somehow missed it all.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:35 pm

patrickblue wrote:

I somehow missed it all.

Repeatedly returning to training late from leave is what I was told. Arteta copped the arse stripped him of captaincy and then benched him.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:37 pm

patrickblue wrote:

I somehow missed it all.

Got a new contract then turned to shit like we see all the time. Bad apple
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:38 pm

Pep not let his team know that Aubameyang is a bad egg? He’ll have heard the details first hand from his mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:42 pm

Mase wrote:Pep not let his team know that Aubameyang is a bad egg? He’ll have heard the details first hand from his mate.

Free team FC though
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:47 pm

Aaron Ramsey to Rangers and red dippers close to signing Fulham attacking midfielder Fabio Carvalho.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:53 pm

Camron Gbadebo ?, Luke Bolton (Salford City), Matt Smith (MK Dons)and Sammy Robinson (Port Vale) have all left Man City.
Rags loan Donny Van Der Beek to the blue dippers
Two unpronounceable unknowns to the Spuds on loan from Juve who sign Zakaria from the krauts for next to nothing - US monopoly trading
Last edited by johnny crossan on Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:04 pm

Dele Alli to join Frank
meanwhile
Sky Transfer Centre - Who have Man City been linked with?
Chelsea and Manchester City have each been dealt a blow to their transfer plans after Real Madrid stepped up their efforts to land AS Monaco star Aurelien Tchouameni and teenage sensation Endrick (Daily Mirror, January 28); Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City will try to sign Endrick when he turns 16 in July (Sky Sports News, January 25); Barcelona have ramped up their pursuit of Brazilian wonderkid Endrick amid interest from Liverpool and Manchester City (Daily Mirror, January 17).

Manchester City are on the verge of signing Hungarian wonderkid Zalan Vancsa, a 17-year-old winger who plays for MTK Budapest (Telegraph, January 27).

Manchester City are closing in on the signing of River Plate striker Julian Alvarez (Daily Mail, January 25); Manchester City are in talks to sign River Plate striker Alvarez (Sky Sports, January 21).

Manchester City have Real Madrid forward Vinicius Jr on their radar after suffering a setback in their pursuit of Erling Haaland (El Nacional, January 15).

Manchester City are targeting young Brazil left-back Abner Vinicius who plays for Athletico Paranaense (Daily Telegraph, January 13).

Manchester City are ready to try and tempt Flamengo sensation Matheus Franca to come to the Premier League but the teenage midfielder has an £83m release clause (Daily Star, January 13).

Erling Haaland will meet with Borussia Dortmund to decide his future in the next fortnight, with Manchester City retaining pole position if the striker decides to move to the Premier League this summer (Sky Sports, January 12); Haaland has reportedly been told by his club that he must decide his future by the end of January as speculation continues (Daily Mail, January 5); Real Madrid are serious contenders to beat City and Manchester United in the race for superstar Haaland (The Sun, December 21).

Manchester City are keeping tabs on Barcelona youngster Gavi, according to reports in Spain, and could make use of a £42m release clause in his contract (Daily Mail, January 8).

City are open to swapping Aymeric Laporte for Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong, according to reports in Spain (Daily Mail, January 5).

Fiorentina would prefer to sell Dusan Vlahovic to the Premier League over striking a deal with Juventus in a major boost for Arsenal, Tottenham and City, it has emerged (Daily Express, December 6).

The latest players linked with a Man City exit
Manchester City will reluctantly listen to offers for Raheem Sterling this summer - if they fail to agree a new deal with him by then (Daily Star Sunday, January 30); Raheem Sterling is set to complete a U-turn and sign a new contract with Manchester City despite interest from Barcelona (Daily Mail, January 8).

Oleksandr Zinchenko wants to fight for his place at Manchester City despite interest from La Liga club Real Betis (The Sun, January 20); Zinchenko is on Newcastle's list of January targets as Eddie Howe attempts to keep them in the Premier League (Daily Mail, November 26).

Cardiff City hope to make Manchester City youngster Tommy Doyle their next January loan signing after bringing in Cody Drameh from Leeds earlier this week (Daily Mail, January 14).

AC Milan have identified Manchester City defender Nathan Ake as a replacement for centre-back Simon Kjaer, who has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury (The Sun, January 11).

Barcelona are hoping to sign City defender Laporte next summer, after completing the transfer of fellow Spain international Ferran Torres from the Premier League champions earlier this week (Sun, December 31).
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:31 am

Cancelo extends his contract. Not a transfer but very good news.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum