PabZab

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PabZab

Postby PeterParker » Sat May 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Got the news on the City app.

Pretty heartbroken to be fair. Love him with every particle!

Take a bow, Pablo, you are the king

El Patron
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Confirmed to be leaving. Proper gutted about this. Good luck PabZab, proper legend.

Please at least share your source, given that pep said in his conference yesterday "decisions made but not revealed until end of season, then we talk to players"
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat May 13, 2017 9:50 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Confirmed to be leaving. Proper gutted about this. Good luck PabZab, proper legend.

Please at least share your source, given that pep said in his conference yesterday "decisions made but not revealed until end of season, then we talk to players"

https://www.mancity.com/
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

https://www.mancity.com/

Thank you!

Add me to the devastated list.

He will get an amazing send off on Tuesday, let's hope we've put them to bed early that he gets on the pitch to enjoy it. If spouse fuck up tomorrow he may even get a start?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 13, 2017 10:05 pm

We won't forget him in a hurry!

Love the bloke, literally bled for us but at his age he is too young to retire when there's good money out there.

One of thee modern day City Legends for me and I'll be following his progress for many years to come. Hopefully he will return in a few years and have some day in the clubs future.

Its like your brother going off and doing something new. He'll be missed but good luck to him, I'll await his return.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:We won't forget him in a hurry!

Love the bloke, literally bled for us but at his age he is too young to retire when there's good money out there.

One of thee modern day City Legends for me and I'll be following his progress for many years to come. Hopefully he will return in a few years and have some day in the clubs future.

Its like your brother going off and doing something new. He'll be missed but good luck to him, I'll await his return.

Amen to that Beefy
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby aristation » Sat May 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Thanks to the man

Gutted cant make West Brom but we need to give him a real send off at Watford
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby aristation » Sat May 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Where do you but Zab masks?
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat May 13, 2017 11:19 pm

I have actually shed a tear at this news....a great, true great. A huge influence on all our recent success.....he was brilliant...lost a yard now, but for character, absolutely none better. Good luck fella...you will always be welcome in my house x
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 14, 2017 12:56 am

Now this man you can call a legend !!! Never ever ever caused us any shit , scandal or controversy in over 9 years.
I will really miss him - unlike others that have been with us.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby aaron bond » Sun May 14, 2017 1:10 am

It's the right time for him to be leaving. His legs went at the beginning of last season and he's been off the pace since then.

But he will still be missed incredibly. Will go down as a true club legend. He came as a good player and developed into one of the best right backs in the world. He never gave anything less than 100% and was instrumental in both our defensive and attacking play.

I wish him nothing but the best. If he decides to move into coaching one day, then I hope he comes back to us to learn the ropes as an assistant or working with the youth teams.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Vantage » Sun May 14, 2017 3:25 am

Hope he does his badges and comes back to lead us one day. I think his legs are too tired for the prem so I hope he doesnt go to West Aaam, maybe Spain, Italy, USA or China for a couple of years then get the exams done.

Will miss him, he played like he was one of us. A true blue.
Have you seen my bongos?
Vantage
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Paul Lake

Postby Hazy2 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:26 am

It would be fitting to see a full stadium at the final whistle on Tuesday night he has given Blood for us, the I'm off at 70 mins brigade should remember that.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Sun May 14, 2017 4:42 am

Hazy2 wrote:It would be fitting to see a full stadium at the final whistle on Tuesday night he has given Blood for us, the I'm off at 70 mins brigade should remember that.

Well said .
He deserves a full house send off
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Sun May 14, 2017 6:54 am

Hazy2 wrote:It would be fitting to see a full stadium at the final whistle on Tuesday night he has given Blood for us, the I'm off at 70 mins brigade should remember that.

Don't be negative mate.
We get enough shit from rags about the empty stadium without you exaggerating what minute people leave on.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:20 am

Mase wrote:

Don't be negative mate.
We get enough shit from rags about the empty stadium without you exaggerating what minute people leave on.

C'mon Mase you know what I am saying.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 14, 2017 8:22 am

Being negative about empty seats? It's embarrassing. Anyone leaving early on Tuesday should be given a gob full. We could also say goodbye to Yaya on Tuesday, has anyone ever had move of a say in big games than him? Clichy, a good servant to the club. Zabba a guy that has bleed for the club. Fuck getting home 20 minutes earlier, let's give these lads a proper send off....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun May 14, 2017 8:28 am

That is shocking news really. He still had enough in the tank to help us next year. Our rightback better be fucking amazing next year. Otherwise this makes zero sense.

Truly a legend and will NEVER be forgotten by me.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Dameerto » Sun May 14, 2017 8:34 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:That is shocking news really. He still had enough in the tank to help us next year. Our rightback better be fucking amazing next year. Otherwise this makes zero sense.

Truly a legend and will NEVER be forgotten by me.

i got the feeling when Pep gave him another year last summer, that we had someone lined up but delayed for whatever reason. I hope he's an exciting young prospect. If we get a defence as full of potential as our forward line I'll be very happy.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Sun May 14, 2017 8:36 am

Sister of fu wrote:Being negative about empty seats? It's embarrassing. Anyone leaving early on Tuesday should be given a gob full. We could also say goodbye to Yaya on Tuesday, has anyone ever had move of a say in big games than him? Clichy, a good servant to the club. Zabba a guy that has bleed for the club. Fuck getting home 20 minutes earlier, let's give these lads a proper send off....

Being negative in a thread celebrating a club legend.

The empty seats on 80 mins happen everywhere. Not just City. I don't agree with it, but it's not just us.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum