replacing bravo

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: replacing bravo

Postby RodneyRodney » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 am

PeterParker wrote:If anyone wondered:

With Bravo in goal in the league:


2-1 vs Filth
4-0 vs Bournemouth
2-1 vs Swansea
0-2 vs Spurs
1-1 vs Everton
1-1 vs Soton
4-0 vs WBA
1-1 vs Boro
2-1 vs Palace
2-1 vs Burnley
1-3 vs Chelsea
2-4 vs Leicester
2-0 vs Watford
2-1 vs Arsenal
3-0 vs Hull
0-1 vs Scouse
2-1 vs Burnley
0-4 vs Everton
2-2 vs Scouse

25 goals conceided in 19 league games. 4 clean sheets - 34 points


With Willy in goal:

2-1 with Sunderland
4-1 with Stoke
3-1 with West Ham United
4-0 vs WHU

2-1 vs Swansea
2-0 vs Bournemouth
2-0 vs Sunderland
0-0 vs Stoke

4 goals conceided in 8 games. 4 clean sheets. - 22 points


Two successive games vs. Hammers ?
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Hart of Lothian
Supporter of: Manchester
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:20 am

RodneyRodney wrote:
PeterParker wrote:If anyone wondered:

With Bravo in goal in the league:


2-1 vs Filth
4-0 vs Bournemouth
2-1 vs Swansea
0-2 vs Spurs
1-1 vs Everton
1-1 vs Soton
4-0 vs WBA
1-1 vs Boro
2-1 vs Palace
2-1 vs Burnley
1-3 vs Chelsea
2-4 vs Leicester
2-0 vs Watford
2-1 vs Arsenal
3-0 vs Hull
0-1 vs Scouse
2-1 vs Burnley
0-4 vs Everton
2-2 vs Scouse

25 goals conceided in 19 league games. 4 clean sheets - 34 points


With Willy in goal:

2-1 with Sunderland
4-1 with Stoke
3-1 with West Ham United
4-0 vs WHU

2-1 vs Swansea
2-0 vs Bournemouth
2-0 vs Sunderland
0-0 vs Stoke

4 goals conceided in 8 games. 4 clean sheets. - 22 points


Two successive games vs. Hammers ?


One was the cup game.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28229
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:25 am

Wonderwall wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:
PeterParker wrote:If anyone wondered:

With Bravo in goal in the league:


2-1 vs Filth
4-0 vs Bournemouth
2-1 vs Swansea
0-2 vs Spurs
1-1 vs Everton
1-1 vs Soton
4-0 vs WBA
1-1 vs Boro
2-1 vs Palace
2-1 vs Burnley
1-3 vs Chelsea
2-4 vs Leicester
2-0 vs Watford
2-1 vs Arsenal
3-0 vs Hull
0-1 vs Scouse
2-1 vs Burnley
0-4 vs Everton
2-2 vs Scouse

25 goals conceided in 19 league games. 4 clean sheets - 34 points


With Willy in goal:

2-1 with Sunderland
4-1 with Stoke
3-1 with West Ham United
4-0 vs WHU

2-1 vs Swansea
2-0 vs Bournemouth
2-0 vs Sunderland
0-0 vs Stoke

4 goals conceided in 8 games. 4 clean sheets. - 22 points


Two successive games vs. Hammers ?


One was the cup game.

No they were the home and away PL games.

The 2-2 was against Spurs though, not Scouse.
Last edited by Justified logic on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Justified logic
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Our man in the muddle
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:04 am

One was before we signed the clown, the other is after we finally dropped the clown
User avatar
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11742
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:22 pm
Location: Amersfoort, Cheeseland
Supporter of: City

Re: replacing bravo

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:37 am

Wonderwall wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:
PeterParker wrote:If anyone wondered:

With Bravo in goal in the league:


2-1 vs Filth
4-0 vs Bournemouth
2-1 vs Swansea
0-2 vs Spurs
1-1 vs Everton
1-1 vs Soton
4-0 vs WBA
1-1 vs Boro
2-1 vs Palace
2-1 vs Burnley
1-3 vs Chelsea
2-4 vs Leicester
2-0 vs Watford
2-1 vs Arsenal
3-0 vs Hull
0-1 vs Scouse
2-1 vs Burnley
0-4 vs Everton
2-2 vs Scouse

25 goals conceided in 19 league games. 4 clean sheets - 34 points


With Willy in goal:

2-1 with Sunderland
4-1 with Stoke
3-1 with West Ham United
4-0 vs WHU

2-1 vs Swansea
2-0 vs Bournemouth
2-0 vs Sunderland
0-0 vs Stoke

4 goals conceided in 8 games. 4 clean sheets. - 22 points


Two successive games vs. Hammers ?


One was the cup game.


He played in all three games against the hammers this season.

And yes, 2-2 vs Spurs not Scouse, sorry, typo.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7386
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: replacing bravo

Postby fangsanalsatan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:53 am

Anyone saw Hart's blunders for both goals in Torino's 2-2 draw with Inter? Both in typical fashion, once sailing under a cross and the other a weak attempt to keep out a low shot going straight to the centre of the goal (similar to Rooney's in the derby).

Claudio the Clown and Joseph the Jester, indeed.
User avatar
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:26 pm
Supporter of:

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Dameerto » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Bluedj wrote:Staggering stats and yet Pep still plays the clown

Does he play him though? He didn't play him at Monaco, he's not playing him today... He might have got over his stubborness and admitted to himself the obvious.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16099
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Bluedj wrote:Staggering stats and yet Pep still plays the clown

Does he play him though? He didn't play him at Monaco, he's not playing him today... He might have got over his stubborness and admitted to himself the obvious.


He plays him in the cup doesn't he? Is that not playing him haha
Image
User avatar
Mase
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13780
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Dameerto » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 am

Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Bluedj wrote:Staggering stats and yet Pep still plays the clown

Does he play him though? He didn't play him at Monaco, he's not playing him today... He might have got over his stubborness and admitted to himself the obvious.


He plays him in the cup doesn't he? Is that not playing him haha

Depending on what he's been promised - he's being given the scraps though. It's obvious Willy is number one right now.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16099
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: replacing bravo

Postby aaron bond » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:53 am

Willy was excellent yesterday. He's grown in confidence massively since he's become first choice.

Obviously he's not a long term solution but he has to remain in goal for the rest of this season, including FA Cup games.
aaron bond
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:55 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/GuardiolaTwe ... 85/video/1

Pep the stubborn bald bastard and his reluctance to mix it up.
Foreverinbluedreams
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5609
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Justified logic » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/GuardiolaTweets/status/844199568476688385/video/1

Pep the stubborn bald bastard and his reluctance to mix it up.

Couldn't see that properly. This is the way to link to a tweet - enclose the tweet number within [tweet] and [/tweet] labels.

Click the Quote button here to see how the coding actually looks.



Gundogan reminds me of someone and I've been struggling to think who, but it's just come to me - Robin Williams! Nanu Nanu!
Justified logic
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Our man in the muddle
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/GuardiolaTweets/status/844199568476688385/video/1

Pep the stubborn bald bastard and his reluctance to mix it up.

Couldn't see that properly. This is the way to link to a tweet - enclose the tweet number within [tweet] and [/tweet] labels.

Click the Quote button here to see how the coding actually looks.



Gundogan reminds me of someone and I've been struggling to think who, but it's just come to me - Robin Williams! Nanu Nanu!


Thanks.
Foreverinbluedreams
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5609
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Wooders » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 pm

ederson to join for €35 million in the summer apparently
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14438
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: replacing bravo

Postby PeterParker » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Wooders wrote:ederson to join for €35 million in the summer apparently


The Benfica gk? That calamity?

FFS!
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7386
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: replacing bravo

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Someone should hold a Gunn to Pep's head until he sees sense.
Image
iwasthere2012
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5991
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: replacing bravo

Postby nottsblue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:24 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Someone should hold a Gunn to Pep's head until he sees sense.

Quite. He doesn't appear to have a Hart any longer
nottsblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10128
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: replacing bravo

Postby bigblue » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Joe with some skill vs Germany

http://i.imgur.com/wpltS6I?r
User avatar
bigblue
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7017
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Justified logic » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 pm

bigblue wrote:Joe with some skill vs Germany

http://i.imgur.com/wpltS6I?r

I noticed that. And the kicks into touch.
Justified logic
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Our man in the muddle
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: replacing bravo

Postby Justified logic » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:16 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Someone should hold a Gunn to Pep's head until he sees sense.

Gunn (b. 22/01/96) was in goal for the England u21 international yesterday. Pickford (b. 07/03/94) was on the bench. Can't help feeling that, if Gunn was at Sunderland and Pickford was with us, Gunn would be playing in the PL and Pickford would be kicking his heels. Also wondering whether we would be linked with a move for Gunn.

If we truly are going to buy in another 'top' goalie and we get rid of one of Bravo (please! please!) and Caballero (noooo!!!!!!) I hope Gunn can go out on loan to a PL or Championship side before he decides to leave.
Justified logic
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Our man in the muddle
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], dazby, Exabot [Bot], freshie, iwasthere2012, Peter Doherty (AGAIG), Piccsnumberoneblue, Yahoo Slurp [Bot], Yukscore and 39 guests