Vinnie Kompany The End ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Vinnie Kompany The End ?

Postby Clowncrete » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Original Dub wrote:Another classic thread in the making.

I doth say

:lol:
It's like we have been transported back to 2013. The only thing missing is Ted Hughes jumping in.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:24 am

ST how the fuck you get an ST from a website, does that mean I might have monkey virus..... Fucks sake.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john@staustell » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:05 am

South Stand Balti wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:And we didn't buy a centre-half...

it's a good job we're not playing a team with a dynamic forward line this saturday

We do have £130m of centre back talent to choose from though. Perm any 2 from Mangala, Stones and Otter. Now, all seems better again.

Yes and the leader is??

Not saying being an ex-Rag is a good thing by any means but I was staggered by the number of people who couldn't see why we wanted Evans.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby sheblue » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:07 am

He might be fit, then again probably not.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby CrownPointBlue » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:08 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:Is this a City football forum ?

Your audacity to bring the Cityness of this forum into question shines a light on the briefness of your involvement. Had the duress of your stay been longer, you would not lack knowledge of this internecine argument between Swales, our Italian equivalent of Don Quixote, and - let us be Frank (but not Thaskin) - everyone else. This Crustacean conflict started small, but has grown to behemothian proportions. This latest barrage is but a breeze compared to some of the storms of the past.

I hope that cleared it up for you, mate!

Clear as a bottle of shit mate. Thanks.

It's some place this,so glad I'm here.

Are we really all City fans.

Some have us as a second team and there's suspicions of some not having us st all.

Oh.......it's like Royston Vasey on here.

Or Stoke.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby ENIAM NAM » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:10 am

sheblue wrote:He might be fit, then again probably not.

If he's fit, great. If he's not, it might force us into playing 4,4,2 which I don't think would be a bad set up against scouse 2
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:40 am

john@staustell wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:And we didn't buy a centre-half...

it's a good job we're not playing a team with a dynamic forward line this saturday

We do have £130m of centre back talent to choose from though. Perm any 2 from Mangala, Stones and Otter. Now, all seems better again.

Yes and the leader is??

Not saying being an ex-Rag is a good thing by any means but I was staggered by the number of people who couldn't see why we wanted Evans.

Anyone but a rag John. Jesus H Christ. This is Manchester City F.C NO RAGS EVER POLICY SHOULD BE SET IN STONE.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:53 am

ENIAM NAM wrote:

If he's fit, great. If he's not, it might force us into playing 4,4,2 which I don't think would be a bad set up against scouse 2

I can't see Vince being risked with the Champs league game just around the corner. Personally I would go for 4-2-3-1 with two midfielders in the centre in front of the back 4. If we don't set up solid they will rip us to bits, but I can't see Pep setting us up to properly. Vince is definitely out btw.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby sheblue » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:09 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:

I can't see Vince being risked with the Champs league game just around the corner. Personally I would go for 4-2-3-1 with two midfielders in the centre in front of the back 4. If we don't set up solid they will rip us to bits, but I can't see Pep setting us up to properly. Vince is definitely out btw.

Ok he's out.
Two in front of a back 4 (yaya and fern) two Silvas kev and the son of god.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Injured ????....well cover me in fucking mustard and call me a fucking hot dog!!..of course hes fuckign injured , it was never a fuckign '' precaution''...he got injured AGAIN for his national team.

I dont know how many times its been said , with his injury record he should have done the decent thing and focused on CITY and CITY only and retired from that INTERNATIONAL setup a long time ago - his weak frame cannot take so many matches..obvious to all and sundry minus him.!!

Im tried of him indirectly letting us down and Im tired of our so called geniuses at CITY who never went hells bells to replace him in the summer.

Wankers.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Ederson going to be busy , let's see how good he really is . Dippers defence a shambles Aguero and Jesus could run riot , it's got 4 -2 city all over this GET ON ! :)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:54 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Injured ????....well cover me in fucking mustard and call me a fucking hot dog!!..of course hes fuckign injured , it was never a fuckign '' precaution''...he got injured AGAIN for his national team.

I dont know how many times its been said , with his injury record he should have done the decent thing and focused on CITY and CITY only and retired from that INTERNATIONAL setup a long time ago - his weak frame cannot take so many matches..obvious to all and sundry minus him.!!

Im tried of him indirectly letting us down and Im tired of our so called geniuses at CITY who never went hells bells to replace him in the summer.

Wankers.

In fairness to Belgium it was a big game against Gibraltar. If they hadn't of risked Vince, they may not have won 9-0.
South Stand Balti

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:02 pm

It's a Greek tragedy but a calf not a heel...

"I am sad. The last seven eight, nine games last season he played no problem. Pre-season, we took care of him and he played all three games. Now, unfortunately, we've lost him, but we will try and get him fit as soon as possible.

"The window is over. We thought we might need another one but we have Mangala, and Tosin and other players who can play that position."

So Tosin stays?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:09 pm

johnny crossan wrote:It's a Greek tragedy but a calf not a heel...

"I am sad. The last seven eight, nine games last season he played no problem. Pre-season, we took care of him and he played all three games. Now, unfortunately, we've lost him, but we will try and get him fit as soon as possible.

"The window is over. We thought we might need another one but we have Mangala, and Tosin and other players who can play that position."

So Tosin stays?

Tosin stays but there is a hint that someone else may get the gig at centre half.
South Stand Balti

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Gundo is back in contention

I think Pep may revert to a 4-2-3-1 for this one

Ederson

Walker Stones Otter Mendy

Fernandinho Danilo

Bernardo Silva KDB

Jesus

Bench
Bravo
Tosin
Mangala
Gundo
Sane
Yaya
Aguero
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Bluedj » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Gundo is back in contention

I think Pep may revert to a 4-2-3-1 for this one

Ederson

Walker Stones Otter Mendy

Fernandinho Danilo

Bernardo Silva KDB

Jesus

Bench
Bravo
Tosin
Mangala
Gundo
Sane
Yaya
Aguero

I like that WW. I was thinking Danilo and Fern as defensive cover, as this match could be too fast for Yaya or Ilkay to start. I may also punt for Mangala instead of Stones, only because JS dithers on the ball to often and to long and if the dippers come flying out at 120mph it could cause us problems. The same could be said of Mang's, but he's physically stronger
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby bigblue » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Injured ????....well cover me in fucking mustard and call me a fucking hot dog!!..of course hes fuckign injured , it was never a fuckign '' precaution''...he got injured AGAIN for his national team.

Wankers.

It all started when he got injured while playing for Belgium when Mancini was the manager. He had just been out with 1 or 2 niggling injuries and decides to jam in a national team game while recovering. Got him self injured again and has never been the same since
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby dick dastardley » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Should have knocked intl football in the head to prolong his club career, let's hope whoever plays does the business
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Can see why he still wants to be involved at international level but he better not even think about heading off on the october internationals.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:32 pm

johnny crossan wrote:It's a Greek tragedy but a calf not a heel...

So Tosin stays?

It would seem his calf is his Achilles Heel JC ;)
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum