FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Thursday Derby 27/4.

Is that official Hazy? I heard they were looking at the Thursfay but Boro weren't for swapping the Saturday game with them to Sunday. Hence the Derby being on the Wednesday?


No, just told it as I heard it from a rag.


A rag who was right !
Hazy2
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5875
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Why the hell does the site have no info ???
Nick
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5945
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Nick wrote:Why the hell does the site have no info ???


You best going to NEWSNOW.NET for results and fixtures as this site does not keep up with results or fixture changes etc.I've mentioned it on various occasions but nothing comes of it , in the end I dont bother clicking on anything other than the forum.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20140
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby dazby » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 am

Why don't you take some banners? You can write on them "Why are we on Sunday FA?" Organise three of them and the media will be sure to notice.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
User avatar
dazby
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18279
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:02 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: BendyMendy

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Based on today, should win
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12084
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:58 pm

What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:02 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.


I reckon you will be fine with that total to get tickets. Will be on level 5 though as level 1 will be gone by then
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28639
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.


I reckon you will be fine with that total to get tickets. Will be on level 5 though as level 1 will be gone by then

Anywhere would do. Won't book flights until I'm sure.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:18 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.


I reckon you will be fine with that total to get tickets. Will be on level 5 though as level 1 will be gone by then

Anywhere would do. Won't book flights until I'm sure.

Not sure how your brother will get on. Only allowed one ticket each so he may struggle if he has no points etc?
South Stand Balti
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3193
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:19 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.

I am not going and plenty I know not going mostly because of the sunday fixture the FA have fucked us over with , really cant be doing with arriving back home in Greater Manchester 1 am ish then getting up at 6.15 am for a long day at work , the FA can go fuck themselves !!!
Were not really here
User avatar
City64
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5111
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:29 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.


I reckon you will be fine with that total to get tickets. Will be on level 5 though as level 1 will be gone by then

Anywhere would do. Won't book flights until I'm sure.

Not sure how your brother will get on. Only allowed one ticket each so he may struggle if he has no points etc?

The missus has a Cityzen card also. Would it be a problem using hers?
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.


I reckon you will be fine with that total to get tickets. Will be on level 5 though as level 1 will be gone by then

Anywhere would do. Won't book flights until I'm sure.

Not sure how your brother will get on. Only allowed one ticket each so he may struggle if he has no points etc?

The missus has a Cityzen card also. Would it be a problem using hers?

No that won't be a problem as long as they don't sell out first. I have my ticket on level 1 but could do with another. I was just wondering if they were going to allow 2 tickets per season card. That would have helped me out.
South Stand Balti
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3193
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:23 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.

I am not going and plenty I know not going mostly because of the sunday fixture the FA have fucked us over with , really cant be doing with arriving back home in Greater Manchester 1 am ish then getting up at 6.15 am for a long day at work , the FA can go fuck themselves !!!


I used to dream of days like these. No chance I am.missig out on these games ever, I have been through enough shit to know that I should cherish every possible moment. You never know when the next one will.come.

Apart from Maine road and the Etihad, Wembley is my 3rd home.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28639
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 am

Wonderwall wrote:
City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:What's the uptake on tickets for this been like. I know a lot on here initially said they weren't going if it was on Sunday.

Tickets won't be available to me until 7th of April, because of my ticket points total.

Was going to bring my older brother over if I got my hands on two tickets. He's a City fan too but hasn't been over to see us since the 70's in Maine Road.

What's the prospects of the allocation getting that far.

I am not going and plenty I know not going mostly because of the sunday fixture the FA have fucked us over with , really cant be doing with arriving back home in Greater Manchester 1 am ish then getting up at 6.15 am for a long day at work , the FA can go fuck themselves !!!


I used to dream of days like these. No chance I am.missig out on these games ever, I have been through enough shit to know that I should cherish every possible moment. You never know when the next one will.come.

Apart from Maine road and the Etihad, Wembley is my 3rd home.

Sincerely hope you have a great day pal , the Sunday ko just doesn't work for us . Hoping the team do us proud but I and a few mates are losing the love . Will be going to the final if we get there but that is a huge IF the way we are shaping !
Were not really here
User avatar
City64
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5111
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:34 pm

City at Wembley on a Sunday. I just do not get it, One of my mates is not going as he has work on a Monday. And.....Please do not have a pop I will not be replying. It's City at Wembley is all I need, Monday is looking after itself 52 x a year until we retire FFS.
Hazy2
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5875
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:52 pm

There is a suspicion we won't sell out, so it may well be quite easy to get extras
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12704
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: Weirdosville.
Supporter of: Us

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:There is a suspicion we won't sell out, so it may well be quite easy to get extras

Loading the chamber of the critics, and rag media, time and time again. V The mackems they had Hundreds in the City sections. We wont sell out we never do.
Hazy2
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5875
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Really ? Hopefully it's just the hardcore that go rather than the ' Wembley ' fans that used to live sitting down in silence even bloody row z 5th tier.

I miss the buzz of the derby semi
Nick
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5945
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Nick wrote:Really ? Hopefully it's just the hardcore that go rather than the ' Wembley ' fans that used to live sitting down in silence even bloody row z 5th tier.

I miss the buzz of the derby semi

Yeah well, if 32,000 hardcore decide to go and the allocation doesn't reach me, so be it.
I won't moan or complain.
Thing is. The chances of me ever having enough points for a Wembley final are slim to none.
If some hardcore decide to pick and choose and I benefit, well I'll take my good fortune, thank you very much.

I'll make sure that you can hear me from the fifth tier or wherever I end up.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7113
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: FA Cup Semi-final vs Arsenal

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:04 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Nick wrote:Really ? Hopefully it's just the hardcore that go rather than the ' Wembley ' fans that used to live sitting down in silence even bloody row z 5th tier.

I miss the buzz of the derby semi

Yeah well, if 32,000 hardcore decide to go and the allocation doesn't reach me, so be it.
I won't moan or complain.
Thing is. The chances of me ever having enough points for a Wembley final are slim to none.
If some hardcore decide to pick and choose and I benefit, well I'll take my good fortune, thank you very much.

I'll make sure that you can hear me from the fifth tier or wherever I end up.


Hope you get tickets mate. By hardcore I mean the blues that relish every game come rain or shine, rather than who has the most points. We've all been in situations where circumstances mean you can't keep going/can't have a season ticket.

Just got mine. Tier 1 for once (usually always 5th tier, and even ask for the back Row as one time there were aload wanting to sit down). Not had to sit down since the only place I could get a season ticket was Row A in 109 and barely sat then, so I'm not sitting down for a wembley semi final! So any moaners get used to it. Saving grace is the stewards at Wembley are all nice lads (not like Showsec). My Dad, who suddenly and unexpectedly passed last month went and stood with the disabled fans because he was getting stick from some ''blues'' vs. Wigan. Livid that day, he was on his own as we were all split up in different tiers. Was fuming.

Come on City, Win the cup for my Dad !!!
Nick
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5945
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Beefymcfc, Bing [Bot], BlueinBosnia, carolina-blue, craigmcfc, harveytravis, Herb, Nigels Tackle, PeterParker, ruralblue, Sideshow Bob, South Stand Balti, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 57 guests