Raheem Sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Raheem Sterling

Postby patrickblue » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Couldn't find the Stirling thread, cos I've had a few, but TBH, a new one won't go amiss.
I am so fulking sick of all this shit around Sterling, booed by fucking bonehead sheep every week who don't even know why they're doing it, slagged by the media, just so they entertain their red shite readership, slagged by the pundits cos they;re all ex red shite fucking legends cnuts that they all are, then everytime he's kicked in up the air he gets fuck all from the cheating incompetent/under orders rag fucking refs, unless he goes down, in which case he gets booked.
Fucking sick of it all, and it all comes from that sanctimonious fucking red scouse cnuts.
We shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end.
We shall never surrender!
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4213
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby mr_nool » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:19 pm

patrickblue wrote:Couldn't find the Stirling thread, cos I've had a few, but TBH, a new one won't go amiss.
I am so fulking sick of all this shit around Sterling, booed by fucking bonehead sheep every week who don't even know why they're doing it, slagged by the media, just so they entertain their red shite readership, slagged by the pundits cos they;re all ex red shite fucking legends cnuts that they all are, then everytime he's kicked in up the air he gets fuck all from the cheating incompetent/under orders rag fucking refs, unless he goes down, in which case he gets booked.
Fucking sick of it all, and it all comes from that sanctimonious fucking red scouse cnuts.


Hear, hear.

I'm actually very impressed by Raheem. He must be very strong mentally to not let it get to him. He's still a young lad for fuck's sake.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20184
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:23 pm

Him and KDB booked for nothing again today, while Fernsndez gets away with it all first half.
Image
iwasthere2012
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby aaron bond » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Sadly so many of our fans join in with this too.

When Sterling makes a mistake you can hear the disappointment from the crowd, but other players do not get the same treatment even if they make as many mistakes or more.

He's having a very good season and has bounced back brilliantly from the criticism he received from the media and England 'fans' last summer after the Euros. I hope all of our fans can finally get behind him.
aaron bond
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Dameerto » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:33 pm

mr_nool wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Couldn't find the Stirling thread, cos I've had a few, but TBH, a new one won't go amiss.
I am so fulking sick of all this shit around Sterling, booed by fucking bonehead sheep every week who don't even know why they're doing it, slagged by the media, just so they entertain their red shite readership, slagged by the pundits cos they;re all ex red shite fucking legends cnuts that they all are, then everytime he's kicked in up the air he gets fuck all from the cheating incompetent/under orders rag fucking refs, unless he goes down, in which case he gets booked.
Fucking sick of it all, and it all comes from that sanctimonious fucking red scouse cnuts.


Hear, hear.

I'm actually very impressed by Raheem. He must be very strong mentally to not let it get to him. He's still a young lad for fuck's sake.

When he broke through at Liverpool he was fearless, which was an indication of his mental toughness. Some of the crap thrown at him while he's been here must have hit home though.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16487
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Most people don't get the concept of winger/wide attacker. Excellent player.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?


Mark Radcliffe
User avatar
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 40064
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:19 pm
Location: Deep in the pimp game
Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Love Sterling. Offered about 5 scouse pricks out in France on a skiing trip when we were playing in the Cup Final last year because they were giving him abuse. Did it then and would do it now for the kid.

Pathetic jealous racist bellends anyone that give him shit.

He's never shagged a 60+ year old brass. He's never beat any of his own team mates up in training. He's never spat at another player on the pitch. He's never shagged a team mate and best mates wife.
Image
User avatar
Mase
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14726
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Most people don't get the concept of winger/wide attacker. Excellent player.

Agreed. He gets an awful lot of shit for no good reason.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6368
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby blues2win » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Actually thought he didn't play particularly well today. Should have had a penalty and yellow card was ridiculous.
blues2win
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 am
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby blues2win » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Actually thought he didn't play particularly well today. Should have had a penalty and yellow card was ridiculous.
blues2win
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 am
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:31 pm

blues2win wrote:Actually thought he didn't play particularly well today. Should have had a penalty and yellow card was ridiculous.

Glad to see that his performance garnered so little dissatisfaction.

I'm amazed that he can get a game in with all this 'doing his hair/ living next to a dogging site''.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 32649
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:00 pm

When Guardiola came in, his positive comments about Sterling, particularly after the harrowing hounding he had received in the summer from all and sundry, must have been very helpful for the lad.

In such circumstances, when a manager puts a protective arm around him, as it were, it must do that player's confidence a world of good.

It's almost enough to make the individual prepared to run through a brick wall for such a manager.....I know I would. :oops:
Mikhail Chigorin
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6974
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:29 pm

At the game today and that cunt of a linesman came very very close to getting a fucking smack of a load of city fans after his diabolical treatment of Sterling , Kolarov also had stern words with the cunt aswell ........ absolutely diabolical officiating utter wanker !!!
User avatar
City64
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Shevington, Etihad , In a bar watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 pm

City64 wrote:At the game today and that cunt of a linesman came very very close to getting a fucking smack of a load of city fans after his diabolical treatment of Sterling , Kolarov also had stern words with the cunt aswell ........ absolutely diabolical officiating utter wanker !!!


Was that during the game itself 64, or was it at the final whistle ??
Mikhail Chigorin
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6974
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:At the game today and that cunt of a linesman came very very close to getting a fucking smack of a load of city fans after his diabolical treatment of Sterling , Kolarov also had stern words with the cunt aswell ........ absolutely diabolical officiating utter wanker !!!


Was that during the game itself 64, or was it at the final whistle ??

Leaving the pitch at half-time.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6368
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:At the game today and that cunt of a linesman came very very close to getting a fucking smack of a load of city fans after his diabolical treatment of Sterling , Kolarov also had stern words with the cunt aswell ........ absolutely diabolical officiating utter wanker !!!


Was that during the game itself 64, or was it at the final whistle ??

During the second half when the ball went out of play near said cunt of a linesman and also earlier also at half time .
User avatar
City64
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Shevington, Etihad , In a bar watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:22 pm

City64 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:At the game today and that cunt of a linesman came very very close to getting a fucking smack of a load of city fans after his diabolical treatment of Sterling , Kolarov also had stern words with the cunt aswell ........ absolutely diabolical officiating utter wanker !!!


Was that during the game itself 64, or was it at the final whistle ??

During the second half when the ball went out of play near said cunt of a linesman and also earlier also at half time .


Excellent.

More of the same please, for my money.
Mikhail Chigorin
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6974
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby PrezIke » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Love Raj (Is that what I heard Pep call him the other day?)

He gives us so much.

Believing otherwise is just alternative facts...
Image
Man not Machine? | Yaya Strikes Back
User avatar
PrezIke
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4624
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Nueva York
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zhay-zeus

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Mase wrote:Love Sterling. Offered about 5 scouse pricks out in France on a skiing trip when we were playing in the Cup Final last year because they were giving him abuse. Did it then and would do it now for the kid.

Pathetic jealous racist bellends anyone that give him shit.

He's never shagged a 60+ year old brass. He's never beat any of his own team mates up in training. He's never spat at another player on the pitch. He's never shagged a team mate and best mates wife.



Yeah but he buys his pies from Greggs so what is there to like....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5731
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am
Location: Manchester
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby lovecity8utd » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Just home from game and not seen any replays. I'm in east stand lower tier and it looked nailed on pen only for sterling to get booked. Was it t a pen? Anyway I'm quite impressed with him this season and I'm glad he's ours!
lovecity8utd
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: City's 11

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Beefymcfc, Bing [Bot], Burt, CuteMancs, Hutch's Shoulder, johnny crossan, johnnyondioline, Piccsnumberoneblue and 48 guests