***city v liverpool official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v liverpool official match thread***

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Original Dub wrote:No, I don't get your opinion on this at all saul goodman.

Include the fact that we should have had a penalty and they would have been down to ten men and you could all but guarantee a hiding after that

Well you dont understand my opinion and I don't understand yours. Guess that's that.

And there you go again with hypotheticals. Shoudlve had a penalty. Wouldve been a hiding.
My post clearly and plainly stated based on what happened on the pitch. On the pitch the penalty wasnt given. On the pitch they had 11 men.

Hold on one second.
Are you saying Sterling wasn't upended in the box by James Milner? Are you saying that didn't "happen on the pitch".

Would you agree that Livepool were very, very lucky not to be down to ten men and one nil down?

Come on, man. Youre making this far too difficult.
I clearly stated at least twice that Milner fouled Sterling and it was a pen and that Klavan fouled Aguero and that too was a pen.
The fouls happened. The awarding of a penalty did not.

Read my post above to FIBD for maybe further clarification of my entire point.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: ***city v liverpool official match thread***

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Original Dub wrote:No, I don't get your opinion on this at all saul goodman.

Include the fact that we should have had a penalty and they would have been down to ten men and you could all but guarantee a hiding after that

Well you dont understand my opinion and I don't understand yours. Guess that's that.

And there you go again with hypotheticals. Shoudlve had a penalty. Wouldve been a hiding.
My post clearly and plainly stated based on what happened on the pitch. On the pitch the penalty wasnt given. On the pitch they had 11 men.

Hold on one second.
Are you saying Sterling wasn't upended in the box by James Milner? Are you saying that didn't "happen on the pitch".

Would you agree that Livepool were very, very lucky not to be down to ten men and one nil down?

Come on, man. Youre making this far too difficult.
I clearly stated at least twice that Milner fouled Sterling and it was a pen and that Klavan fouled Aguero and that too was a pen.
The fouls happened. The awarding of a penalty did not.

Read my post above to FIBD for maybe further clarification of my entire point.

It was unfortunate the penno wasn't given for Aguero but damned unlucky that the penno wasn't given for Sterling and Milner
wasn't sent off.
It was downright unbelievably unlucky that Fernandinho was so in shock from the other two incidents that he completely forgot about the ball that was still on it's journey across the six yard area and made a hash of the shot that unluckily didn't find the back of the net.

Terrible terrible luck.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum