PabZab

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PabZab

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun May 14, 2017 9:47 pm

We should remove Niall Quinn from our Hall of Fame and replace him with Pablo. Not felt as attached to a player since I was a kid. God bless him and good luck to him for the future.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Slim » Sun May 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:We should remove Niall Quinn from our Hall of Fame and replace him with Pablo. Not felt as attached to a player since I was a kid. God bless him and good luck to him for the future.

Niall Quinn should just be removed full stop.

Then taken out back, put in a sack and beaten.

Then Zabs can be put in, along with Kun, Silva, Kompany, Yaya and the same day Pep leaves, Hart.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby littlebig » Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 am

Pablo Zabaleta, what an amazing character. Quite rightly labelled a Legend of our club.

I wish him all the best and hope that he returns here some day to perform some non playing role. He's City through and through. As an aside, I love it when foreign players are here so long that they get the Manc accent, funny as fuck.

Love you Pablo Zabaleta
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon May 15, 2017 9:35 am

Zaba: "I remember at that time [Sir Alex] Ferguson and the 'noisy neighbours,' and this is something that I have been since that time! For me, we couldn't let people say something like that about us"

The Pisscan and his famous mind games eh?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 15, 2017 10:51 am

Watch on youtube.com
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Zaba: "I remember at that time [Sir Alex] Ferguson and the 'noisy neighbours,' and this is something that I have been since that time! For me, we couldn't let people say something like that about us"

Copy the segment properly you fuckign knob !

Pablo Zabaleta: "It will be an emotional moment for me (Tuesday night). It will ­probably be my last game in a City shirt in front of the fans."
"It’s been a wonderful nine years. To be honest when I first came to Manchester, I never thought it would be that long."
"As a player, as a fan, it was a dream to come and have the ­opportunity to play in the PL. City gave me that ­opportunity."
"We had to work really hard to become a ­better club, and look at where we are today. I'm very happy and proud to have been part."
"I remember Alex Ferguson talking about the ‘noisy neighbours.’ For me, we couldn’t let people say something like that about us
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Zaba: "I remember at that time [Sir Alex] Ferguson and the 'noisy neighbours,' and this is something that I have been since that time! For me, we couldn't let people say something like that about us"

Pablo Zabaleta: "It will be an emotional moment for me (Tuesday night). It will ­probably be my last game in a City shirt in front of the fans."
"It’s been a wonderful nine years. To be honest when I first came to Manchester, I never thought it would be that long."
"As a player, as a fan, it was a dream to come and have the ­opportunity to play in the PL. City gave me that ­opportunity."
"We had to work really hard to become a ­better club, and look at where we are today. I'm very happy and proud to have been part."
"I remember Alex Ferguson talking about the ‘noisy neighbours.’ For me, we couldn’t let people say something like that about us

What the fuck is your problem you sad little man.

I copied that quote direct from an article on ESPN to make a point about that dickhead's supposed mind games being a motivator for us, as indicated by what Zaba said.

Why you feel the need to have a go at me over it I've no idea.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 15, 2017 11:11 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I copied that quote direct from an article on ESPN to make a point about that dickhead's supposed mind games being a motivator for us, as indicated by what Zaba said.

Calling me a cretin and expecting tea and cakes ???.....sad little man ??? Ive sussed you out you little wimpy ferret.

Now go on and ask a question...that's what you do more often than not , you boring fuckign tit.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Calling me a cretin and expecting tea and cakes ???.....sad little man ??? Ive sussed you out you little wimpy ferret.

Now go on and ask a question...that's what you do more often than not , you boring fuckign tit.

Twat! Good to know I've got under your skin.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 15, 2017 2:28 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Twat! Good to know I've got under your skin.

Up to now , you are but a pimple -I'll let you know when you become a boil.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby city72 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 pm

I will be there till the end tomorrow couldn't give a fk if I get home at 12.30 or 1 in the morning, I love the dude everything that's good about a player him and David are what players should aim for pure class.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby City64 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:06 pm

Will be a night to remember , loads of fans wearing head bandages and stuff for the warrior and proper fucking lad .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon May 15, 2017 7:25 pm

I hope he wears a bandage for a laugh.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Where has 9 yrs gone, VFM will we ever buy better than Pablo and Vinny. Bargains of all time.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Ducking loved seeing Zabba get the farewell he deserves. So emotional. Beautiful.

What a man.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby freshie » Tue May 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Just got back from the game. What an emotional send off for a true legend. One of my all time favourite players. Don't mind admitting I had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Tue May 16, 2017 10:07 pm

The inflatable 5 with the bandage was fantastic.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 pm

I have to find a new favourite player.
Hard act to follow.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue May 16, 2017 10:33 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:I have to find a new favourite player.
Hard act to follow.

You're not wrong there IWT.

Any right backs coming to us this summer will have to be something special to avoid critical comparisons with PabZab.

They've certainly 'got some pain on'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:01 pm

When he first arrived, I thought he was the new Danny Tiatto and didn't see it working out. He never had the natural talent of some, yet for a few years he was the best right back in the premier league and one of the best in Europe. He was so good, he was even voted into the PFA team of the ear, so imagine the gulf in class before they realise they have to pick you.

All down to hard work, both off the pitch and on it. And that's why I think so many fans felt such a bond to him - if you were given your chance, you may not be the best, but you'd put everything you had into it. I honestly don't believe a homegrown player, a born Mancunian, could give any more than Zabaleta has in his time here. And as a fan, you really can't ask for more than that. I've watched some shite down the years, but I'll never criticise anyone for not being good enough if they're giving their all. And Zab gave everything. And was good enough.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum