MotM v Monaco

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who are yours?

Caballero
12%
Sagna
No votes
Stones
1%
Otamendi
No votes
Fernandinho
No votes
Toure
1%
Sterling
22%
Silva
10%
De Bruyne
1%
Sane
28%
Aguero
24%
Zabaleta
No votes
Fernando
No votes
Navas
No votes

Total votes : 99

Re: MotM v Monaco

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:31 pm

The boys on the match thread for me stuck in rural france cheers !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby charvet_wonderland » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Tru_Blu wrote:just got a chance to rewatch the game...you know without all the emotions. Sterling had a fantastic game, best i have seen him in blue. But Kun's second half was unbelievable, we are in for a treat if this continues. But KDB is my captain of this team, the guy has it all and without a doubt will always put in a MoTM performance. Sane is a dream come true, did you see that Jamaican roll.

He's a bit of a leader now. I noticed when Zabba was covering CB during a Monaco counter attack, Kev came steaming back & physically pushed him towards the free man behind him on the left wing. Zabba did as he was told & was immediately able cut out the cross field pass. Brown always knows where all 22 players are.
charvet_wonderland
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester
My favourite player is: Leonard Shaun Goater

Postby zabbadabbado » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Ashame we cant vote for the Team, and team spirit. Big Willy seeing Stones was despondent, after being turned for the Monaco goal,picking Stones up.That for me was a sort of micrcosim of the whole night.Players roling up their sleeves and putting in a shift for each other.I believe we have gone behind 6 times in Europe and gone on to win.We are so fucking bipolar its untrue.Last night had it all,Dog shit defending,stellar attacking play,and the usual bizzare officiating.".I actually voted for Yaya,unsung hero.I could have voted Sane, his performances lately have been phenominal.He is shockingly good,i like the lad a lot.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:27 pm

charvet_wonderland wrote:
Tru_Blu wrote:just got a chance to rewatch the game...you know without all the emotions. Sterling had a fantastic game, best i have seen him in blue. But Kun's second half was unbelievable, we are in for a treat if this continues. But KDB is my captain of this team, the guy has it all and without a doubt will always put in a MoTM performance. Sane is a dream come true, did you see that Jamaican roll.

He's a bit of a leader now. I noticed when Zabba was covering CB during a Monaco counter attack, Kev came steaming back & physically pushed him towards the free man behind him on the left wing. Zabba did as he was told & was immediately able cut out the cross field pass. Brown always knows where all 22 players are.

Could well be a key game for Kun. To be honest he wasn't having the best of games and even after he got the lucky equaliser it was his poor touch that allowed them to break for their 3rd goal. After that he was top class, chasing lost balls, better movement, better first touch,winning balls back and of course a superb 2nd goal plus a great assist for the final goal.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Spurge » Fri May 26, 2017 7:35 pm

freshie wrote:
Spurge wrote:
freshie wrote:Just got back from the game. Wow - what a feast of entertaining football! Thought Bernado Silvawas excellent for them and could possibly be a long term replacement for Merlin?

Our front 5 were incredible. KDB had a great first half but Kun just edged it for me. Terrific work rate and attitude and a belter off a volley, however, the icing on the cake was the assist for Sane for the 5th goal. Showed real unselfishness as he could have had a hat-trick and you could see by the way the whole team celebrated it that the spirit seems good in the camp

Wasn't he just said the same thing to my mate.

I think quite a few clubs will be after him this summer. Chelsea are believed to be interested in him. Looks a great prospect and at 22 will only get better

Chelsea and seemingly the rags were interested as it transpired freshie. Didn't fookin get him though did they!
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby freshie » Fri May 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Spurge wrote:
freshie wrote:
Spurge wrote:
freshie wrote:Just got back from the game. Wow - what a feast of entertaining football! Thought Bernado Silvawas excellent for them and could possibly be a long term replacement for Merlin?

Our front 5 were incredible. KDB had a great first half but Kun just edged it for me. Terrific work rate and attitude and a belter off a volley, however, the icing on the cake was the assist for Sane for the 5th goal. Showed real unselfishness as he could have had a hat-trick and you could see by the way the whole team celebrated it that the spirit seems good in the camp

Wasn't he just said the same thing to my mate.

I think quite a few clubs will be after him this summer. Chelsea are believed to be interested in him. Looks a great prospect and at 22 will only get better

Chelsea and seemingly the rags were interested as it transpired freshie. Didn't fookin get him though did they!

Absolutely made up that we got him! This boy will become a star with us
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum