All Saints

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

All Saints

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:59 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: All Saints

Postby nottsblue » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Be surprised if we get a win here. Thanks again CM
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:30 pm

nottsblue wrote:Be surprised if we get a win here. Thanks again CM

Thanks also CM.

One comment was correct in that it depends which City turns up. I'm concerned that an 'out of sorts' mindset will prevail and we'll be well beaten.

Hope I'm wrong but it's hard to be confident given our problematical defence and a misfiring forward line.

I'd be over the moon if we fluked a scrappy 1-0 win.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Spurge » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:53 am

Yes won't be easy spanked last season in this fixture when Kelechi was the only positive. I also remember winning this fixture 3-0 in recent times when Clichy scored a belter on the counter - I was expecting us to get beat that day.

So who knows, they are a decent side so not expecting it to be easy but as long as Clichy is playing we have a chance ;)
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Spurge » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Spurge wrote:

Yes won't be easy spanked last season in this fixture when Kelechi was the only positive. I also remember winning this fixture 3-0 in recent times when Clichy scored a belter on the counter - I was expecting us to get beat that day.

So who knows, they are a decent side so not expecting it to be easy but as long as Clichy is playing we have a chance ;)

I remember winning 3-0 today with Clichy playing. Though he didn't score today. City were top notch today. - class.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby nottsblue » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Spurge wrote:
Spurge wrote:

I remember winning 3-0 today with Clichy playing. Though he didn't score today. City were top notch today. - class.

Could not have been more wrong about the game today. Very happy to be proved wrong yet again
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Spurge wrote:
Spurge wrote:

Could not have been more wrong about the game today. Very happy to be proved wrong yet again

Ditto to that NB.

It's not often I'm right and I was wrong again......thank goodness :roll: :roll: .
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Return to The Maine Football forum