institutional Bias Against City?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: institutional Bias Against City?

Postby fangsanalsatan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:17 am

Original Dub wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/10-things-learned-premier-league-9742712

Apart from the headline, actually fair and balanced enough.
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby nottsblue » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Original Dub wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/10-things-learned-premier-league-9742712

Didn't realise Bravo had only made seven saves ALL season. Great research as usual
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Justified logic » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:34 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Didn't realise Bravo had only made seven saves ALL season. Great research as usual

It didn't say that.

As for Caballero, after 3 minutes and 59 seconds, he made a save from Michail Antonio. That put him just seven behind the total Bravo has made all season. After denying Robert Snodgrass late on, he moved to six.

The number of games played by each wasn't given, nor whether this is for the PL or for all competitions, so more a bit of rhetoric really rather than a helpful stat.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Justified logic wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

It didn't say that.

As for Caballero, after 3 minutes and 59 seconds, he made a save from Michail Antonio. That put him just seven behind the total Bravo has made all season. After denying Robert Snodgrass late on, he moved to six.

The number of games played by each wasn't given, nor whether this is for the PL or for all competitions, so more a bit of rhetoric really rather than a helpful stat.

I thought the line "just seven behind the total Bravo had made all season" was explicit enough
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:01 pm

He's made 8 saves? 6 More than I thought.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Justified logic » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

It didn't say that.

I thought the line "just seven behind the total Bravo had made all season" was explicit enough

93 is just 7 behind 100.

But give a smiley if you were joking...
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:24 pm

I had a facebook memory come up on my feed this morning that showed a still of a Skirtel tackle on Bale. It was 5 years ago today and I posted that picture with this comment under it:

"Yellow card? I don't want him or any Liverpool player banned especially with the united game coming up, but how come this hasn't been shown from 15 different angles like the balotelli one?
There's very little consistency in refereeing and media coverage and it's getting worse instead of better"

I only mentioned on here the other day that I began to notice the bias about 5 years ago and sure enough it was, nearly to the day. You can see by the way I've commented that I still inferred it was a lack of consistency and there was hope that it would get better.

Not now. After 5 full years of it getting worse and more blatant, I don't hold any hope that the powers that be will fix it, because they are the cause of it as it turns out.

I'm no longer amazed in the least when it happens to us every week.

But I'm always amazed when some cunt on here tries to tell me I'm imagining it.
Original Dub

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Scousers in free fall Arsenal fading the Aguero story !!!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum