Retrospective bans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Retrospective bans

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:59 am

Mase wrote:I think any team that plays the rags going forward need to focus on winding the big nose twat up. Stand on his foot on corners. Nudge him all game. Keep calling him a big nosed twat throughout the game. He's shown he's petulant and can be wound up easily.

Or, just play football and beat them anyway.

They're shit, and I mean less than 6th shit. They've got numerous points from wrong refereeing decisions and been allowed their lofty position by letting their players stay on the pitch when they should've clearly seen red.

And their cup win, remember that, the one where the ref scratched off a perfectly good goal, a game where they were second best for the majority but, once again, were allowed to get away with the majority of decisions. Fuck me, they were even diving and screaming at the ref in the semi against Hull, another game where they got away with an offside goal to go through.

Beeker is a goal scorer, nothing more. The rest of his play is all based on cheating the game, just like the rest of the Rag scummy bastards!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:03 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:I think any team that plays the rags going forward need to focus on winding the big nose twat up. Stand on his foot on corners. Nudge him all game. Keep calling him a big nosed twat throughout the game. He's shown he's petulant and can be wound up easily.

They're shit, and I mean less than 6th shit. They've got numerous points from wrong refereeing decisions and been allowed their lofty position by letting their players stay on the pitch when they should've clearly seen red.

And their cup win, remember that, the one where the ref scratched off a perfectly good goal, a game where they were second best for the majority but, once again, were allowed to get away with the majority of decisions. Fuck me, they were even diving and screaming at the ref in the semi against Hull, another game where they got away with an offside goal to go through.

Beeker is a goal scorer, nothing more. The rest of his play is all based on cheating the game, just like the rest of the Rag scummy bastards!

I love the forthright way in which you tell it as it is Beefy. It makes excellent reading.

Keep up the good work :D :D
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:40 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Cirano Ibrahimovitch :lol: :lol:

I like it......although if he was a racehorse, he would have an unfair advantage coming to the winning post in a tight finish. :? :?

Cirano's never off-side.

I'll just leave that hanging there...
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:57 am

Everything you need to know about Cirano in one match.
Throws a player to the floor and totally gets away with what might even have been a red card. Dinho got one for not much more.
Tried to stamp on Mings but got minimal connection if any.
Deliberately elbowed Mings in "revenge " attack
Pleads innocence to Surman who gives him a minimal push in the chest and he does a Fabregas to get him sent off.
Comes up with the lie about Mings jumping into his elbow.
Missed a penalty.

Just abouy yhe only thing we didn't see yesterday was a dive to win a penalty

His season has been full of this stuff. He gets away with so so much it's scary.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:06 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Everything you need to know about Cirano in one match.
Throws a player to the floor and totally gets away with what might even have been a red card. Dinho got one for not much more.
Pleads innocence to Surman who gives him a minimal push in the chest and he does a Fabregas to get him sent off.
Missed a penalty.

His season has been full of this stuff. He gets away with so so much it's scary.

He did dive when Rooney touched him in the same incident as the stamp .
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:11 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Everything you need to know about Cirano in one match.
Missed a penalty.

He did dive when Rooney touched him in the same incident as the stamp .

And a more impartial referee would have given a pen there.
Justified logic

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:53 am

Justified logic wrote:So what did Ibrahimovic get his yellow card for?

Sneezing in a built up area.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

:lol:

Would have blown out my coffee/beer/Châteauneuf-du-Pape through my nose if I'd have been drinking it.
Justified logic

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

:lol:

Would have blown out my coffee/beer/Châteauneuf-du-Pape through my nose if I'd have been drinking it.

You could have warned me JL.

I was drinking my 'cuppa' and it did :evil:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby s1ty m » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I love the forthright way in which you tell it as it is Beefy. It makes excellent reading.

Keep up the good work :D :D

Hrs not wrong either. Spot on. Rags, just horrible.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby branny » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:20 pm

PeterParker wrote:Did any rag player had a retrospective ban in the last few years?

I fail to remember any and there were some moments.

That's because the officials usually see it but bottle it and dish out a more lenient punishment than they do when other teams are involved. Rojo's two footed lunges for example. Both worse than Ferns red v Burnley but given yellows and therefore escape retrospective action. MOTD highlighted another instance last night. Shaw and Surman involved in very similar tackles however after Surmans, Shaw lay poleaxed. Surman was booked, Shaw wasn't.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby branny » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Seems Wiggy seen exactly what happened, when many say he couldn't have as he was facing the other way.

Sky Story

It was actually his wig, toupé, perruque or whatever you want to call it, which slipped round on the top of his head until it was back to front, making it seem as though he was looking one way, when he was facing the other.

Just an optical illusion.

Ha ha ha, I do remember a cartoon/Muppet moment where a wig had eyes of its own. That's just brought back one of those silly memories.

Cheers mate, if my smile wasn't that wide, it is now ;-)

Paul Daniels on Spitting Image? One man and his wig.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Cirano Ibrahimovitch :lol: :lol:

I like it......although if he was a racehorse, he would have an unfair advantage coming to the winning post in a tight finish. :? :?

Cirano's never off-side.

I'll just leave that hanging there...

It would be wise not to get too close to him if he ever had a head cold with a 'runny' nose.

It would be like standing next to Niagara Falls.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:13 pm

branny wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Seems Wiggy seen exactly what happened, when many say he couldn't have as he was facing the other way.

Sky Story

It was actually his wig, toupé, perruque or whatever you want to call it, which slipped round on the top of his head until it was back to front, making it seem as though he was looking one way, when he was facing the other.

Just an optical illusion.

Ha ha ha, I do remember a cartoon/Muppet moment where a wig had eyes of its own. That's just brought back one of those silly memories.

Cheers mate, if my smile wasn't that wide, it is now ;-)

Paul Daniels on Spitting Image? One man and his wig.

That's the one mate, brings back memories ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:48 am

PrezIke wrote:
Woodyblue wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:He should get more than Sergio. Serg grazed Reid's chest. Big nose absolutely smashed the kids face.

Sorry. Don't agree. It's the intent. If Sergio had landed his elbow cleanly it would have been far worse.

Nope. It's the result of the action that matters you can't really prove the intent or its outcome whereas if the elbow lands and you almost knock someone out surely that is far worse

You can't prove intent in these cases? With all due respect, watch the video of both incidents and tell me if you believe your words again.

Both players swung with an attempt to hit the player behind them in the head with their elbows. This isn't murder vs. attempted murder we're talking about here, and as I commented in response to Mase, there was only one action by both players that is the "violent conduct."

4 game ban each. End of story.

I agree that both deserve bans and I also agree that it's based on intent but why 4 games mate?

What I feel compelled to add though is there is a difference between both incidents in that Aguero's was a petulant swing of his arm, a reaction in the heat of the moment whereas Twatan's was premeditated, that for me makes it a lot worse but rules is rules, both were violent conduct so the same ban for both.

Which brings me to another point, Fernandinho's red - how can they justify a three game ban for what he did when they're only meting out a potential three game ban for what Twatan did? The two incidents aren't comparable, one is a genuine, albeit illegal, attempt to play the ball, the other is an act of thuggery yet the punishment is the same, makes no sense to me.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:25 am

Sky Story

Bein sports absolutely nailed Rooney over this, ran the incident over and over pointing out he was a lying cunt, even Phil Neville couldnt defend what he said vs what he claimed to have seen when it was so obviously an pre-meditated attempt to lie designed to deflect the criticism from Ibrahimovic.

I assume Sky didn't labour this point as it wouldn't have been the party line
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:56 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:

Sky Story

Bein sports absolutely nailed Rooney over this, ran the incident over and over pointing out he was a lying cunt, even Phil Neville couldnt defend what he said vs what he claimed to have seen when it was so obviously an pre-meditated attempt to lie designed to deflect the criticism from Ibrahimovic.

That had "propaganda machine" written all over it. Wheeling the fat cunt out so he could divert attention away from the elbow was bad enough, but blatantly lying to say that he saw it and it was "very bad" is something else altogether.

What a horrible club that lot are.
Original Dub

Postby Justified logic » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Woodyblue wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:He should get more than Sergio. Serg grazed Reid's chest. Big nose absolutely smashed the kids face.

Sorry. Don't agree. It's the intent. If Sergio had landed his elbow cleanly it would have been far worse.

Nope. It's the result of the action that matters you can't really prove the intent or its outcome whereas if the elbow lands and you almost knock someone out surely that is far worse

You can't prove intent in these cases? With all due respect, watch the video of both incidents and tell me if you believe your words again.

Both players swung with an attempt to hit the player behind them in the head with their elbows. This isn't murder vs. attempted murder we're talking about here, and as I commented in response to Mase, there was only one action by both players that is the "violent conduct."

4 game ban each. End of story.

I agree that both deserve bans and I also agree that it's based on intent but why 4 games mate?

What I feel compelled to add though is there is a difference between both incidents in that Aguero's was a petulant swing of his arm, a reaction in the heat of the moment whereas Twatan's was premeditated, that for me makes it a lot worse but rules is rules, both were violent conduct so the same ban for both.

Which brings me to another point, Fernandinho's red - how can they justify a three game ban for what he did when they're only meting out a potential three game ban for what Twatan did? The two incidents aren't comparable, one is a genuine, albeit illegal, attempt to play the ball, the other is an act of thuggery yet the punishment is the same, makes no sense to me.

A 3 game ban for wrestling Mings to the floor, a 4 game ban for stamping on Mings' hip and a 5 game ban for the elbow on Mings. Twelve games out.

Sorted.
Justified logic

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:

Sky Story

That had "propaganda machine" written all over it. Wheeling the fat cunt out so he could divert attention away from the elbow was bad enough, but blatantly lying to say that he saw it and it was "very bad" is something else altogether.

Could Shrek's untruths be construed as bringing the game into disrepute ??

Did the FA ought to be scrutinising this as well - rhetorical question, just as we know what the outcome would be if it were even looked into ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:

Sky Story

Could Shrek's untruths be construed as bringing the game into disrepute ??

Did the FA ought to be scrutinising this as well - rhetorical question, just as we know what the outcome would be if it were even looked into ??

Damn right it's bringing the game into disrepute.

Think about how crazy the media go whenever anyone is seen waving an imaginary card trying to get a player sent off. This cunt is blatantly lying in order to get a player banned for at least 3 games.

Cheating scumbag.

Mind you, if you cheat on your wife with a granny, it does clearly tell everyone that you are both a cheat... and a scumbag.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum