David Gill The Evil Within

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: David Gill The Evil Within

Postby Justified logic » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:BREAKING NEWS ........https://twitter.com/StuBrennanMEN/statu ... 0704173057

The FA fine Manchester City £35,000 pounds for failing to keep their players under control versus Liverpool .

What A Fucking Joke ! Fuck Off The FA and Gill You Bent Cunts !!!

How much did the Rags get for the same, but more aggressive incident?

Edit: just checked and theirs was £20 grand! Why such a discrepancy, especially as theirs was very much an aggressive approach whereas ours was just, well, error, very namby pamby?

Because of the fracas against the Chavs.

I really didn't see anything more than a bunch of our players querying a wet wimp as to why he'd given a penalty.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dick dastardley » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Just heard we've been fined 35k for not controlling our player, whereas the rags get fined 20k, wtf is all that about???
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:59 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Just heard we've been fined 35k for not controlling our player, whereas the rags get fined 20k, wtf is all that about???

I think we're all shaking our heads at it. Ours was very low key, asking the ref why he seemed it such whereas theirs was an angry confrontation and exchange, it's truly bizarre.

Or, it's cos we're City and we fight to the end. Are the recent bollocks calls there to not only put us out of the top 4 but firmly put us in our place?

I reckon we are fighting these things behind the scenes and with Pep's comments about refereeing decisions you can clearly see we aren't the Sky/PL/FA favourites.

As long as the Rags get back into the CL and contending in the Prem, everybody else is just cannon fodder.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Rags players clearly out of control in there last game at Middlesborough , fighting on the pitch and in the tunnel ................... fuck all done !!!

This is open systematic corruption on a huge scale happening on a weekly basis .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Dameerto » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:15 am

Wasn't Silva the captain in that match? How is he supposed to do his job as player's liason querying decisions on their behalf if he picks up a yellow every time?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby aaron bond » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:16 am

Dameerto wrote:Wasn't Silva the captain in that match? How is he supposed to do his job as player's liason querying decisions on their behalf if he picks up a yellow every time?

Unless something happened off camera, I thought he was discussing the penalty with the ref as opposed to berating him. Obviously there were the initial loud protests when it was first given but that happens with every penalty.

Then after Milner scored Silva was still discussing it with the ref but appeared to accept the ref's explanation even if he disagreed with it. At the time I didn't think the ref looked too annoyed with Silva so thought everything was settled.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:Just heard we've been fined 35k for not controlling our player, whereas the rags get fined 20k, wtf is all that about???

I think we're all shaking our heads at it. Ours was very low key, asking the ref why he seemed it such whereas theirs was an angry confrontation and exchange, it's truly bizarre.

Or, it's cos we're City and we fight to the end. Are the recent bollocks calls there to not only put us out of the top 4 but firmly put us in our place?

I reckon we are fighting these things behind the scenes and with Pep's comments about refereeing decisions you can clearly see we aren't the Sky/PL/FA favourites.

As long as the Rags get back into the CL and contending in the Prem, everybody else is just cannon fodder.

Seems this was our second charge of the same offense. makes sense I guess.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:12 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

When was our first transgression mate?
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Scatman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 pm

gillie wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

The Chelsea fight, but that was 35k as well
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Scatman wrote:
gillie wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

The Chelsea fight, but that was 35k as well

When we got fucked over by a bent ref v Chelsea .

We also got fucked over by the ref and a lino v Liverpool .

2 x 35 K fines , 2 red cards , 2 players 4 game bans , the oppo fuck all !!!

Pattern ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Between the two games we got 1 point instead of 6. We'd be six points behind chelsea now.

And we get fined £70,000 for pointing it out at the time.

Cheats
Original Dub

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Original Dub wrote:Between the two games we got 1 point instead of 6. We'd be six points behind chelsea now.

And we get fined £70,000 for pointing it out at the time.

Cheats

It's ( I was gonna say a fukin joke )
But it's not when you point it out like the last two posts It's fukin criminal .
carolina-blue

Postby blootoof » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:40 pm

That cunt is bent- simple. He makes Peter Swales look like Mother Teresa

Oh hang on a min....
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:54 pm

https://twitter.com/trevor8sinclair/sta ... 5397233673

Gill doing his very worst , how disgusting / corrupt is this ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:43 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/trevor8sinclair/status/857288045397233673

The most disgusting thing about this whole farcical episode is how little coverage across the media this is getting. Spoke to a couple of Forest fans today about this and they couldn't care less. It seems that unless your club is affected then fans are ambivalent towards this.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Justified logic » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:00 pm

nottsblue wrote:

The most disgusting thing about this whole farcical episode is how little coverage across the media this is getting. Spoke to a couple of Forest fans today about this and they couldn't care less. It seems that unless your club is affected then fans are ambivalent towards this.

Justified logic

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Is that the real tricky Trev?

As above, does anybody actually care if their club isn't involved? I'd say it's the opposite, quite a few of the non-Prem supporting fans will have their second team in the Prem, secretly supporting the likes of Rags, Dippers etc. That's why the media can get away with such bias reporting or, failing to report the elephant in the room, such as this.

It fucking stinks though and if anybody asks me now i just tell them how it's fixed and i actually look at the league without the Rags in it. Let's face it, they'd be nowhere near the cups or top 4 if they were officiated correctly. They've been given it on a plate yet they've still struggled and you just know that if they don't get into Europe one way, they'll be allowed in by another route.

Will they get decisions tomorrow or has the ref done enough in the last game? I'm not sure but i do know that it will affect the crowd because every tackle or perceived foul/infringement will be met with the thought of yet another game changing decision by the ref. And what if we score, will they have the bottle to once again chalk it off and then give the Rags numerous calls that help them up the pitch?

All's I'm expecting is a Rag love-in with the officials allowing them everything in the middle of the pitch whilst punishing us for the most menial of things. This is where the game is won and lost, and for good measure they'll even interfere where the goal is concerned.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

As above, does anybody actually care if their club isn't involved? I'd say it's the opposite, quite a few of the non-Prem supporting fans will have their second team in the Prem, secretly supporting the likes of Rags, Dippers etc. That's why the media can get away with such bias reporting or, failing to report the elephant in the room, such as this.

It fucking stinks though and if anybody asks me now i just tell them how it's fixed and i actually look at the league without the Rags in it. Let's face it, they'd be nowhere near the cups or top 4 if they were officiated correctly. They've been given it on a plate yet they've still struggled and you just know that if they don't get into Europe one way, they'll be allowed in by another route.

Will they get decisions tomorrow or has the ref done enough in the last game? I'm not sure but i do know that it will affect the crowd because every tackle or perceived foul/infringement will be met with the thought of yet another game changing decision by the ref. And what if we score, will they have the bottle to once again chalk it off and then give the Rags numerous calls that help them up the pitch?

All's I'm expecting is a Rag love-in with the officials allowing them everything in the middle of the pitch whilst punishing us for the most menial of things. This is where the game is won and lost, and for good measure they'll even interfere where the goal is concerned.

Yeah that's the real tricky Trev Beefy ! He gives loads out on twitter and is right onto all the corrupt officiating and media agenda against City . As soon as he is on MOTD he is "gagged" ............. says it all pal !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:39 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Yeah that's the real tricky Trev Beefy ! He gives loads out on twitter and is right onto all the corrupt officiating and media agenda against City . As soon as he is on MOTD he is "gagged" ............. says it all pal !

Cheers mate, seen a few from him and always seems to be very fair. Even when he's punditting, he doesn't take any shit and says it how it is. I like that, not blowing smoke up our arse, just the truth. What more can we ask.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum