next: bournemouth (a)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

next: bournemouth (a)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:12 am

fucking hate the wait for monday night games
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: next: bournemouth (a)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:30 am

Not directly connected with our game on Monday, but why has the Southampton v Arsenal game been postponed ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Not directly connected with our game on Monday, but why has the Southampton v Arsenal game been postponed ??

That's next weekends game MC, the day before the Milk cup final in which hopefully the Saints will spank the rags...............
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby phips » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:23 pm

gotta think Vinny starts this one. he's 1 (or has it been 2) match off after his last start.

i also hope the press rumors about Jesus and Aguero starting together are true. id like to see that combination.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:26 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Not directly connected with our game on Monday, but why has the Southampton v Arsenal game been postponed ??

That's next weekends game MC, the day before the Milk cup final in which hopefully the Saints will spank the rags...............

Thanks for your gracious answer to what turned out to be an obtuse question CTID :oops: :oops:

I feel like a complete pilchard, but I'm much obliged to you chum. :roll: :roll:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Do we stay with the front three of Sane, Sterling and Jesus who have together so well over the last few games? Or do we fit Aguero in there? If so do we keep the same formation and rest one of SSJ or do we accommodate Aguero into a front four and change the formation!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Slim » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:46 pm

nottsblue wrote:Do we stay with the front three of Sane, Sterling and Jesus who have together so well over the last few games? Or do we fit Aguero in there? If so do we keep the same formation and rest one of SSJ or do we accommodate Aguero into a front four and change the formation!

I think Pep might consider Jesus--Aguero--Sane as the front 3. Sterling needs a little less spotlight and with Monaco on the horizon Aguero will need to get a start under his belt.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Thanks for your gracious answer to what turned out to be an obtuse question CTID :oops: :oops:

I feel like a complete pilchard, but I'm much obliged to you chum. :roll: :roll:

Turnip MC which is a vegetable but all is forgiven because you are a good sort ! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Slim wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Do we stay with the front three of Sane, Sterling and Jesus who have together so well over the last few games? Or do we fit Aguero in there? If so do we keep the same formation and rest one of SSJ or do we accommodate Aguero into a front four and change the formation!

I think Pep might consider Jesus--Aguero--Sane as the front 3. Sterling needs a little less spotlight and with Monaco on the horizon Aguero will need to get a start under his belt.

Deffo for me aswell , a fired up Aguero with the class of Jesus and the pace and confidence of Sane is truly mouth wateringly potent . Bournemouth,s pitch quite small though , our game more suited to bigger pitches just a thought ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:48 pm

City64 wrote:
Slim wrote:

Deffo for me as well, a fired up Aguero with the class of Jesus and the pace and confidence of Sane is truly mouth wateringly potent . Bournemouth's pitch quite small though, our game more suited to bigger pitches just a thought ?

according to this their pitch is the same size as ours - 105m x 68m

http://www.football-stadiums.co.uk/grou ... y-stadium/
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:08 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
Slim wrote:

Deffo for me as well, a fired up Aguero with the class of Jesus and the pace and confidence of Sane is truly mouth wateringly potent . Bournemouth's pitch quite small though, our game more suited to bigger pitches just a thought ?

Never been there but it does look on the small side from all tv coverage ? If pitch size stats are true it will suit us just fine just as our previous results there have shown I guess JC ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:19 pm

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
Slim wrote:

Never been there but it does look on the small side from all tv coverage ? If pitch size stats are true it will suit us just fine just as our previous results there have shown I guess JC ?

Apparently, although very small and very rich, the crowd is also very close to the pitch. It could prove distracting for our wide boys to have 'Arry's neighbours exhaling clouds of champagne fumes over the touchline.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Return to The Maine Football forum