**** City v Arsenal FA Cup Semi Official Matchday Thread****

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: **** City v Arsenal FA Cup Semi Official Matchday Thread

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Clowncrete wrote:I would absolutely love love love it if we signed a hard man who would chop off any clown who tries to injure our attacking players.

That's what deJong did.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Nick » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 am

All I'm seeing is ref shit

Yeah we got fucked we get fucked every game we as a club say nothing so our own fault

Regardless we weren't good enough. N pep was piss poor. Why the fuck has no1 pulled him up for Delph n Fernando playing for pens ???? Fraud all day long. Sideways shite
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 am

I can't wait for the second coming of Jesus.
We need to speed things up in attack.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:02 am

Nick wrote:All I'm seeing is ref shit

Yeah we got fucked we get fucked every game we as a club say nothing so our own fault

Regardless we weren't good enough. N pep was piss poor. Why the fuck has no1 pulled him up for Delph n Fernando playing for pens ???? Fraud all day long. Sideways shite

Pep lost it and any chance of the game bringing those two on.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:37 am

We're on our way to nada.....la la la

We tried hard but the ref decided they should win by disallowing our goal, ignoring a clear penalty and turning a blind eye to our best player being kicked off the park.

What's new?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Dub City » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:19 am

Yaya after match - Maybe on Thursday we are going to have a better ref, or play without one - I'd prefer that

Quote on twitter - fine and probably ban incoming ?
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:24 am

Dub City wrote:Yaya after match - Maybe on Thursday we are going to have a better ref, or play without one - I'd prefer that

Yaya was superb yesterday and comes out fighting over the utter shite / bent officials ........massive well done that man , let's see a few more speak out . Ex blue Trevor Sinclair has been tweeting some very damning stuff about how city have been fucked over by officials this season and he is an MOTD pundit , top man ! More needed lets have these bent cunts !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:50 am

PeterParker wrote:BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT BENT
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:if pep leaves earlier than planned it will be because of this bent officiating.

I think the increased frequency and seriousness of the corrupt officiating suggests he will not be allowed to succeed.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dameerto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:06 pm

City64 wrote:
Dub City wrote:Yaya after match - Maybe on Thursday we are going to have a better ref, or play without one - I'd prefer that

Yaya was superb yesterday and comes out fighting over the utter shite / bent officials ........massive well done that man , let's see a few more speak out . Ex blue Trevor Sinclair has been tweeting some very damning stuff about how city have been fucked over by officials this season and he is an MOTD pundit , top man ! More needed lets have these bent cunts !!!

We need Dunnie to chip in as well. All our ex Blues need to help us get the message out there, we're not paranoid fans blaming anyone except our own team when we lose - we're observers of a very unwelcome phenomenon that's statistically based.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:

We need Dunnie to chip in as well. All our ex Blues need to help us get the message out there, we're not paranoid fans blaming anyone except our own team when we lose - we're observers of a very unwelcome phenomenon that's statistically based.

Dunne was asking why would Aguero trip himself at HT yesterday after Webb suggested it wasn't a pen, Webb's face was a picture.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:if pep leaves earlier than planned it will be because of this bent officiating.

I think the increased frequency and seriousness of the corrupt officiating suggests he will not be allowed to succeed.

Tend to agree. He must be very disillusioned with the treatment being dished out to the team.
Pep is quite stubborn it would be surprising if he walked.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:37 pm

just wondering if any pictures have emerged on the web of the Sterling disallowed goal from the other side of the stadium showing the real position of the linesman ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:37 am

zuricity wrote:just wondering if any pictures have emerged on the web of the Sterling disallowed goal from the other side of the stadium showing the real position of the linesman ?

http://www.rtfract.com/citapr17a.htm
Take a look at Kippax Blue's photo history of the semi final - I don't want to link to the photo directly or it might mess his bandwidth up - it shows the linesman stood on the corner flag as the players are showing their disbelief at the call. Perfectly sighted in other words.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Blue In Bolton » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:50 am

Dameerto wrote:
zuricity wrote:just wondering if any pictures have emerged on the web of the Sterling disallowed goal from the other side of the stadium showing the real position of the linesman ?

Take a look at Kippax Blue's photo history of the semi final - I don't want to link to the photo directly or it might mess his bandwidth up - it shows the linesman stood on the corner flag as the players are showing their disbelief at the call. Perfectly sighted in other words.

Fucking hell!! That has just shot the old blood pressure up again!

Bent as a nine bob note.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby Justified logic » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:51 am

Blue In Bolton wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Fucking hell!! That has just shot the old blood pressure up again!

Bent as a nine bob note.

Impossible for a lineman to call that ball in or out no matter where he was stood. It was 90% over the line - so much more 'out' than 'in' - but the lineman doesn't get to see the ball and the line together to make the judgement with the aid of replays and slow motion. Could have called it either way. Need this video assisted ref thing ASAFP.

Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby phips » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:18 pm

i dont see why they can't use the goaline technology for the enplane? if its some laser thing in the goal posts then just do the same from the outside of each goal post to the corner flag (which would have to be beefed up but then that might be dangerous for players running into it) and then the same "watch" on the ref's wrist would say "OUT" instead of "GOAL"--if you get nothing then its still IN just like if they get nothing then its NO GOAL.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Dameerto » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Justified logic wrote:Impossible for a lineman to call that ball in or out no matter where he was stood. It was 90% over the line - so much more 'out' than 'in' - but the lineman doesn't get to see the ball and the line together to make the judgement with the aid of replays and slow motion. Could have called it either way. Need this video assisted ref thing ASAFP.

He doesn't need to call it in because it's not part of his job, the only thing he has to do is wait until he is certain it went out and call it out - you just said there's no way he could do that (I disagree) so there's no way he could make the call that he actually made by your definition and he would have had to effectively guess which is breaking his own rules. There's no defence whatsoever for that call, and the FA's silence over Yaya's comments kind of indicates they know it.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum