Raheem Sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Raheem Sterling

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Clear pen and Dean and that fucking cunt of a linesman fucked us right over yet again . The linesman made the call after Dean prompted him , it actually looked like Dean was going to give a pen after receiving info on his earpiece , make your minds up over that one ! It all happened infront of me and did tv show Pep going ballistic with the 4th official after said call and "several" fans physically try to get at the linesman or did SKY "edit" the "actual" goings on ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:21 pm

I was waiting for him to give the pen. Wonder if he changed his mind and thought, as I've stopped it now I have to book him.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:38 pm

london blue 2 wrote:I was waiting for him to give the pen. Wonder if he changed his mind and thought, as I've stopped it now I have to book him.

I seriously doubt he was actually going to give it myself.

Also this idea that it's either a penalty or a dive is a myth. I don't quite remember when it came in but it needs to be fucked off again.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:49 pm

nottsblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:I was waiting for him to give the pen. Wonder if he changed his mind and thought, as I've stopped it now I have to book him.

Also this idea that it's either a penalty or a dive is a myth. I don't quite remember when it came in but it needs to be fucked off again.

I agree. Created by very knowledgeable pundits
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Slim » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:00 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Me too, I thought he got his pass away and the contact at that point becomes incidental.

Yes contact, no pen.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 am

Slim wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Me too, I thought he got his pass away and the contact at that point becomes incidental.

Yes contact, no pen.

Why does it become incidental? We gained no advantage. If it happened elsewhere on the pitch a late challenge like that is a free.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 pm

It was a pen all day long no ifs or buts a clear fucking pen !!!! Don't let a biased media brainwash any cunt , corrupt officials were secretly doing there worst yet again !!! The keeper came out with his leg outstretched to take out Sterling , clear foul all day long even if minimum contact !!! If seen at normal speed it looks clear cut because it really did happen . Again someone was talking to Dean through his earpiece and he looked as though he was about to give the pen but the twat of a linesman then pointed his flag in favour of Swansea .........unreal diabolical officiating all round and Dean just copped out because he was left high and dry IMHO.And all again Sterling unfairly treated , absolute fucking disgrace !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:41 pm

City64 wrote:It was a pen all day long no ifs or buts a clear fucking pen !!!! Don't let a biased media brainwash any cunt , corrupt officials were secretly doing there worst yet again !!! The keeper came out with his leg outstretched to take out Sterling , clear foul all day long even if minimum contact !!! If seen at normal speed it looks clear cut because it really did happen . Again someone was talking to Dean through his earpiece and he looked as though he was about to give the pen but the twat of a linesman then pointed his flag in favour of Swansea .........unreal diabolical officiating all round and Dean just copped out because he was left high and dry IMHO.And all again Sterling unfairly treated , absolute fucking disgrace !!!

What irks me is the cunts who admit that there was ''slight contact'' but not a penalty ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Any fuckign contact that impedes the player in any way, is an actual fuckign penalty ffs !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:It was a pen all day long no ifs or buts a clear fucking pen !!!! Don't let a biased media brainwash any cunt , corrupt officials were secretly doing there worst yet again !!! The keeper came out with his leg outstretched to take out Sterling , clear foul all day long even if minimum contact !!! If seen at normal speed it looks clear cut because it really did happen . Again someone was talking to Dean through his earpiece and he looked as though he was about to give the pen but the twat of a linesman then pointed his flag in favour of Swansea .........unreal diabolical officiating all round and Dean just copped out because he was left high and dry IMHO.And all again Sterling unfairly treated , absolute fucking disgrace !!!

What irks me is the cunts who admit that there was ''slight contact'' but not a penalty ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Any fuckign contact that impedes the player in any way, is an actual fuckign penalty ffs !!

This shows how an "audience" can easily be brain washed by tv and the shit that comes out of a commentator or pundits mouth . LIVE IN THE ETIHAD there was fucking uproar as EVERY CITY FAN SAW IT LIVE , IT REALLY REALLY HAPPENED .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Slim » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Slim wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Yes contact, no pen.

Why does it become incidental? We gained no advantage. If it happened elsewhere on the pitch a late challenge like that is a free.

I think first we should remove the idea of "anywhere else on the pitch". It's a stupid and naive notion because it wasn't anywhere else on the pitch, it was in the box and if you've been watching the sport for longer than 5 minutes, you should know that comes with it's own set of rules. Rightly or wrongly doesn't matter, this is the reality.

Second, did it affect the resulting attack in any way? No. Incidental.

If a player gets his shot away and gets fouled after, how many times do we see a penalty for that? Never? Different set of rules.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Is it fuck a stupid and naive notion. I accept that refs don't have the bottle when it comes to making decisions in the box but that doesn't make the notion that the laws of the game should be consistently applied wherever it is on the pitch naive.

Who says it didn't affect the attack? If Fabianski doesn't come out to meet it and subsequently foul Sterling then for all we know Sterling could control it and be left with a clear sight of goal.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Slim wrote:I think first we should remove the idea of "anywhere else on the pitch". It's a stupid and naive notion because it wasn't anywhere else on the pitch, it was in the box and if you've been watching the sport for longer than 5 minutes, you should know that comes with it's own set of rules. Rightly or wrongly doesn't matter, this is the reality.

If a player gets his shot away and gets fouled after, how many times do we see a penalty for that? Never? Different set of rules.

So, as events that don't change the course of play, are off-the-ball fouls in the box penalties or not?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:46 pm

If Clattenburg can invent a pen against Raheem V Spurs, Fail to give one V Everton and have the brass fucking neck to say sorry, we have no chance of the twat that is Mike Dean giving a Pen and a Red card, FFS to book Raheem on top confirms the piss take !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Slim » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Is it fuck a stupid and naive notion. I accept that refs don't have the bottle when it comes to making decisions in the box but that doesn't make the notion that the laws of the game should be consistently applied wherever it is on the pitch naive.

Who says it didn't affect the attack? If Fabianski doesn't come out to meet it and subsequently foul Sterling then for all we know Sterling could control it and be left with a clear sight of goal.

Yessss sweetheart, keep living in that fantasy world.

Sterling had pushed the ball across the face of goal to Silva, in what way was he getting that ball back?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Slim wrote:I think first we should remove the idea of "anywhere else on the pitch". It's a stupid and naive notion because it wasn't anywhere else on the pitch, it was in the box and if you've been watching the sport for longer than 5 minutes, you should know that comes with it's own set of rules. Rightly or wrongly doesn't matter, this is the reality.

So, as events that don't change the course of play, are off-the-ball fouls in the box penalties or not?

I am not predicting the future here, I am stating what actually happens. Nor am I saying it's right or wrong that they do so, again I am just stating what ACTUALLY happens in games.

Do you fucking people actually watch this sport?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Slim wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Is it fuck a stupid and naive notion. I accept that refs don't have the bottle when it comes to making decisions in the box but that doesn't make the notion that the laws of the game should be consistently applied wherever it is on the pitch naive.

Sterling had pushed the ball across the face of goal to Silva, in what way was he getting that ball back?

Fuck off with the condescending bullshit Slim, there's absolutely no need.

Like I said in the post above if Fabianski doesn't come out then perhaps Sterling doesn't play it first time across the box.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Slim » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Slim wrote:

Like I said in the post above if Fabianski doesn't come out then perhaps Sterling doesn't play it first time across the box.

I'm sorry cunt, but who the fuck got aggressive first?

So if Fabianski doesn't come out...what the ever living fuck? Read my post above, I am not talking hypotheticals or right or wrong. I am talking about what actually happens in regards to refs calls. You can say you don't like it, but you have to know this happens all the time. Or you're just looking for a reason to have a tanty and them go back to licking your windows.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Slim wrote:
Slim wrote:

So if Fabianski doesn't come out...what the ever living fuck? Read my post above, I am not talking hypotheticals or right or wrong. I am talking about what actually happens in regards to refs calls. You can say you don't like it, but you have to know this happens all the time. Or you're just looking for a reason to have a tanty and them go back to licking your windows.

Who got aggressive first? You did by telling me I was being stupid and naive.

Can't be arsed continuing this debate.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Slim » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Slim wrote:
Slim wrote:

Who got aggressive first? You did by telling me I was being stupid and naive.

Can't be arsed continuing this debate.

Good call, those windows aren't going to lick themselves.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Sorry, I didn't realise I was keeping you from your licking.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum