***Chelsea v City official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Chelsea v City official match thread***

Postby Slim » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:35 am

Hazy2 wrote:Being ex crap hat, Vinny with you any day of the week. Also he has brought more to City than anyone player in my lifetime so why I get the hump with you is you know better, but still speak about him as if he is rag.that is not going to stop me reading your posts as we go back a long way and you are a proper blue all be it absent what Vinny brings we have seen 4 times now against best forwards, OK he has not faced lukaku but I would think it would be the same"Shutdown" great players deserve respect and I never try to use the word great, but Vinny is a d that has to be fir me the starting point. Never abuse of a living legend.

You can't say you shouldn't abuse a living legend when you yourself are calling him a D.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 am

Slim wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Being ex crap hat, Vinny with you any day of the week. Also he has brought more to City than anyone player in my lifetime so why I get the hump with you is you know better, but still speak about him as if he is rag.that is not going to stop me reading your posts as we go back a long way and you are a proper blue all be it absent what Vinny brings we have seen 4 times now against best forwards, OK he has not faced lukaku but I would think it would be the same"Shutdown" great players deserve respect and I never try to use the word great, but Vinny is a d that has to be fir me the starting point. Never abuse of a living legend.

You can't say you shouldn't abuse a living legend when you yourself are calling him a D.

Thanks Slim once again you are there for me. Haha. Fuckin IPadites
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:03 am

Born out of frustration due to him being constantly injured mate- and the fact that he put country before club irked me even more.

He obviously bleeds more for his country than he does for my club but if he stays fit and does a job for my club then Im fine with it......but looking at his history , its not odds on is it !

As for some jumped up cunt like JL - not worth going into a long rant. He was probably pissing yellow when I was in the armed forces...which is fine...until he has the nerve to lecture me about my language and to show some respect.

Laughable.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Justified logic » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Born out of frustration due to him being constantly injured mate- and the fact that he put country before club irked me even more.

He obviously bleeds more for his country than he does for my club but if he stays fit and does a job for my club then Im fine with it......but looking at his history , its not odds on is it !

As for some jumped up cunt like JL - not worth going into a long rant. He was probably pissing yellow when I was in the armed forces...which is fine...until he has the nerve to lecture me about my language and to show some respect.

Laughable.

Still rankles does it, twat?

And you, a nobody, called him a fucker because he got injured. Know your history pal.

Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:40 pm

Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Laughable.

Still rankles does it, twat?

And you, a nobody, called him a fucker because he got injured. Know your history pal.

Do you need a hug ? you do dont you snowflake.....awwww.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum