Moyes slapping

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Moyes slapping

Postby gillie » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
john68 wrote:I come back on here and find it's all gone tits up and good hearted City fans are actually defending Moyes, an ex rag. I could expect it from the lovely soft hearted Rural, who sees no bad in anyone, or from my old mucker Gillie, who only yesterday admitted his sanity had been impaired, but for fuck's sake, this is Gollum we're debating.

Only a joke! he was laughing! it was light hearted banter!.....Go wobble your heads....When has anyone ever seen Gollum even crack a smile? He was miserable at Preston, miserable at Everton, fukking near suicidal at the rags and his jolly jaunt on the continent wasn't exactly a barrel of laughs. Have any of you ever seen Moyes as much as smile? and now you fukkin idiots are trying to convince people he was actually laughing and joking.

As he's never been known to crack a smile previously, has anyone considered DRUGS
He should be given blood tests and investigated to identify what sort of happy pills he's been ingesting,
As suggested, he should be allowed to finish his job of destroying Sunderland and suffering the ignominity of relegation.
Then, he should be sentenced to 5yrs as Scotland manager.
That'd sort the bastard out.

What a pleasure to see John back posting and talking sense as ever like the old John... I mean young John

You was right the first time with OLD John :D
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Moyes slapping

Postby sheblue » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Don't get the dislike for Moyes I thought he did a great job for the rags.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum