PabZab

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PabZab

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 14, 2017 8:47 am

Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Being negative about empty seats? It's embarrassing. Anyone leaving early on Tuesday should be given a gob full. We could also say goodbye to Yaya on Tuesday, has anyone ever had move of a say in big games than him? Clichy, a good servant to the club. Zabba a guy that has bleed for the club. Fuck getting home 20 minutes earlier, let's give these lads a proper send off....

Being negative in a thread celebrating a club legend.

The empty seats on 80 mins happen everywhere. Not just City. I don't agree with it, but it's not just us.

But he has a point that the 80 minute brigade need to stop worrying about traffic on Tuesday and give a modern day legend a proper send off. There was about 10,000 left in the ground at the final whistle yesterday. Embarrassing. City are one of the worst culprits for this.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby branny » Sun May 14, 2017 9:19 am

PABLO ZABALEGEND.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Mase » Sun May 14, 2017 9:20 am

Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Being negative about empty seats? It's embarrassing. Anyone leaving early on Tuesday should be given a gob full. We could also say goodbye to Yaya on Tuesday, has anyone ever had move of a say in big games than him? Clichy, a good servant to the club. Zabba a guy that has bleed for the club. Fuck getting home 20 minutes earlier, let's give these lads a proper send off....

The empty seats on 80 mins happen everywhere. Not just City. I don't agree with it, but it's not just us.

But he has a point that the 80 minute brigade need to stop worrying about traffic on Tuesday and give a modern day legend a proper send off. There was about 10,000 left in the ground at the final whistle yesterday. Embarrassing. City are one of the worst culprits for this.

I agree it needs to stop. We could potentially be one of the worst as well. But Arsenal was empty on 80 mins last week against the rags. It happens everywhere.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:39 am

Mase wrote:

I was only reminding the thousands this is the last chance to say THANK YOU to ZAB, I refer any fan to the Pellers Goodbye.
If it works great, about time we had 90 in fans, Our greatest moment did happen 90 +. Let's just get it right.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Sun May 14, 2017 10:34 am

Not able to take my seat on Tuesday because I am working away. Glad the man got some minutes yesterday.

A true blue warrior.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby littlebig » Sun May 14, 2017 10:47 am

Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:

I agree it needs to stop. We could potentially be one of the worst as well. But Arsenal was empty on 80 mins last week against the rags. It happens everywhere.

It doesn't matter if / where else it happens. It shouldn't happen at City. Makes us look like a bunch of pricks. It's embarrassing.

If you're going to the ground you have a duty to support the team.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 14, 2017 11:40 am

Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:

Mase , we are the FUCKIGN WORST out of the bunch for doing it.

Id go as far as saying thats a FACT.

^^ This is where Forever walks in with his stats^^
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun May 14, 2017 11:47 am

littlebig wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:

It doesn't matter if / where else it happens. It shouldn't happen at City. Makes us look like a bunch of pricks. It's embarrassing.

If you're going to the ground you have a duty to support the team.

Well it does, because if it happening everywhere then there's a bigger footballing issue.

If it's happening at City worse than anywhere else why is that?

Is it because of the way we're treated by refs and people are sick of it? That could be a reason. Would like the people that leave early and actually go to the matches to answer if possible rather than just a load of "I'm sick of people doing it". Would be good to get an answer to why people do it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun May 14, 2017 11:47 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:

Absolutely no chance mate. Sunderland the other week - there wells literally about 3k people left in the stadium before the match had finished.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 14, 2017 11:58 am

Im surprised they have 3000 at the start of the match with that shitty club !!!

We are one of the top fuckign teams in Europe...it shouldn't happen to a club like ours.When I went to most home games in the Kippax end I cannot recall us streaming out the ground at the 80 min mark ffs !!!

I blame some of these so called new fans we have since the take over....id rather they fucked off and supported someone else to be honest.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun May 14, 2017 12:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im surprised they have 3000 at the start of the match with that shitty club !!!

We are one of the top fuckign teams in Europe...it shouldn't happen to a club like ours.When I went to most home games in the Kippax end I cannot recall us streaming out the ground at the 80 min mark ffs !!!

I blame some of these so called new fans we have since the take over....id rather they fucked off and supported someone else to be honest.

I used to stand on the Kippax as well and I can.

But it was balanced out by a lot of people, mostly kids, coming in for the last 15 minutes for nothing.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun May 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Anyway, good old Zaba. As much a City legend as any of the Joe Mercer team, imo.

Thanks for the memories.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Rare that a player stokes so much emotion amongst virtually all the fans. Zabba is one such player. He epitomises everything that a footballer should be and more. I wouldn't even begrudge him a goal if he ever came back here as a player for another team.

As the phrase goes, "Be yourself. If you can't be yourself, then be Pablo Zabaletta"

Adios amigo
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 14, 2017 12:11 pm

nottsblue wrote:Rare that a player stokes so much emotion amongst virtually all the fans. Zabba is one such player. He epitomises everything that a footballer should be and more. I wouldn't even begrudge him a goal if he ever came back here as a player for another team.

As the phrase goes, "Be yourself. If you can't be yourself, then be Pablo Zabaletta"

Adios amigo

He never ever caused us any scandal in all those years...zilch..nothing but blood and sweat from this man in his 9 years with us.

I never use the word legend like some people do on here...but this guy is a LEGEND in every sense.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun May 14, 2017 1:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Rare that a player stokes so much emotion amongst virtually all the fans. Zabba is one such player. He epitomises everything that a footballer should be and more. I wouldn't even begrudge him a goal if he ever came back here as a player for another team.

Adios amigo

He never ever caused us any scandal in all those years...zilch..nothing but blood and sweat from this man in his 9 years with us.

I never use the word legend like some people do on here...but this guy is a LEGEND in every sense.

Spot on Carl and a nice post from NB also.

It always struck me that PabZab would have run through a brick wall for City and we may not see the likes of him again (Kompany excepted from this) in a hurry.

We've been so fortunate to have had him at the Club.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Mase » Sun May 14, 2017 1:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Adios amigo

Literally.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun May 14, 2017 4:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Adios amigo

+1,2,3, 100

There is no one like PabZab.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby failsworthblue » Sun May 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Will be remembered as a true City great.

Gives everything he has got on the pitch and bought into everything we are as a club.

Deserves a great send off on Tues and you never know one or two of the 80 min Wankers might even stay as well.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 14, 2017 5:00 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:

What the fuck are you on about you cretin?

For what it's worth, I agree with you on this, it doesn't make any odds what everyone else does.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby ruralblue » Sun May 14, 2017 7:33 pm

A sad day when we no longer see him in Blue but glad the club have confirmes this prior to the last home game if the season to allow folks to give him the send off he deserves!. Thank you Zabba, you bled Blue!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum