KDB. What's going on?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: KDB. What's going on?

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 am

Nickyboy wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:KDB could do with a personal fitness trainer. I am not sure he has the natural athlete physique. There have been times this season, he has looked a little bit too flabby for a professional football player, blowing out of his arse. Having a Child can do this to you. Crying Baby, late nights, snacking.

A pre-season working on cardio, watching the calories will do him the World of good. I remember Kinkladze struggled with his weight, he also loved his grub. I am pretty sure he was addicted to Tango. I could be wrong.

spending too much time on off field stuff trying to build up his 'de bruyne' brand

It's obviously not working as I've never actually seen or heard anything about DeBruyne outside of matchday

He is apparently pretty active in that Twitter community.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby dazby » Sun May 07, 2017 10:00 am

Great to see him shooting again.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 07, 2017 10:06 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:KDB could do with a personal fitness trainer. I am not sure he has the natural athlete physique. There have been times this season, he has looked a little bit too flabby for a professional football player, blowing out of his arse. Having a Child can do this to you. Crying Baby, late nights, snacking.

A pre-season working on cardio, watching the calories will do him the World of good. I remember Kinkladze struggled with his weight, he also loved his grub. I am pretty sure he was addicted to Tango. I could be wrong.

spending too much time on off field stuff trying to build up his 'de bruyne' brand

It's obviously not working as I've never actually seen or heard anything about DeBruyne outside of matchday

He's not that active, 3 tweets last month, 5 the month before.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 am

dazby wrote:Great to see him shooting again.

I think he has always had a shot, but sometimes you just need the confidence of a goal. He has hit the woodwork a PL high of nine times so far this season. A bit more luck or indeed accuracy, especially in the Chelsea game and our season may well have taken a different course.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun May 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

He's not that active, 3 tweets last month, 5 the month before.

I don't know much about Twitter. I'm luddite like that. However people who follow him say that he is pretty open about his personal life. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby MUS » Sun May 07, 2017 1:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:

I think he has always had a shot, but sometimes you just need the confidence of a goal. He has hit the woodwork a PL high of nine times so far this season. A bit more luck or indeed accuracy, especially in the Chelsea game and our season may well have taken a different course.

It's funny, the one against Chelsea I feared that could be the defining moment for our season. It just felt like it would have a big impact on him and the team in general. Fine margins!
CENTURIONS
MUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby freshie » Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm

MUS wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

It's funny, the one against Chelsea I feared that could be the defining moment for our season. It just felt like it would have a big impact on him and the team in general. Fine margins!

I think that miss against Chelsea was pivotal in our season
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Spurge » Sun May 07, 2017 9:17 pm

freshie wrote:
MUS wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I think that miss against Chelsea was pivotal in our season

And theirs
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum