***OFFICIAL FA Cup Quarter Final***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***OFFICIAL FA Cup Quarter Final***

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Missed the game today as I've been lumbered with babysitting. But everything I've read suggests we should've won 7 or 8 nil.

So what the fuck are these BBC highlights about? Gives the impression boro were unlucky.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39162616
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:21 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Missed the game today as I've been lumbered with babysitting. But everything I've read suggests we should've won 7 or 8 nil.

So what the fuck are these BBC highlights about? Gives the impression boro were unlucky.

Their keeper Guzman stopped the result becoming embarrassing. He made some good saves. He denied Spanish Dave a hat trick

BBC are just Ragloving c***s.

If i could get away without paying the TV license, i would.You dont pay they harrass the fuck out of you,looking through your letter box etc. :D :D
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:36 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Missed the game today as I've been lumbered with babysitting. But everything I've read suggests we should've won 7 or 8 nil.

Their keeper Guzman stopped the result becoming embarrassing. He made some good saves. He denied Spanish Dave a hat trick

If i could get away without paying the TV license, i would.You dont pay they harrass the fuck out of you,looking through your letter box etc. :D :D

I haven't paid this year and have had a lot of threatening letters. No one looking through the letter box though. Would love that though, they'd be getting a knife poke.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Mase wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

I haven't paid this year and have had a lot of threatening letters. No one looking through the letter box though. Would love that though, they'd be getting a knife poke.
Spilt me Brew :D :D :D :D :D
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:16 pm

We killed them in every way but the score. On any other day it could have been 7 or 8 without much bother. They are terrible.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:17 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:We killed them in every way but the score. On any other day it could have been 7 or 8 without much bother. They are terrible.

It was purely to lull Monaco into a false sense of confidence.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Spurge » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:24 am

zabbadabbado wrote:The semi finals in the FA Cup this year are going to see 4 strong sides .

I see it being Us,Arsenal,Spuds,Chelsea.

Food for thought ?,Are we really going to go with “Cup Keeper” Bravo in net against any of those 3 ?.We can get away with it against sides like Huddersfield, Boro.. Although even today with fuck all to do, some of his keeping was fucking woeful.

That header in the first half was straight at him, inexplicably he managed to rotate his entire body to nearly side on with the Goal, fumbled the Ball, and spilled it. Luckily Zabba saved the day. I saw him do this twice. It is Simply not good enough at this level. We won’t get an easy ride with him in the net in the Semis. all the other 3 will target him as our weak link.

Quite simply no we cannot afford to play bravo in the semi final
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Oh and City being the only non- london club. What's your betting we play Sunday afternoon at five pm. ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 pm

zuricity wrote:Oh and City being the only non- london club. What's your betting we play Sunday afternoon at five pm. ?

It's inevitable.......will proper piss me off though.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Mase wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

You load the tumbrils and I'll fetch Madame G - we can watch those BBC Heads bobbing about in their own sea of red.....
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Technically another Away draw,has this ever happenned before every round to the Final ?. :D :D :D
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:23 am

freshie wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Slim wrote:
freshie wrote:
Slim wrote:Fucking Otter had the gall to fall over after being fouled, what a cunt...better yell at his prone body.

They're a bunch of dirty bastards - I'm fuming

Not surprising really seeing as Karanka is a disciple of Moureen

Yep, he's a cunt managing a team of cunts playing in a cunt city for a collection of cunt supporters.

At least he's at the right team.

Agree with that except for the supporters bit. Never really seen much wrong with middlesboro fans

No Slim's right. They're a bunch of cunts too. Remember one game at Maine Rd years ago where they stormed the North Stand at the end of the game

A mate of mine was at the game, saw a group milling around the concourse, bunch of skinhead mongs, disappeared into the tunnel and came out in the North Stand. Fuck em, trying it on with fucking families sat there.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:33 am

I've got lots of stories about Middlesbrough fans. Degenerates.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:43 am

zabbadabbado wrote:Technically another Away draw,has this ever happened before every round to the Final ?. :D :D :D

you could say it's a home draw for the Spuds though
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Justified logic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:47 am

johnny crossan wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Technically another Away draw,has this ever happened before every round to the Final ?. :D :D :D

Yeah, everyone at home except City.

Agenda.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 am

johnny crossan wrote:

If anyone I was hoping for them. Their fast pressing home form seems to be related to WHL being the smallest pitch in the PL. With Wembley being about as big as it gets, that would explain why they are shit there. I think we would have slaughtered them in the wide open spaces. Arsenal I'm not so sure about because you can never tell with them. But even so we should do them and they seem to fall apart after half time these days.

Chelsea was the one to avoid for now.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum